Sup Forums, give me a reason to not start smoking at 18? No real prospects, neet for the time being, kissless virgin...

Sup Forums, give me a reason to not start smoking at 18? No real prospects, neet for the time being, kissless virgin, nhilism has a firm grip

Go with vaping chick's love vaping

You'll be better off financially and health-wise if you don't. I'm not against people who smoke, to each their own but to me the cons of smoking outweigh the pros in terms of practicality.

cant buy cigs til 19

21 in California

cons:
-costly habit
-negative health 1
-negative health 2
-negative health ad infintum
-some females absolutely will never talk to you, likely without smoking so w/e
-addiction likely, quitting is harder
-life expectancy might not matter now but it might later when its too late
-secondhand smoke smell is gross (and i smoke)

pros:
-feels good man
-psychological benefits?
-youll look super fucking cool, buy a zippo while youre at it
-some females that wouldnt talk to your loser ass will now ask for a smoke or a light
-social lubricant
-goes good with booze, after big meals, and before or after big shits. good after sex ive heard but not tried, i havent hooked up with smokers so i dont smoke around them.

just don't start I smoke and I kinda regret it since there's no way of getting rid of it
why ruin your health for no good reason

...and now yur breath also smells worse than a dogs testicles....nice one brains....and then u die earlier, smellier, poorer and fatter too

pretty much this

I decided today that I'm only going to smoke at work from now on so i left my smokes there. Doin alright so far, since i also decided to have another go at easing up on the drinking and they tend to go hand-in-hand

>nihilism has a firm grip
Faggot. Just kill yourself.

doesnt actually feel good, just the illusion of not feeling bad
no actual psychological benefits, just relieves the stress caused by the lack of nicotine
females part happens rarely, though not impossible
it might make you feel more badass and give you have more confidence, depending on your personality, so sort of social lubricant yeah

also if you are a neet, why spend money on shit like that you dumbfuck

Waste of money and kills your appetite especially if you're stressed out too. Enjoy the shitty taste in your mouth too.

Op here, these are the real questions I suppose. Maybe I'm just another edgy faggot.

also helps spastic colon issues

18 in aus and nz

Well, everyone is entitled to their own life, but from someone who has smoked heavily for 8 years now... I can tell you there are no pros after awhile. I'm currently going through the worst sickness of my life trying to quit smoking, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Worst part so far was cracking a rib from coughing up tar and phlegm.. I recommend staying away, it only kills you.

it helps me relax at the end of the day
dont be one of those faggots who smoke all the time
use them as a reward or some shit so you dont wast too much money
there are plenty of cons to smoking im sure you dont need to be lectured
i myself dont really care about my well being enough to stop
i workout and eat healthy enough so fuck it

Not necessarily a waste of money. A pack of L&M here is 5.50€ here, and I need to buy a pack every 2 to 3 days and if I didn't smoke, I'd use the money for something else.

Where do you live

Finland

wish of death between crossed fingers
good luck in decision breath of flame embers
all over ender game players spit hot fires

I live in holland and here they're trying to raise the tax in cigarettes... its currently €7.20 for l&m. None of those faggot politicians smoke apparantly

I'm really bad at doing more than 1 thing at a time, so smoking was relaxation for me. The second I did something while smoking, the cig fell out of my mouth or I burned myself in some weird way

Though I have stopped a few months ago and haven't felt better in years

Ikr, first they ban us to smoke inside smoking lounges and now I even get a fuckton of shit over me when I light one on a terrace.

'Uuugh it stinks over here..!!!!!'

>rationalising smoking
pls kill yourself

Try living in AUS where the average price is about $30 and they're going to push it up to $50 soon enough lol

How long do you have to think about it?

I'm from Holland and have lived in Straya for 6 months. Fuck me I'm lucky I don't smoke lol the people around me must go broke on just beer and smokes

why bother smoking, it would just delay the inevitable, prolly for Y E A R S

plus, the whole smelling like an ashtray, coughing up oysters every morning, spending on that money, running out at odd times, impotence, baldness, loss of taste and--you know--cancer and shit

just swallow a whole bottle of sleeping pills and get done with it

Yeah, here (Finland) they will raise the tax and the price of a pack of cigs will be 2€ more expensive at some point. Plus now a law has passed that a housing company could ban balcony smoking.

Money saved could be spent elsewhere. Cancer. You don't need anymore reason. Don't even use ecigs. Anything going in your lungs is bad. Not regulated. So god knows whats in your favorite /local juice supplier.

Get addicted to soda. It's more manageable and cheaper.

take it up if you like, think of it as a life insurance policy. your unhappy now and start smoking, you'll work and go through the motions just like everyone else has to, but if by 40 or so, earlier if your lucky, you get diagnosed with something terminal, and your still unhappy with life well you can just take that ticket out and it's not suicide, be a good man throughout and you will have two benefits to this early life if you still are unhappy with the world. one being if your a good man throughout you will have an easier time than most, wont stop you from running into the unavoidable but still it'll negate a fair bit of shit most cunts get to deal with before death puts its full stop on life, and secondly if there is indeed a god, you didn't commit suicide, were a good man to your fellow man, cruisy afterlife.
also take up reading, or ditch nihilism for stoicism, much more practical and is fantastic reading, see - Zeno of Elea, Seneca, Aurelius
dont sweat it mate im only a few years ahead of yourself and im gettin along fine.
i also smoke