Tfw you managed to fuck every single one of your neighbors over during history

Tfw you managed to fuck every single one of your neighbors over during history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24gQKRF9aJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=24gQKRF9aJ0

Never forget.

>be the Swedish """""""""Empire """""""""
>get the Big Russian Cock

You didn't quite catch what ibwas saying. I meant mine my fine neighbors denmark, norway and Finland all getting fine swedish cock during history

The only reason Russia isn't your neighbor is because they ravaged the Swedish boipussi

Okay. And....?

And now you guys are taking Abdul's cock on the reg.

>they say "shoot" instead of fire
Lazy Russkies

Fuck! I didn't want to discuss russia in this thread. Anyway, the carolean army was outnumbered 3 to 1 and had been starved and exhausted during the battle of poltava, it was a predictable battle outcome. But as you can see on the pictures we have a fine battle history at least. It was only our badly planned invasion of russia which doomed us.

It feels good having been king of scandinavia during history

Look at how few battle casualties we had. It was horrible planning and only that which made us fail

>muh kaydee

Actually yes, i am proud of our kd. Fine men we had in the army

Gunna be honest never understood how they managed it
Kept Europe afraid to go all out war on them
Smashed Russian boipooci
Abused Norway
And there only real export was iron with a tiny population to boot
Makes no sense desu

Agreed. The golden days might not have lasted as long as we might have liked, but at least we can have fond memories of our time of greatness, and aspire to surpass it in the future. It's having that, that sets nations apart. Countries that have always sucked, or is at their highest peak right now, have no link to a shared past to unite them, and draw strength and wisdom from.

>Kept Europe afraid to go all out war on them
Europe didn't care enough. If they did, they would've smashed them to bits. Look at the Napoleonic Wars.
>Smashed Russian boipooci
Russians were used to fighting Tatars, not Europeans.
>Abused Norway
Even poorer and more sparsely populated than Sweden.

They were actually richer during the 19th to the mid 20th century. And their mountains makes their country easily defensible

you cant fuck with dat somalian soul

>my ancestors did something 300 years ago
Why does this subject always come up? It's almost as though we got completely fucked and are desperately trying to relive the glory of past days.

But what do I know?

And how far have you come. Now you can't even keep your own cities in check. Pic related, just your everyday in Malmö.

The us must be just as bad then, Look at Detroit.

No need to go that far, just open Sydsvenskan and enjoy your daily dose of shootings, car burnings, police violence and drug smuggling.

muh white achievements m8

Fuck of Māori, have i said you can't be proud of your historys achievements? If you have any that is

>goes to sydsvenskan
>"Skjutningar i Malmö 2017" literally on the first page

Nah, don't go there mate. The all-blacks are cool.

I never went anywhere, i Said he had his right to be proud of his historys achievements as well

yeah but what happened to you guys
everyone's laughing at you now

Bad 21st century decisions, we were still relevant in large parts of the 20th century and one of the had among the greatest living standards on the planet as well

I could ask you the same question. With all the riches of Russia the average citizen still is much worse off than countries you beat, like Sweden.

Only social outcasts and third-worlders. Our reputation among first world normies is impeccable.

t. eats pancake from shovel while politicians pocket all the oil money

Yeah, since the 25 % of your government budget that doesn't go to immigrants goes to producing propaganda about how amazing Nordic social democracy is - and American berniebots and leftist media take it all in so that they can publish shit about how much better things are over there in a country they've never visited,

They wen't to shit immediately when they lost half of their cunt. (us)

funny how your politicians are the biggest consumers of said propaganda

>muh ancestors wuz kangz 300 years ago I'm so fucking cool
>present day sweden ain't my fault though I dindu nuffin
WE
LE NORTHERN BRUDAS XD

Even Swedes can't handle huge hussar cock

Too bad your whole country is a bunch of retards ready to take sandnigger cock.

56%
%

>Muh battle of kircholm
Get deluge'd bitch

>ewedish
wtf man

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as agreat power.[7]According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of theRoyal CastleinWarsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country inWorld War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8]Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9]According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billionzlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.

Now stfu

This is the real one, my mayn.

You were never king of Scandinavia.

I wish I could give Sup Forums Swedes a shot of morphine for their pain.

Sure man but trying to occupy Poland was game losing move for Sweden. You cucked both Poland and yourself to Russia instead of fighting together.

>It was only our badly planned invasion of russia which doomed us.
Isn't that Svensk Storhetstid in a Nutshell?
How do you fuck up something as basic as walking to Trondheim, sieging it, and taking it, and packing winter coats?

Denmark is still the best nordicks.

Endelig
da kan man starte dagen
med en dagelig dose... vold
I nyhetsspalten selvfolgelig

You're all the way far north. It's the only reason you weren't enriched by romans or germans

>Germans
Hahahahahahavah more like Gersubhumans, they couldn't evolve civilisation despite living in significantly less harsh conditions than we did

You didn't develop proper feudalism till Gustav Vasa. and that was 1500s. Just so you know.

You are a moron.

ITT Sweden trying to be an Empire while it could easily conquer St Petersburg if it had the Baltics kill off Russians because Finns can't do it anymore.

lol butthurt
:^)

st.Petersburg has more people than sweden has as a country. You couldn't take it even if you tried to.

BS, almost took it in 1920. Russian girls suck our dicks and we like it.

>no longer money to be made on world wars
>get exposed
Ebin

When did Norway fight for anything?

You bet I will kill Russians if I have to, will you?

The latest world war is a start, while you degraded yourself to the level of the greediest of jews.

>Last swedish war was kicking the shit out of norfags
Feels good man

Meanwhile, in current affairs.

Norgebro, why don't we just partition sweden? We'll take the north and you'll take the south.

>this guy singelhandedly put swedish empire to sleep
Germans are menace

Switch it around and consider it done. No interest of taking over whatever Arabic sects are ruling the south these days.

Sometimes you fuck
sometimes you get fucked
stop crying you cuck

Alright. South needs some work but atleast we have the coppermines.

He got tortured to death by the swedish empire, am i right?