No friends

>no friends
>sit home all day and get high
>no life
>noone to talk to
i feel so alone
ive had 2 friend groups in all of my life, both before i was about 16years old and for the past 5 years since then ive had nobody. first friend group all started acting wierd whispering something avout "add" which turned out to be "anti-david day" (spoiler alert im david) when i finally asked why they kept talking about add they said it meant "a desireable day" i spent hours begging my parents to take us to 6 flags so i could help make that day happen.
>tfw at the end of the day i ask "so was that A.D.D or what??"
second friend group always talked about weed. got really close to them. we decide to buy some weed and try it. i go first and get too high, they decide not to smoke and spend the next 2 hours tormenting me making fun of me while im out of my mind.
next day i try talking to them and i get no response
>tfw they all of a sudden start spreading rumors that im a druggie and do all kinds of drugs and share a video they took of me when i was freaking out on fb
they just completely cut off contact. i end up begging them to talk to me, not wanting what happened with the previous friends to happen again and they share my desperate messages on facebook as well.

since then i have not tried to talk to anyone, and always keep to myself.
i feel so fucking alone

there is definitely information missing here

this reads like you have a case of a bad personality and not social anxiety or awkwardness

i dont know what it was and theres no way i could judge my own personality but for both friend groups ive always tried my best to make everyone happy and do things everyone else liked etc etc because i was always grateful to have them.

maybe i have an annoying personality, maybe the reason people keep dropping me even though i try my best is because my best is still shit.

This is /b. Not psychotherapy.

Either you are a real weirdo, or your friends are real fucking cunts. Either way you're better off without them.

both reasonable explainations

both times they cut me off i begged them to talk to me and pleaded as to why they were doing it and got no response. i wish i had some answer, even if they told me im some weird autist at least its better than just cutting everything without any explaination it hurts

it can be both

Yeah you might just be annoying, going from the "i try my best to make everyone happy" you might need to put points into "chill" on your next lvl up.

other user is right though, wether you're annoying or w/e or they were garbage you're still better off without them

We're your friends OP, we will always be here for you.

ive thought that as well, ive tried the whole "im so cool i dont give a fuck about anything" act in highschool and unsurprisingly it failed

kys

I think the fact they didn't respond was that you were a bit of an autist and then went into female clinging mode. They didn't want to hurt your feelings, or lie to you. No response is best response.

maybe

no answer is easier for the person cutting the other off.
hearing "youre just a fag go away" is much better than not knowing whats going on or why theyre not speaking to you.

I mean, on one hand i wanna say just be yourself but i'm pretty chill so maybe that's easy for me to say.

if you can stand the hurt (worse case ontario) maybe you should try streaming on twitch or a youtube channel or something and use people banter of you as a building block of what might not be okay about you.

alternatively, keep being yourself and if you're also a good person and not a pos then eventually friends who appreciate who you are will be drawn to you. nobody is perfect fam

i've also thought a lot about whether i was clingy or not.
i changed my attitude and basically became too scared to show interest in anything or anyone because they might think i was annoying and clingy

ive been trying to be anything but myself since people clearly dont like me. i try to be the friend everyone else wants and act the way everyone else does and etc but i probably just look and sound like a fucking retard.
i'm probably that quiet white kid in the back that people make memes of shooting uo the school

Have you ever advanced sexually upon any of your friends? Maybe asked to compare penises before?

no

nah user the fact that you're aware of the fact that YOU might be the problem tells me that you're not one of them. you don't seem to sound like a self victimizing little twerp like i initially thought you might be.

You wouldn't be lying to me now would you OP?

Damn dude. Sorry. How did you find out it stood for anti david day? Also there has to be more to this story. You must do strange shit all the time and not realize because spectrum. Start watching people so you can figure out normal ways to react and normal things to say. Gonna take years for you to actually get it, so don't worry if shit doesn't change for a while. Focus on your grades. Go somewhere out of state for college. Away from anyone who knows you now. When you start college act normal and talk normal. Reinvent yourself. Everything after that will be easier.

OP, you are just getting a headstart.

We are all alone when we die.

I feel alone. I have friends, a girlfriend and a good family and yet I feel alone. I guess I'm just a fag.

im sure i am the problem, doesnt just happen multiple times like that

but those same weird white kids that sit in the back still have some other weird white kid friends they can show off their guns to and plan school shootings together with after school and i walk home alone

i know theres definitely something wrong with me if i cant make any friends

im already in college, thought it might change my life but in still a lonely sack of potatoes

trust me i evaluated everything i ever do.
i watch the way anyone acts and reacts to anything and compare it to myself to see if im fucked in the head or something all the time

oh and we used to play maplestory back then and i made another account, befriended them and it didnt take long before they started talking about me so i pryed into their feeling through that fake online character and fount out everything. they never knew it was me

funny thing about that, they actually like my fake character so much they started making plans on meeting up with me.

Is maplestory some Canadian second-life or something? Or am I just old?

holy shit i think i might know you op.. did you go to Cunningham when they posted that video?

its some asian rpg game

yes.
glad to know im not safe here either

Your friends sound like faggots to be honest. Just go find some weird people to be friends with.

I had the a similar problem
>be me at college
>a group of 3 friends and me
>first two semester were awesome
>ffw 3rd semester
>a new girl is part of my group of friends >suddenly the group start to split
>one girl dropped college
>another one got pregnant and quit college too
>myself?
>I'm a dumb depressive fucker, and I had to take 3rd semester again
>2 remaining friends move on and left me back
>socially akward all my self
>haven't make new friends since then

I'm alone in college, no parties, no bitches, o friends, no fun, no life

LOL HOLD UP MOTHA FUCKAS THIS VIDEO WAS THE SHIT BACK THEN

pretty sure its still somewhere on my page, ill try to find it for u guys

yeah. the days when youre sitting home all day feeling so lonely

i used to pray when i was 16 that my friends would come back or id make new ones.

just fuck off please

share it.
i wanna see what kind of faggot op must be

I want to see the video, not to make fun of OP but for real I need some more understanding on this shit. So much info is missing.

>Implying you're not a faggot

its literally just a video of me when i was around 16 years old doing the same shit anyone who smoked too much does

Take this 12 gauge, it can solve your problems

when i turned 19 i locked myself in my dads garage and started his car. an hour or so later i woke up in a daze and stumbled into the house

How old are you now?

youre weird and they dont respect you, reinvent your life and personality or enjoy a shit life.

signed, someone who has no friends.

This