Post girls you know, other anons say how would they fuck them,reply for reply,dont be a fag and just post pics

Post girls you know, other anons say how would they fuck them,reply for reply,dont be a fag and just post pics

this one is a little slut

the fuck is wrong with her face

Guys role-playing with other guys is gay as fuck

Kristen wfor your abuse

id take her for a walk in the park at sunset
then when nobody is around id aggressively strip and fuck her from behind over a park bench. then as soon as i cum in her i would grab all her clothes and run away

wwyd?

i'd fuck her mouth until she gags, while playing with her tits. then i'd slowly push my dick into her asshole, and start to fuck it hard, pulling on her hips forcing my dick deep inside her. then i lay her down and fuck her throat before cumming on her face

bend her over fuck her ass than pussy and cum in her

this one loves threesomes and anal

I'd bunch up her dress around her hips and tear off her underwear to gag her with it. I'd then relentlessly go to town on her until i've left her in a messy puddle face-down on the floor.

Then i'd call up some friends to have fun on her for a few hours

me and a friend could take turns violently spitroasting her from opposite ends until she's so ruined she can't talk or sit anymore

throat fuck this bitch. Watch the tears run down her cheeks as I pound away. Loving how she gags on my cock until I can't take it anymore and I cum right into her fucking dumbass contacts

Kristen left Alyssa right

1) I'd tie her up and keep her captive for a week first
2) I'd let her eyebrows grow out in that time
3) I'd then re-shave them into something less retarded, if they need trimming at all
4) Then I'd tenderly make sweet, consensual love to her in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

another for you user

id face fuck your girl and blow cum all over those tits

i'd fuck her pussy hard while she is on top of me so i can watch her tits bounce around like crazy while i fuck her. then take her ass from behind doggystyle and grab her tits while i pound her asshole. next she would give me a tit fuck until i unload in her mouth, pushing my dick down her throat when she doesn't expect it

pls post more of her

bump

Please do go on, she likes group stuff

I'd grab her by the hair and pull her down to her knees. Then I'd forcefully push her mouth and throat onto my cock, and fuck her face till she gasps for air. Do that for a while, then turn her around and brutally insert my cock in her ass. All this while she's still mostly clothed. Proceed to cum in her mouth then make out with her. Then more of the same again.

Tie them so that they're face-to-face, stuck to each other. Insert a double dildo between their mouths. Then fuck the living shit out of them with a friend.

id grab your girl by the hair and shove her face forward to the ground. then rip her pants to shreds and fuck her, then pull her face back up to cum on it

rip those panties off, push her face down, and eat her pussy and ass from behind...then mount her and fuck her in both holes while pulling her air to make her back arch up...cum inside her ass ^^

Bump.