Is this true? women really loves this?

Is this true? women really loves this?

Yes.

Statistics say otherwise

What is that OP?

Explain.

No, that size is actually quite uncomfortable. I mean, it's pretty to look at, but i would guess that guy wishes he was smaller.

that big when they are soft. same size when they get hard. yawn.

about as much as any other dildo they own.
except this one fits over the mans dick so she doesnt have to do the work.

Just google dating race statistics.
Blacks are the least among every race including blacks.

What is the ideal size, then?

Me too

Only if she is a raging whore that is so loose she needs a giant nigger dick to even feel anything. As you grow up and enjoy your first sexual partner you will soon realise size doesn't mean shit, stamina counts for more

Hmmm, very interesting. I have never thinked this way before.

This man speaks truth and wisdom

Mostly it's about width. Personally i like about 2 or 2 and a half inches wide.

So, the only ones who loves this kind of dick are the gay men?

Same goes for women, doesn't mean shit if they jerk or suck you for 5 minutes and "my mouth is tired" or "my hand is tired" or you're pumping them from behind and "my legs hurt" or whatever the fuck.

And in circunference?

No I don't think women like getting Herpes and
HIV from monkeys

That dick looks look shit in a very literal sense

Uhh, i don't know. Multiply 2 inches by pi.

yes, they love dealing with men that have to use cock rings to keep an erection

why the fuck do people measure dicks by width like its a fucking piece of paper?

Dicks are known to be a perfect circle.

Because i didn't give enough of a fuck to go fish a tape measure out of the junk drawer to measure him?

/thread

Mine is like this.

Same.

That nigger has a cock ring on and still isn't rock hard? For shame...

looks like a perfect circle to me.

Not self respecting ones that have a good father.

They've done studies. It's about five and a half inches. Hits the g spot.

Yep. There's nothing a girl wants more than a guy that is still limp with a cock ring on.

They love limp dicks!

Black rhino dick is the elite

No just American men obsessed with cuckold & nigger cock. The majority of the rest of us dont give two fucks.

Joke's on you I'm a virgin!

My gf gets a sore jaw for blowing me. In soma rare occasions she does ut till I cum but I dont remember when I actually enjoyed it, since she dosnt know how

A dark, dirty looking like a shit and flaccid because he needs the ring. Being sure it's a stinky dick and 5,5" as much.

Dude, only a crackwhore or a degenerated and desperated loser girl would even touch it with a stick. Nobody can compete with white dicks in any way. Simply we're blessed, niggers are cursed, the lowest tier of the human specie (including mongrels)

You're a corrupted faggot.

that cannot be taken seriously since after women party they look for the beta bux when they approach 30.
But I remember when they did sexy faces of black white and asian men and women, the black man and asian woman were the winners.

women are interesting in trying it but marrying is another thing.
alpha fux beta bux

only bbc for me:)

My balls are also on the same height as my dick!
What the fuck is this image