Which Pokemon Go team is the most cancerous?

Which Pokemon Go team is the most cancerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=081_1469665267
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valor.

/Thread

Can't deal with my aryan swagger.

They are all literally the same.

>Team is literally 95% retarded kids and dudebros
>mfw Valor loses all its gyms when school starts
>mfw I have no face

Valor

The one you're in, faggot.

When I go to a convention and see team Valor members harassing anyone that isn't on their team..... Valor.

As cancerous as all the memes are about Valor, they're legit - Almost every single person I've met on Valor has been a cunt.

>"OOH YOU'RE ON TEAM "MISTAKE"?
>Make the right choice, choose valor
>Pass me my doritos and mountain dew

Jesus.

All three can be pretty cancer

Most of the people I meet on Mystic and Instinct are pretty cool. I'm a Valor personally but I chose that right at the beginning and didn't realize how shitty everyone would be. When I ask others what team they're on and I respond that I'm from Valor, they're usually really cool with it and are happy with the rivalry as long as you're not a douche about it.

Then right down the road I can hear someone being like "WHAT, YOU'RE NOT ON VALOR? FUCKING SCRUB"

>When I go to a convention
Well theres your problem, user.

Its because red is such a normie color.

Couldn't be more wrong.

the fact that everyone is shitting on valor and almost nobody from valor is posting tells you who the real cancer is

I haven't seen anybody shitting on Valor. Only sharing what they've seen and heard.

You know besides this guy And me. Valor actually sucks.

I'd say valor and mystic are on par.

My friends are trying to force me to be on mystic, but I wanted to join instinct since before the game came out.

Everyone bashes instinct, but I really like the community.

Also, I don't have a phone so I haven't started playing yet.

I really don't care, I am just trying to catch them all

thay're all equally cancerous and full of faggots

Instinct is faggot central, all the youtubers joined and now everyone think "oh im a lonewolf Im on instinct" even though its like the most popular team.

>gay

Insticts all think they're special snowflakes. I'm on Valor, most other Valors I hang with are extremely cool. It only gets silly when more than like 3-4 Mystics come around, then you can feel the rivalry. As long as it's 1-2 Mystics/Insticts, they're welcome to chill with us and share our beer.

Valorshits are the cancer, they're even red like crabs!

How the fuck is it that you people agree on this? And why do all the Normies in my Normie socmed agree? Is there some kind of meet up place where pokefags go Valor shows up and pokepisses on your rare candies? What's got everyones tentacools in a tangle over the red guys?

What I'm saying is, Instincts are the real cancer of the community. Other 2 are just about equal.

Not all the youtubers joined instinct, only 2 that I know of: CaptainSparklez and Lachlan.

The most popular team as far as I'm aware is Mystic.

Mainly because they take the game so fucking seriously up to the point where the bring pokemon into everyday conversation.

They all are
While insisting that the other two are the most cancerous
It's all fucking cancer
This thread is cancer
Prove me wrong that debating which team is the most cancerous is not in itself fucking cancerous

I went because my girlfriend wanted stuff from there but has been really sick recently and in the hospital....

I dont know Who those people are all I know is pewdiepie joined instinct.

As a team instinct player, team Valor around here tend to be pretty cool. Team mystic is full of hipster liberal crybaby fags and Lay may may so cool gamur gurrlll xDXD

This thread is in danger of collapsing under all the weight of this projecting.

You pick a colour at random, there is no fucking difference unless you have autism.

Dont lie you wanted stuff.

I chose it because I like blue, Moltres is my least favourite and don't think bright yellow is a good team colour.

Because the thread exists?

All the people I'm friends with on FB that are Valor legitimately post shit like this all the time.

I didn't buy anything for myself whatsoever.

I wanted to go do something, that's true.

shut the fuck up you stupid insignificant little bitch, TEAM MYSTIC

Its the people not the color you autismo.

Fight me.

The better question is which team is the least cancerious.

Sure user.

give away your gps, as well as you contact gps, pleeeease, thank you. "COBRA!!!!"

FIGHT ME IRL BITCH!!!

Valor's leader is a nigger.

I purchased food outside the convention and that's it. :\

but random people on the internet can never be telling the truth. :)

Im in Valor, i might made a mistake

nice try Satan

and I wasn't even originally going to go until the last minute when she said I should.

Everybody dies and what we do is irrelevant.

None of us will be significant.

Quit lying you.

???

Especially you.

You're goddamn right.

Checked and kekd.

i honestly think mystic is the one who always starts shit

>the fact that everyone is shitting on valor
>fact that everyone
>everyone

Instinct

Happy birthday man.

Happy birthday champ :)

Are you retarded? Im an instinct and almodt everyone in my town is mystic or valor, mystics are fun to be around and actually have fucking fun meanwhile reds fucking curse you out for taking their gyms, I had to beat the shit out of a group of three one night because they take this game to fucking heart. Meanwhile the most mystics do is ignore you or sarcasictally shake their fists.

It's the exact same mix of kids on each 'team' because there is nothing different between them to cause any real variation.

Happy birthday, motherfuker!

Mystic.

Mystic cause they the ones that start shit

team edward

i was referring to the game in general using a general term for a group of people. good job champ you really cracked the case.

I chose instinct because it looks like its led by a male

>be me
>on team Mystic
>walking down the road with gf searchin for pokemans
>dude calls out
>"Hey, you playing pokemon?"
>"Yeah, user"
>"What team are you on?"
>"Team Mystic"
>"Aw fuck you, man. I guess I have to hate you now."
>"Okay"

mfw

samefag

also happy birthday

kek'd

funny how in all the pictures the organ affected by the cancer is coloured in red. fucking cancerous valor cuck

I dont even play this shit but Instinct looks the least cancerous.

nigga u dum

well since we're doing it by town then in that case my town is pretty equal in mystic and valor. Instinct is nowhere to be found an valor is constantly being harassed by mystics that take the game too seriously.

All, of them so why bother with the teams at all?

No you just get mad at them for taking your gym and count that as starting shit when really they just wanna have fun.

Quick user that nigger is trying to rape your qt asian gf

Instinct, it's filled with fujioshis

Instinct, but only because of all the fucking chinks. Everything else (and anyone else that isn't chink) is cool. Ching Chang Chong.

All the teams were really cool at first and everyone was glad to just be playing and hang out with people.

It was only after a week or two that everyone started splitting and acting like faggots.

That being said, I have yet to choose a team.

I dont believe you because literally no one else has reported this.

This.

I mean it's fun making up reasons to hate people but it's also pretty damn retarded.

But Miss. I don't play pokemon go...

liveleak.com/view?i=081_1469665267

This is all of you. This is what you look like. You fucking pathetic wastes of carbon

Most sound argument.

Mystic bc they're all pretentious and talk shit you can't even be friendly with those guys because they're all fucking elitists and act like victims all the time

all of thm

then you're a close minded child who cant see past your own nose to maybe be open to the idea that people are different in different places. but that couldnt be it could it?

hahahahahha

thank fuck i didnt pick that nigger candela

moltres is best followed by zapdos then articuno.

thus the teams follow in that order.

this is done in order of strength. based on CP.

it can be concluded which team is "best" based upon that order.

though what team you're on really effects nothing considering one even moderate pokemon can take entire gyms with high CP.

/autism