What phone do you use now?
How long you've had it?
Any problems with it?
Are you happy with it?
What would be you next phone?

OP will start with his Huawei Honor 7

>I bought it after new year
>No problems so far noted
>I'm happy with this phone, it has everything i need, specs are maybe too great for me
>If i would be looking for another phone, it would Sony i guess

How about you guys?

Iphone se, fuck big phones, it's all about them looks

Sony Xperia Z2
How long you've had it?
2 y
Any problems with it?
Nope
Are you happy with it?
Yes
Idk, there is no need for "better" phone for me

Samsung s7

No major issues.

Ikr, i can barely put it in pocket. But that's how they are these days. Almost every phone "must" be that 5"

bump

>What phone do you use now?
Xperia Z3

>How long you've had it?
From release, so like 2 years?

>Any problems with it?
Battery isnt as good as it uses to be, still lasts 2 days with average use. Does get super fucking hot when playing Pokemon Go or watching YT

>Are you happy with it?
Yeah dude.

>What would be you next phone?
Not a fucking clue, I panic over signing contacts for years, so gotta research.

Overall, good phone, best I've had. Speakers are quiet as fuck though.

i can fit a fucking 7 inch tablet fine in my pockets. Stop being a faggot ass skinny jeans wearer

I was thinking of buying Z3 too, but they didnt have it available then. Thats how i ended up with honor 7.

Never used skinny jeans faggot, why the fuck would you walk around with 7 inch tablet in your pockets? Or are you just a nigger who steals them?

Note 7
>How long you've had it?
2 weeks.
>Any problems with it?
Iris scanner is difficult to work with sometimes (unusable if not in a very well lit area), no goodlock ui (yet), usual pre-release woes.
>Are you happy with it?
Fuck yeah this is the best phone Sammy has made to date.
Absolutely no clue.

Got the xiaomi Mi 4i which is brilliant
>Had it for half a year so far
>no issues
>amazing battery
>cheap

I reckon it's one of the best value for money phones out there, but it comes with the cost of very bad customer support since their main market is china

Huawei P7
>How long you've had it?
15 months
>Any problems with it?
Cracked the screen, replaced it myself. USB plug is getting loose
>Are you happy with it?
Yeah, cheap phone but feels very solid and nice materials
OnePlus

i thought it hasn't been released yet, where did you get one?

Any problems with replacing the screen? materials costs like 20-30€ for replacing, right?

Quite simple, ordered it from aliexpress (€25), then use a hairdryer to disassemble, and 3M double sided tape to assemble. What sucks is peeling off the glass shards with tweezers.

Employee of sorts at a telecommunications provider of sorts.

i've only heard its a pain in the ass to switch the screen.

for a test or for your own?

Sony Xperia Z2
>How long you've had it?
About a year
>Any problems with it?
Battery is dying, headphone jack is not working
>Are you happy with it?
Used to love it, but it's time to get a new one
Might get an iPhone 6

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
Best phone ever
No contest

Try using limonene (sold as Local remover) and a plastic spudger.

>>What phone do you use now?
LG G3
>>How long you've had it?
1 year
>>Any problems with it?
No
>>Are you happy with it?
Yes
>>What would be you next phone?
no idea
> Very nice phone, brightness is low as fuck though

all the last 3 phones were samsung, And thats when i decided to leave samsung family for good.
Always crashing with horrible battery.

I think ill never get an Iphone, overpriced, don't know how to use them. I think they're more "diva" phones.

>HTC M9
>almost a year
>about a Month ago, I cracked the phone camera lens glass somehow
>overall yeah
>idk, I don't shop around for phones till contract nears ending

Own, we took on the stock really early since we're a flagship branch. They're retail units, too. Usually we only can grab at overstocked floor models, so it's kinda nice having one without all the demo shitware on it. Still running the pre-release software, however.

My friend had a similiar problem on his Xcover. He just took off the lens itself.

oh nice, Well after the release there will be a fuckload of updates

>Samsung Note 4
How long you've had it?
>about a year
Any problems with it?
>not really. Sometimes it needs to be restarted and the battery drops like a stone sometimes.. i blame ghosts
Are you happy with it?
>very happy indeed. I went to the store to get the Note5 but found out it was completely encased. With the 4 I can still open it up and remove battery/upgrade memory/SD card. I don't fuck with clouds
>seems like every time I try something new I go running back to samsung. Hated the LG G3. Might get an unlocked Euro phone like Sony Xperia next just for shits (I'm in burgerland)

Galaxy note 5, the company i work for gave it to me, its awesome til now, webms etc(before i was an applefag, not anymore), next one i was thinking for another note but since they started with those stupid curved screen ill wait or go to other brand but for now im danm good.

Note 7 owner here. If you can afford one, get the N7. Truly the best phone in a very very long time.

Is BLU a good company? I want to get an unlocked phone and Im thinking about the Vivo 5. Or I might get the iRulu v3

Both are $200 and I like big phones

Speakers? Why do you need loud speakers on a phone, are you deaf or one of those faggot that put shit music on jobsites or public spaces like if everybody needs to heard your shit?.

>Samsung Galaxy s3
How long you've had it?
>since Release
Any problems with it?
>Nope Droped it alot not even a single scratch on it (i dont use any protection shit like foil or a case
Are you happy with it?
>yes
>I dont know

Anyone have the 1+ ? Can you tell me if you're happy with it and basic shit... thanks fags

Samsung A3 (2016)
Got it two weeks ago and compared to my old Samsung S3 Mini it runs like Usain Bolt!
Very happy with it.

I gave my s3 to my sis, one week and she cracked the screen. I had it like 2 years with scratches.

My friend has one. He says its the best phone you can get from "cheap" phones. I guess that could be my next phone.

Samsung S5

>How long you've had it?

1.5 Years

>Any problems with it?

Waterproof cover of the charging port (At the bottom / Basically a little lid) has worn and detached. Superglue'd it back into place, but it's nearly fallen off entirely.

Besides that, I've noticed it slow after so many updates due to bloatware from AT&T.

>Are you happy with it?

Having switched from iPhone, I can definitely say I will never give Apple my business again simply due to the range of customization options from AndroidOS devices.

I've seen many mention the Huawei Nexus 6P - I'm incredibly interested in an newer, unlocked device free of bloatware. Besides those QOL upgrades, does anyone have more to add on the 6P?

Hasn't even been released here. Just looked it up, seems release date is 15 august. But good tip thanks