Name my new piece Sup Forums

Name my new piece Sup Forums

Allahu bongbar

where do you pack the weed? lol

Shit tier China glass

There lol

Youre not wrong, but its fun.

Fagbong

The Multi-conducted bong of hyper neuron destruccion (enchantment of the lonely rasta + 5 to high when smoking alone)

o shit waddup

it sure looks like fun mate..
but i always wonder how do you guys clean such a difficult piece?

destruction*

>2016 and still smoking weed.
Do you know what is the best thing about weed? If someone smokes it you know you have to avoid that person because he is a fucking retard.
Weed makes you dumb and the worst is while you doing it makes you think you are way above the average.
You cant reason with a smoker. They just think they are some fucking hyper intelligent entities. fucking losers.

Haven't figured that out yet lol, but i will just rotate it and move salt and alchohol through it all.

Lol right

so does salt and alcohol do the trick in general?
i am using a chemical compound but still i have to get a brush do the edges to make it bling again lol

Patience

urine works the best actually

You dont have to reason with me.
I am above average - an hyper intelligent entity so to say.

lol
also works best instead of water

Call it..

"Iamafuckingpussyandineedtoresorttodrugstobecooltool"

Pentacool

This

shit bait

Armer?

just "smoke weed erryday" and u will see for urself

Rate my wax.

Forgot picture.

Crackhead/10

o shit waddup

rolling for
firstchinaheady

Omnidroid Dong. Dong for short.

I've seen these in older threads, like months ago.

weed smoker here,this guy is kinda right

holy shit...

You need therapy

damn sam

Wasted money

kekd

4/10
CO2 purge masterace

How do you figure that? I've chopped it from the plant now and am just waiting for the cure to finish.. Prob cost me about £25 an Oz to grow

Crackhead/10

theyre definitely mine bro.
why? because i like to get high in style and have more expendable cash than you?

ugly pipe, since ure unable to clean it.... ure 16 years old i guess? those pipes are bullshit.

correct.

it's why i vape

>be straightedge spurg
>shitbait drug threads
>sober and euphoric

>expendable cash
this nigger can't even speak english good

buttbong

Curious, how do you feel bout guys like me who smoke it to go to sleep at most twice a week?

>expendable cash
nigger do you even english. it means i have more money to blow on stupid shit than you do because i wont miss it because my bills are already paid for, its spending money.

sir breaks alot

Mao ZeBong

Kek

chineseniggerfag is what u should name it. trips get

You obviously meant disposable income... Look at the definition of 'expendable,' only dumb fucks use a word wrong and then defend it because a whole bunch of other dumb fucks also used that word wrong.

reroll

learn the difference between them fucktard, i dont have time to explain. google it, i meant expendable. but thanks for calling yourself out.

>expendable
>adjective
>1. capable of being expended.
>2. (of an item of equipment or supply) consumed in use or not reusable.
>3. considered to be not worth keeping or maintaining.
>4. Military. (of personnel, equipment, or supplies) capable of being sacrificed in order to accomplish a military objective.

Which definition did you mean?

>being this pedantic
typical pothead

The EdgeLord.

>Weed makes you dumb and the worst is while you doing it makes you think you are way above the average.
Somebody never gets invited to parties.

>user realises he's wrong and resorts to ad hominem to deflect attention from his own failure to use basic english.
>YFW

see
>if you lose or use expendable funds, you wont miss the money.

Nigger just cause someone else used the word wrong doesn't mean you're using it right...

nigger just because you have less money than me doesnt mean, oh wait, yeah, youre poor. thats why youre trying to fix my grammer in a stoner thread huh?

>ad hominem

There is no problem with occasional smoking. Just be careful. I have a couple of friends who cant sleep without weed. Or they are just trying to justify thier habits. Addicts are strange. I was one of them long time ago.
I give up on that stuff and my life is definitely much better since then. After that I become a heavy nicotine addict (i stopped smoking cig 8 months ago, im proud of that) and I still had to spend years among smokers because most of my friends countinued to 420. Also I was working in event planning, festivals and stuff like that -80% of people working in event planning is fucking addicted to something I swear. Heavy weed smokers. methheads, alcoholics. They are unpleasant people. Try to reason with 28-35 year old guys that spent thier last 10 years in a delirium. Most of them lives day to day, cant have a functioning relationship (or laid) and have no future at all. I know they know this deep down but they would never admit it. They are always right.
Whatever most of my former colleagues betrayed me one way or another because I could go sober every day, I had nice girlfriends, I was attending to collage. I know they were jelaous thats why they tried to pull some shitty move behind my back every once in a while.

A few blunt cant hurt u but if u smoke it tilll u go blind every day then sooner or later u end up miserable. Moderation is the key.

The chamber of secrets.

I thought all the hipsters quit the weed threads back in 2014 when they all started sucking on robotic dicks. I guess OP never outgrew his fedora.

your desk is fucking disgusting, clean that shit you pig.