Guys, what's happening? Is it going to fall off?

Guys, what's happening? Is it going to fall off?

Looks like the skin around the red spots is peeling. Wat do?

You need to get circumcised ASAP.

It's being caused by your foreskin.

how about a shower a day you dirty faggot

It's probably a male yeast infection. Yes, it can happen.

This! I had the same thing OP, went away after a few days but it itched infernally, which made sex and masturbation amazing though

This. It's thrush. You can take a pill from a pharmacist to get rid of it. My ex used to wash her puss with hand soap like a fool so she always got them and gave me one.

This an acute case of faggotisis. Remove it with a knife and apply salt.

and lemon juice

Been not circumcised for 20 years, i don't think is the reason Abraham

What pill?

Did it go by itself?

K m8, thanks

try showering every day you disgusting faggot

is this something you can cure or is it forever? can you pas it later to someone else?

Just had sex? I sometimes get that from my gf. Especially if we haven't had sex in a while. Normally fixes itself within a week. If not, get some anti-fungal medication.

Seems very serious, better start working on it

Doctor Akilesh Dorfbürg here. You have to stop the spreading with heat. Use a lighter to carefully remove the necrotic spots.

keep it clean and it should fix itself

Med fag here
Just stop jerkin it for a week, nothing serious.

I actualy have gf, last 2 nights it was itching while sex, can I pass it to her watever it is?

how about that?

Only do anal and she need to clean it up after with soap and blowjob

Use moisturiser to wash your dick not soap.

Have to stop fapping so hardcore user

Nah, just take it slow. Just a but too much friction on the head, it's common for uncircumcised. I get the same thing mang.

i do not fap much

seriously it's the same shit, if you can't access anything else buy some athlete's foot creme and rub it on your dick three times a day for awhile, rinse very gently a couple times a day, shower regularly or at least wish your dick after you jerk off

voila problem solved

problem persists you probably need a doctor to prescribe anti microbial ointment or something

I do not fap much, quite rare tbh. I went to 2 doctors. One said its hsv and i was terrified taking every meds but nothing changed. 2nd doctor said it was some kind of infection i got some pills and creams and now its almost gone. But i was not told what it was exactly or if i can pass this to someone else. I had sex 4 months ago in condom.

Not sure what its called but its not a permanent disease, its just an infection

If it's a yeast infection then you guys will probably pass it back in fourth, you need a Diflucan pill and so does she.