Bump

bump

Bump

Well deserved prostate massage.

a 5yo kid created this, right ?

You just got rekt. lol

man as if not giving that a better filename

like "stop"

I seriously thought he died when that happened, but he jumped up on the roof after and pumped his fists. Fuckin Jimmie Johnson, lucky mother fucker.

Butt hurt 5 yo kid replying...

You just can't tip your fedora and rip a fat vape... after being rekt with the truth

Is animal rekt ok?

yeah I aint clicking on that

Took like 2 seconds to fact check this, nigger. Eat a cock

What the fuck
Where is Alex Jones when you need him

God... I was so scared he was going to choke it or smash it or something. I mean, you can post anything, it doesn't really phase me except for make me a little sadder.

safe bro, and very cute.

Illumanti confirmed

shill

Sucking dicks that jizz bullshit, where he always is.

1/n

JDIF or bust, bitch

So fucking glad this is normal.

JIDF even

Don't listen to him it's brutal

Its not true ?

2/n

Christianity, the belief that an all mighty entity made a man, then took one of his ribs to create the opposite sex then a talking snake told the woman to not eat a fruit off of a magical tree, then she did which was bad and was a sin which after that because it was so bad the all mighty entity sent his own son to the planet to die to get rid of their sins but he didnt die so now we hide eggs for our kids. and they mock your beliefs.

MISOGYNY!

3/n

Is this you?

how hard is this guy, doesn't even wake up!

4/n

the fucking bystander effect in this holy shit

5/5

Wat

>family guy
fuck you and your mother

6/5

Ninja skills nigger

What the fuck happened? Dude I feel bad for that horse, it felt pain and didnt think twice about it, kept on fucking running. fuuuck man.

There needs to be a world wide ban on bull fighting. It's so fucking stupid and cruel to the animals.

The talking snake told her to eat it it was god that told her not to dip shit... how don't you fucking know the most told story in the world ... and the rest you failed miserably to say right...

Also its Reddit faggets who are to stupid to understand metaphors and also the stupidest not to aknowledge that there are good parts and equally flawed parts to the bible and any holy book

I love showing this to people who think car racing is easy

Tuff kid... whats the story behind this tho

fucking contribute you fags

i needed this

Poor horsey.

wtf how long did that take youto write?? Being this butthurt. Christ.

It didn't cross or he used a modified cartridge

Pure coincidence.

He probably tried to steal something in a shit tier country

you seem upset

Sorry wrong user...
-->

You monster

You dont even know how it is to fill up the whole image limit by yourself, keep posting faggot

Seriously man. Horse kept tanking around the track like it was supposed to and deaded. Whoever let the bull on the race track is a fucking imbecile. And judging from the speed that horse had even after losing all of its insides like that and could still run that fast? Shit nigger that was a un-pricable horse.

Ugly fucking nigger anyway.

the fuk they expect?

where the fuck did that guy come from

There is no need

is there a story on this or just TP heads being their charming usual self

mentally ill fucktard

I feel immense schadenfreude over this

Shut up.

Islam

This is shit they believe is necessary. He probably only stole a bag of chips.

Why do we allow this third world barbaric bullshit to exist in the modern world?

Fucking shit skin puts stacks of crates on a slanted ground

You sick fuck

11 and the last ill dump