/got/ general

previous thread: Honestly speaking, Yara is the best candidate for ruler of the Iron Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgkI0DcSJyE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes the best candidate for my cock in her mouth

t.redddit

Nah. I mean she'd be good ruler of any sane people. But Ironniggers are not sane people

>Another stronk female character

Yeah, I can't tell why, but I actually find her extremely attractive. I mentioned this at my normie viewing party where everyone was talking about favorite girls (everyone said Margery but me), and they stared at me like I said "I want to fuck your pet dog".

There's something about her. I think it's those nice curves to that leather armor.

She's not but she will be anyway.

The show is finally better than the books
rejoice

It begins with the High Sparrow going down the Sept’s stairs while the people applaud him. He explains that Queen Margaery has joined them in accepting the power of the Faith. Just then, Jaime Lannister bursts into the scene, on horseback and leading an army of a hundred and forty Tyrell soldiers, and demands that the High Sparrow free Queen Margaery. Suddenly, the gates of the Great Sept open —it is Tommen Baratheon, followed by Queen Margaery and the Kingsguards, who are bearing the Faith Militant’s sigil instead of the Royal sigil. The king and queen have accepted the High Sparrow’s reformed faith, and they are acclaimed by the people. It is emphasized that this is only the first part of the scene; the rest will be filmed today, and it is expected to be a trascendental scene in which the two factions come to blows.

Daily reminder;this is objectively the best character and best actor left in the show

Loras! Highgarden!

>another triggered neckbeard

Who does he play?

It's not about being evil - it's just that every person is good and bad when it comes to war.

The cool thing about the show is you could have a battle like the blackwater and half of people would be supporting the Lannisters while the other half would be supporting Stannis.

You don't really get that anymore. There's a clear division between "good guys" and "bad guys".

Actually thought she was kind of attractive in season 2 in a weird way.

She looks like Lysa Arryn now.

ARYA
SALSA
DANY
YARA
SAND SNEKS xDDDD
CERSEI
MARGAREY

STOP WITH THIS MEME ALREADY FUCK

If she will take the seastone chair instead of basedEuron it will be literally confirmed to be a feminist show.

you just KNOW

Fuck bros he's going to get cucked again isn't he? Not just a normal cucking this time no no no this will be the final cuckening I can feel it in my bones god damn it. RIP Based Bear.

Its a build-up for some of them to fail/get murdered you idiot

You really think sand snakes wont meet a violent end? The only ones there that wont meet one of those fates are Dany and Sansa, and Sansa is more than fine tbqh, dany could be too if they got a half decent actress

i get what youre saying. she isnt my 1st choice but i find her sexy as fuck. cant put my finger on what it is about her though

I just realised the best way for Jon to get revenge on Catelyn is by sticking his dick into Sansa who looks like cat

Why is her name not Asha?

he already got cucked as hard as possible in the vaes dothrak scene by being completely useless and saved by Dario

B A S E D

So what's the point of the Kingsmoot now that Theons alive and back? I thought in the books they held it because they thought he was dead and they didn't want a civil war tearing the Ironborn apart?

Arya too**

She's also fine

Write a funny scene featuring her

no fart memes

D&D actually said, no meming, that it would confuse people because they had already introduced Osha

Yara has a dirty little mouth that needs to be washed out with cum.

Even for the battle of the Wall you had people supporting the Wildlings and then the other people would support the NightsWatch.

I bet you the show will just have clear cut good guys for you to support in battles this season

Because S2 Winterfell would have both Asha and Osha

Too confusing m8

Himself.

In the books: Kingsmoot is not a normal thing, political players get the waters stirred up for it

In the show: Kingsmoot is the default in Iron Islands

>jorah
>not already at the most ultimate level of cuck

What are you on user?

>Renly sees her face
>Decides her brother is a better catch

Margery explains how her teenaged husband fucked her several times while his mother listens.

She spills tea on her breasts. The entire 10 minute scene consists of her stripping off her dress and slowly wiping down.

(queefs)

>You really think sand snakes wont meet a violent end?

Knowing D&D, I honestly have no idea.

She wants peace though, if she won, the ironborn story would be pretty much over.

Time for based Euron to show dragonbinder and steal some dragons

>No character (except MAce) has plumes on their helmets
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

bullshit, Stannis and the Wildlings were portrayed as the antagonists in those battles

Yara is the only decent "Stronk Woman" in the series

STRONG WOMEN
WEAK MEN
MORE
MORE
MORE

who else is crossing their fingers for yara's tits to finally make an appearance this season?

>Margery
basic chad answer
the salty cunt is a women most people would find attractive when they see her anywhere but on screen with artifical perfection
She's hot because she feels real, kinda like Bonkodonk Cumonback is seen by many women

my vote goes to missandei though, I dont even have jungle fever, I just dont hate her yet

> Anonymous 05/18/16(Wed)13:20:12 No.69682357 ▶

>You really think sand snakes wont meet a violent end?

>Knowing D&D, I honestly have no idea.
This. The "you never know what happens in got next" meme is on new level now when everything is made up, and motivations don't matter

Because he is known as BASED MACE

They didn't know Theon was ever going to get out of Ramsay's fuck dungeon, also they knew he had no cock. For all intensive purposes the Kingsmoot will be the same as Theon will not be a candidate

I

>tfw she wont fight for the kng and hack the bastard to bits

You just know they have something worse cooked up.

Jorah was based as fuck last season, he did that cool roll trick and won the tournament and even touched khaleesi's hand that one time. Look at him now...I wish I could save him...

I had a good few friends supporting the wildlings because of Mance

The actor that played DAYNE? was one of the few good casting choices D&D have made as of the last seasons

Well fuck me. Are showfags this retarded or just the showrunners themselves?

she'll take my semen chair ;)

They're going against cersei m8s, that's enough reason to expect them to get fucked

I approve
kek that scene was pretty good

GOAT
O
A
T

isn't house mormont basically extinct by now?

She's well up for it

Ser Pounce accidentally drinks her moon tea and gets hooked on it

That is an insult.

>Showfags and normies think she'll win the Kingsmoot
>Based Euron will btfo them
Can't wait

>Yara is the best candidate for ruler of the Iron Islands
>a woman
>ruling the iron islands
kek nigger

How, when they have teleporters and stealth technology?

Friends, deep down you know it's going to happen. We are in D&D Country now.

Nah, too easy.

I think you're the retarded one

Ned taking Dawn to Starfall and Ashara throwing herself down the waterfall wen?

She gets high in the garden xD

well they need to get a move on soon. my dingus is ready

"We need to take a lesson from the Young Wolf, who won every battle . . . and lost all."
"A wolf is not a kraken," Victarion objected. "What the kraken grasps it does not lose, be it longship or leviathan."
"And what have we grasped, Nuncle? The north? What is that, but leagues and leagues of leagues and leagues, far from the sound of the sea? We have taken Moat Cailin, Deepwood Motte, Torrhen's Square, even Winterfell. What do we have to show for it?" She beckoned, and her Black Wind men pushed forward, chests of oak and iron on their shoulders. "I give you the wealth of the Stony Shore," Asha said as the first was upended. An avalanche of pebbles clattered forth, cascading down the steps; pebbles grey and black and white, worn smooth by the sea. "I give you the riches of Deepwood," she said, as the second chest was opened. Pinecones came pouring out, to roll and bounce down into the crowd. "And last, the gold of Winterfell." From the third chest came yellow turnips, round and hard and big as a man's head. They landed amidst the pebbles and the pinecones. Asha stabbed one with her dirk. "Harmund Sharp," she shouted, "your son Harrag died at Winterfell, for this." She pulled the turnip off her blade and tossed it to him. "You have other sons, I think. If you'd trade their lives for turnips, shout my nuncle's name!"
"And if I shout your name?" Harmund demanded. "What then?"
"Peace," said Asha. "Land. Victory. I'll give you Sea Dragon Point and the Stony Shore, black earth and tall trees and stones enough for every younger son to build a hall. We'll have the northmen too . . . as friends, to stand with us against the Iron Throne. Your choice is simple. Crown me, for peace and victory. Or crown my nuncle, for more war and more defeat." She sheathed her dirk again. "What will you have, ironmen?"
"VICTORY!" shouted Rodrik the Reader, his hands cupped about his mouth. "Victory, and Asha!"

>white dornishman
should've cast cuckris elba 2bh

Asha is the most likely candidate to rule in the books too once Euron fucks up his insane plans

>Thinking D&D won't do what normies want
Yea no, she'll lead the iron islands, sansa will have the north and possibly the vale+riverlands as well because of LF. Sand keks will end up with Dorne, and Dany will be queen of westeros while actually working together with the other stronk womyn. Brienne will be the obvious hero in the entire story, and will end up as leader of the Queensguard.
oh and cersei will be kind of btfo, but is allowed to rule casterly rock quietly, after all she is still a woman

Bear in mind GoT is probably broadcast to a lot of different countries.

She'll win and have her story written in history.

The smallfolk will call her Greyjoy the Fucktoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgkI0DcSJyE&feature=youtu.be

FAT
F.A.T

>Nuncle

All those could almost make sense apart from Cersei living. If she's alive at the end of the last episode I'm dropping the show then and there.

She's proven herself to her men and Balon idiot it's stated in both the show and books. The Iron Islands won't have a problem with it because she's shown she can actually lead. She's not a whiny cunt like Sansa.

And I think you're alright, friend

Cersei is going to die before the season ends though.

GET HYPE!____________________________________

I actually like this, it reminds me of the chair of the Hand thing in the books.

For non readers- In the books, when Mace the Ace finally is named Hand of the Kings he produces some ornamental heavily woodworked Tyrell-esque chair within the same day. He's just the type to think senseless flamboyant flair is actually important.

why are you quoting her if she lost at the end of kingsmoot

I like how this is basically a stirring, rabble-rousing rallying cry for peace. Not something you hear every day. Just my two cents.

Euron will kill her

Mance was pretty based. Stannis wasn't really portrayed to be very sympathetic in the show up to that point in the show, at least if he had won at Blackwater it seemed like that he would've burned half of the people in the city. Also, he murdered his own brother.

>implying it wasn't americlaps who'd get confused

I just want cool plumes in the show ;_;

>She's proven herself to her men
By letting them have a go with the kraken?

Well it is. You have to look the part

>ywn be that guy in Deepwood Motte banging Asha all day

PLUCKED FLOWER

I don't remember, she wanted to make peace with Boltons, or support Stannis/Stark loyalists?

The Daynes are very likely ethnically Valyrian, m8.