Here is one round from each gun that I own

Here is one round from each gun that I own.

Guess the calibers, and prove yourself worthy.

Far left is .45 colt

Incorrect.

right is a 12g slug looks like, next to it... 5.56?

im not a /k/ommando

.22, .38, .40 , .45, .757, and a motherfucking .410

that middle one is a farrier mk. IV, and I know the far right is a hodgkins of some kind by the green but not sure which model

>.22

nigga u high. Thats at LEAST a 9mm

nigger have you seen .22 cal bullets? smaller than you'd think. from left to right, i think i got it.

from left to right
first one looks like a bullet used in pistol clips
second one is a magnum bullet, it can shoot through 5 people without loseing any damage
third looks like a machine gun bullet
fourth one is a bigger machine gun
fifth is a sniper bullet that can hit targets a mile away
last is a shotgun bullet

12g on right is correct, but is not a slug.

.38 2nd from left is correct, everything else has been really pathetically wrong.

9mm
30-30? Maybe 30-06
12g

um... not really sure but I'll give it a go. 9mm, .22 magnum maybe? 762x39, 30-06, 5.56?? and i have no fuckin clue 12 gauge maybe?

I own these guns and rounds and I don't know what most of your words mean.

dis nigga correct

dis nigga not

Bullet, Bullet, Bullet, Bullet, Bullet, Shotgun Shell.

You do not

where is the .50bmg for your head?

pump shells are easy to mistake. .38 is easy to identify cuz of the black tip. far left has to be a .22 or maybe a .318. i'm no fuckin /k/ommando either. as next to the .38 i'd say maybe a .387?

>I own these guns and rounds and I don't know what most of your words mean.
yeah, I had you pegged as a casual.

you'll get there user, just got to put a bit more time into it.

Best so far.

1 = 9m
2 = wrong
3 = wrong
4 = 30-30 (good job)
5 = wrong
6 = 12g

Steel case towards left is a 7.62x39

what a fucking loser

Left to right, .45 acp, .44 mag, 7.62x39, 30-30, 7.62x54r, 12 gauge slug

No, like, I literally know what these things are, and the words you try to use to describe them are both inaccurate and unknown to me.

If you were elite, you'd know by sight more than one fucking caliber of these 6; only one is difficult.

2nd is .38 special?

1st one is 9mm, 2nd is .38, 3rd is 7.62, 4th is no fucking idea. 5th could be a 50 cal? lol.

lol fuckin fag doesnt know pistol rounds

No, old gregg. The funk is gone.

Good user, cheap ammo ftw. Sticks more often than brass... but so, so cheap.

No, No, Yes, Yes, No, Mostly (12g, but not slug)

Buckshot nigger.

9x19mm
.38 special
7.62 x 39
.30-30 winchester
7.5 x 55 swiss?
12GA slug

>If you were elite

if you were into the hobby you'd know that the pros are called 'top flight' rather than 'elite'. its an old archery term that carried over.

Yas

Shit, you were off to a good start....

Yes, Yes, and Yes (but go on)

open the safe and prove yours worthy to really need these rounds

9mm, .32, 7.62, 30-30. .300 win mag, 12g.

Put the fifth one in your head

No, and you probably don't even know what a nigger is.

Oh snap, NEW CHARRENGER WINRAR

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YES (how you know??), and 12ga, but it's a LEO beanbag I got from a friend

You win. Name your favor, on this, the day of your victory.

9mm, .38, .762, .44 , .308 , 12G buckshot

K31 is such a fucking great rifle

I was close enough for not being a /k/ommando fag. i got 4/6

you know your shit

Somebody give this guy or girl a handjob.

well done nigger

It's the samefag you nigger.

I do a lot of shooting, despite being a bong. Quite jealous that you have a K31, was looking to get one myself but they are expensive to feed here. For my favour i'd be happy with a bag of jelly beans or a go on your K31

>it's a LEO beanbag I got from a friend
>LEO beanbag
>Low Earth Orbit beanbag

>this guy or girl
fag leave
there are no girls on the internet
TLDR Tits or GTFO etc

i am wondering this for a while and google didn't tell me so i'll ask here. what does the caliber mean? is it the length of the bullet in cm/mm/in? or the diameter or the length of the projectile? what is it?

length, width and size. bigger the bullet hitting you, the larger the hole it leaves when it shoots thru you.

Are you retarded... Cause one that's not a huge Magnum round, 5 people not lose and I quote "damage"
Kek video game fag

How you shoot if you are bong

....but to rub in the jealousy, my K31 was the first gun I ever bought (at the insistence of an effective but now I know to be honest dude at a gun show booth) for $90. Told me I'd never regret it, and also sold me a SHIT TON of 7.5x55 at about $0.15 per round. That was 2003, and I haven't even gone through half of it.

All .fag

summers here.

different user

i alson remember reading somewhere that caliber is a bastardization of a french word meaning size or something like that.

im probably wrong tho

so it's the volume of the bullet? or is it random which measure is used for different bullets?

from the left: 9mm, .357, 7,62x39mm, 6,5x55mm, 7,62x51mm NATO, slug?

I just googled "definition of caliber" and then realized that some people hare are too stupid to do so.

It's actually not as difficult as people think to shoot here. No handguns or semi autos unless its a shotgun or rimfire, but apart from that its all possible if you have a licence.

I am fucking jealous of your K31 though. Fired one once in the US, have wanted one ever since.

length really has no part in it, it does and it dont. mainly the fattest bullets do the most damage. Thats why you see people getting slammed by a dirty harry .45 and looking like half a cannon ball took their chest out. In all dengerousness, 22's are the worst. They are hollow as fuck and if you get shot by one it can bounce off your bones, richochet and drop your ass. thats why they say, it isnt the size of the gun. its the size of the bullet

9mm, .38 special, 7.62x39, .240?, dunno sometime wildcat, 12

wut

9mm, idk, 7.62x39, 30-30, .308, 12 gauge

9mm, 38spc, no idea, 30-30, 300 short mag??? Then 12g slug

9mm
10mm
7.62x39
30/30
300 win mag
12 gauge

9mm, 0.22. 7.62x39, .308, 5.45x39, 12 gauge

you have a bullet 20 feet long, 1 inch wide all around. that isnt doing shit. Its gonna make the cleanest smoothest hole thru your body. Yawn.
compared to a bullet half foot long, 1 inch wide, your chest is getting blown the fuck out.

9 44 556or 223 30-30 50 bean bag?

Caliber refers to the diameter of the bullet. Other numbers in the common name of the whole round can refer to other dimensions. For example with 9x19mm, the 9 refers to the diameter of the projectile and the 19 refers to the length of the cartridge case.

gr8 b8

9mm, .38, 7.62x39, 30-30, 30-06, 12 gauge buckshot

I prefer a .45 Berretta and a M4A1 carbine with a front grip and a suppressor. Take out the whole neighborhood

Hey gunfags. I have no fucking clue about guns, sure, i can name some of them but i dont know what shit like slug or bullpup is. Is there an idiot proof guide to guns?

Worthy of what? Dodging the next school shooting. An hero.

Def not a .300 win, too short to fat on the brass

summers here

Wait, I thought that was just a funny typo. What did you mean by "bong"

And thanks /bro. It's far and above my favorite, really is a dream to shoot.

thank you.

left to right
9mm
.357 mag (or .38 special)
7.62x39
no idea
12 gauge slug

Ah, sorry, all the /k/ommandos call us bongs, I had assumed you were a /k/ dweller. I mean British. This thread has made me more determined to buy myself a K31, might blow a bit of next months pay on one

between no idea and the 12 gauge is the 7.5 swiss

You retarded. You think a 45 does more damage than a 357.... Just cause it's bigger
Amount of powder and consequently length of brass matters.
300 wing mag is even smaller and it does more damage than both the 45 or 357

9mm, 45 acp, i don't know, the ak rounds but incendiary, some gay shit, birdshot 12 gague

.22 bullets are narrow as shit

>shot 5 ppl with gud dmg

.9, .22, .7.62, 6.5?, 5.56?, 2" slug.

Dat Winchester Deer and Black bear 30/30 @!

Cheerio mate, I'm Amerifag, but born in Ipswich and full of Anglo-Saxon genes.

To repeat the message from the guy that sold me mine: you won't regret it, it's a wonderful piece of artisanship

Listen faggots.
If you are in a shitty situation, you want to have many rounds to fire. in a handgun the 9mm is a good compromise, because when it comes down to it, with handgun calibers all that counts is hits to the central nervous system. sure a .44 mag or a .500 S&W will also do otherwise, but they are impractical as fuck.
rifle calibers on the other hand are a bit of a different thing (the much higher velocity of the round and so on).

9mm, .38, 7.26x39, 30-30, some bastard round like 8mm mauser or .358 win, 12 gauge

From left to right
9mm, .38, 7.62x39, 375 H&H, 30.06, 12gauge.

9mm/.357/300 blackout/30-30/.308/last is a 2 3/4 12g sabot slugger

If you didn't cheat, that's pretty good, user.

You can have the consolation prize of your request.

This would have, except for the .375 HH is WAY bigger

9 mm
.38 special
7.62x39
.30-30 win
7.5x55 swiss
12 gauge slug

Ah shit, i think you've convinced me. Definitely gonna drop some money on one soon. The Mrs is gonna shit a housebrick.

you seem to like 9mm calibers

Winner number 2!

Tell her not to judge until she shoots it.

(get a decent pad.. it's not as hard as a Mauser, but it kicks hard)

I could get a K31 for a 100 bucks (in switzerland these things are dirt cheap) :D

9mm
7.62x39
7.62x51
12g