Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.
So, in a few weeks i will be leaving the south american shithole and i'll be heading to Europe, where I will spend a month. I'm going to visit Germany, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
What are the travel tips that EuroAnons can give regarding those countries during the winter? What are the cool things happening this time of the year around there? I could just read a travel guide but i value your opinions more.
Thanks in advance!
[spoiler]Also, sorry for broken engrish, me not speak it very much[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

romanticroadgermany.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly don't know what to tell ya, January-March is probably the most boring time of the year. Weather is pretty bad, not much special going on..

Really? No winter festivals or something like that?

What kind of festivals? Like dance festivals?

Any kind, I know that parades usually happen in Europe, right? Like cultural stuff.

mate it's january the winter ones are likely finished

So there's nothing cool to do in Europe this time of the year?

In Germany rape is considered a customary greeting. I was a little weirded out by this too but you get used to it.

Belgian people have extremely long nipples.

The French don't like to discuss the weather with strangers, but will often fart and ask strangers to rate their flatulence.

Are you a clickhole editor?

Who the fuck would want to stand at parades at freezing temperatures?

Just a helpful Yank. We always take care of our South American friends.

Mate, I would prefer being naked in Siberia than spending another day in the brazilian wheather. Freezing temperatures are a pro, not a con.

There's snow in many parts of Europe right now, if you're lucky there's still some left. As the other anons have already said there aren't many festivals in winter, they're mostly in spring and summer and Oktoberfest is in fall.

Fuck.

>Europe
>cool things happening
user...

>he fell for the european is heaven on earth meme
kek

Better than hell on earth desu

pero buenos aires no es Paris de la sudamerica?

don't get mugged

leaving one culturally enriched place for another, well done user (;

não, manaus é

i'm so jelly when other latinos get to travel to europe and i'm stuck in here eating overpriced canned tuna thanks to inflation, with shitty rice.

OP, enjoy your time there and post pics too, I guess.

With a few exceptions most bigger cities in Germany actually aren't that pretty and don't match your stereotypical timber frame house image since only some spots got reconstructed after the war.

If you want to have this kind of experience, the I advise you to visit some smaller cities that are known for having preserved their picturesque architecture, though it might be a bit touristy.

romanticroadgermany.com/

Good luck bro
is some white euro cuck tries to fight you thinking that you are some weak ass muslim , kill him