THE TOP GEAR TRIO IS BACK WITH A NEW NAME

The new rival show to the classic Top Gear will be an Amazon program, and the name was announced by the Vice President of Amazon Video himself this morning. Jay Marine, called the program one of the most anticipated TV launches ever.
plugnstay.com/the-top-gear-trio-is-back-with-a-new-name/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
youtube.com/watch?v=XR46WbmYFyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grand Tour sounds like they're going to focus on traveling. In various cars I'm sure.

Honestly this seems like the best outcome. Their best output are the specials through various countries in junkers imo.

Welcome to a week ago.

Great! I'm looking forward to watching episodes of this great new show on Amazon Primeā„¢

Will rival GoT for most pirated show.

GoT + Grand Tour

Sounds comfy as fuck

A lot of people have Prime for the fast shipping.

>not naming it Gran Turismo

So are they still going ahead with "new" top gear? Who the fuck would watch it? I imagine it'd be like American top gear and that shit was too cringey.

>best gear

>that season 22 episode of Clark and May driving Peugeots as people who don't really like driving
I was crying laughing. The specials are good, but I hope they find a way to replicate the small things.

Which seasons of Top Gear are worth watching and which episodes with America bashing should I avoid so I won't get triggered?

>top gear go to the middle east
>only fear for their safety when in the southern American states

Actual car fags still need their car shows. It'll probably die after one series anyway though.

>alabama episode
>hicks being hicks
my sides were in space

>peel it

That's a fucking terrible logo

Gonna torrent the show though

>only fear for their safety when in the southern American states
Well there are a lot of blacks here so that makes sense.

Normie oldfags who can't into internet and yes it looks awful
The new one isn't an actual car show, it's a pathetic attempt to do the same stupid shit as before

Clarkson said that their new studio is a giant tent, and they will set up that tent in a different location (worldwide) for each episode. Hence "The Grand Tour".

It was the ignorant rednecks that were threatening

No they weren't

Watch the episode again, moron.

yes it was you retard

>"y'all looking to get beat up in a hicktown?"

$0.25 deposited.

Should've called it High Steaks.

I bet they do a tour T-shirt for each series.

These guys are smart as fuck.

>every episode is a special
yes

The grand tour does sound like a sick name tho, the name alone throws you back into 90's neostilage driving around Italia in a new Ferrari

what about their patagonia special were the people were literally attacking them over them wanting to travel to the most southern point just to play car football

I've not seen this one

they didnt fear that though

and they were being attacked because their license plates were making fun of some island war thing

no, they were attacked because they were brittish
jeremy had been forced prior to entering the country to remove his plates and replace them with others

I hope it's more genuine like Vietnam, Bolivia etc. specials and not shitty like the Indian special.

man Indian special sucked, the most cringeworthy thing I've ever watched

They went way too far with the scripting. Let's hope they've learned that the scripting isn't fun.

No, they were being attacked because that's what the script said.

Welcome to the Grand Tour youtube.com/watch?v=XR46WbmYFyQ