feminism

Crohns disease

Chronic Lymes disease
Conversion disorder
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Fibromyalgia
Also 9/10 of the people who clame to havw EDS clearly don't

Everyone says cancer now.
Cancer is used to describe something unpleasant on the internet. I wonder if there are kids that heard this word the first time from the internet with its "meme meaning" instead of its actual medical meaning.
Like, are there kids who would be surprised to find out cancer is actually a disease?

This

obesity

GMO alien babies

Well punctuated sir.

This is cancer

You are all completely retarded

Get a load of this guy

I believe what you're looking for is Gender Dysphoria

They exist (well maybe, I think I killed the last one last night)

I'll take a load from him... In my butthole :)

Oral prolapse

Okay

itt: closet fags with god complexes

Idk why i laughed at this...

That is actually interesting user. Is this some form of Schizophrenia?

Dick-in-Butt Syndrome

Yes I believe so.

Niggers actually wanting to work and better themselfs

Hepatitis is fake! I apparently have it (Hep c) and I didn't die. Just fucks with my immune system and makes my life shit but I think that must be psychosomatic

hahaha

Triggered faggot?Go start a "fibro-blog".

Kek

You get a gold star for trying

Interesting. Hopefully a rule 35. I will wait until it become a rule 34

death

bunch of quitters tbqh

Suicide.

Bite me nigger

homosexual

Schizomaletrappedinsideafemaleotherkinhomosexualhermaphroditepansexualgenderqueer

>It's all jokes until someone makes one I don't like

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity

/thread

autism

Moonman

Moonman

Can't

You see

Spics and niggers

Need to hang from trees

Someone always gets butt hurt over their fake mental illness. Just grow up and realize that everyone wants to kill themselves every now and then but most people don't call it a mental illness.

Got me by surprise

Depression

This. Stop crying and start living you cunts

Gender Dysphoria

Depression

Allahu Akbar! This is not a mental illness, it is the will of Allah!

Also checkem

Depression is more than just feeling “down.” It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry. Research tells us that other factors contribute to the onset of depression, including genetics, changes in hormone levels, certain medical conditions, stress, grief or difficult life circumstances.

Diabetes. Seriously just stop bring a lazy fuck

Sounds like something that doesn't exist.

Cortisol: This stress hormone can cause depression if levels rise too high or fall to far below average. High levels of cortisol can create agitation, increased belly fat, insomnia and sugar cravings. Low levels can be associated with inability to handle stress, extreme fatigue, low libido and mood instability.

Do you even know what research and science are? We already know what causes depression in this day and age. Get with the times moron

Autism

Yeeaaaah...

>Ball itching is more than just feeling itching of the balls. It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry. Research tells us that other factors contribute to the onset of depression, including genetics, changes in hormone levels, certain medical conditions, stress, grief or difficult life circumstances.

Oh. Well in that case. Okay then.

I'm not op but quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. "What is freely asserted is freely deserted."

Major depression is a disease that impacts approximately 5% of people globally. For over 30 years, scientists believed that monoamines– mood-related chemicals such as serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine– are low in the brain during major depressive episodes. This is commonly referred to as a “chemical imbalance"....the Brain is a vastly complex organ and isn't perfect. The brain has certain neurotransmitters that do all sorts of things.... They are what control your moods and actions and thoughs. If they are messed up they mess up your moods and behaviors

Sounds to me that people just don't know how to deal with their sadness, and they numb the pain with drugs, then because the drugs fuck them up to the point that they can't feel shit, they think it was a medical issue all along and that now they're better

It's all psychological imho

Yes. Scientists conclude that this is true. Also, research indicates that all these are facts. In recent times, more research has concluded that scientists have found findings of this indication. Therefor, it is true that the thing I said is in fact, so. Only an ignoramus living under a rock doesn't already know this. Well that's just obvious. It's common sense.

Ball itching? Are you this fucking retarded? Some disorders are more severe than others you know that right?

It would be if the person felt constantly itchy in the balls for no good reason. For example; if there was no medical reason for they guys balls to itch however his balls were constantly itchy then (to quote Ricky from TPB "you gotta blame the thing up there")

How do I know you exist?

The one thing the internet has taught me is not to be surprised about anything.
The fact you thought of this is enough to pretty much guarantee that it happens.
Some kid gets told his granny has cancer and he'd be like "tell me about it , shes a real shitcunt I hate her"

Tourette's

No, no. Scientists have confirmed in recent times that according to statistical representations, findings of research point towards facts which prove that in recent times scientists have said a thing. It's been proven already.

So, sorry. You're wrong.

Fucking samefag

Gluten allergies

This all fucking day

then why am i always distracted and hyper, you fuckwit?

Then why do I jeep getting the pills from my doctor that 'help me concentrate'

I don't think you understand how brain chemistry and neurotransmitters work