FUCK I HATE MOTHS

FUCK I HATE MOTHS

THEY'RE A FUCKING USELESS AS FUCK CREATURE

YOU OPEN A DOOR TO RELAX ON YOUR BALCONY FOR SOME FRESH AIR AND THE CUNTS JUST FLY ON IN AND START DOING FUCKING CAROUSELS AND SHIT AROUND YOUR LIGHT BULB

I FUCKING HATE THEM

I SPRAY THE CUNT WITH FLY SPRAY AND IT JUST GOES AND FUCKING DIES IN MY BOWL OF ICE CREAM, THAT SELFISH FUCKING PRICK

NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE CUNTS TRY TO FLY IN YOUR FUCKING EAR WHEN THERE'S NO LIGHT AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SLEEP, WHAT'S THE MATTER, DIDN'T BRING A GOD DAMN BLANKET WITH YOU WHEN YOU TRESPASSED IN MY HOUSE, YOU ANIMAL HOBO

AND THEY EAT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES

THEY EAT... YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES

AND WHEN YOU GET SO MAD THAT YOU JUST SLAP THEIR SHIT, THEY LEAVE ALL THESE SILVER SPECKS OF MOTH-BODY ON YOUR HANDS WHICH IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

WERE THESE FUCKASS CREATURES INVENTED JUST TO PISS US OFF, I WANT TO MIND-ZAP ALL THE FUCKING MOTHS ON EARTH

I'M SO GOD DAMN ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpcBsnifTRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY EAT YOUR CLOTHES

WHAT'S STOPPING THEM FROM EATING YOUR FLESH?!?!

AAAHHH!!! GET THEM AWAY!!!

LETS GENOCIDE THE MOTHS
#SPECIESWARNOW

I think they're cute :3

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ROUGH? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING MOSQUITOES ARE HERE? I'M TOO BUSY TRYING NOT TO SCRATCH MYSELF WHILE THEY'RE SUCKING MY BLOOD AND LEAVING BEHIND DISEASES LIKE THE FUCKING PARASITES THEY ARE. SERIOUSLY, MAN. FUCK MOSQUITOES AND EVERYTHING THOSE CUNTS STAND FOR.

Ha!

FUCK YOU AND ALL THAT YOU STAND FOR, MOTH APOLOGIST

The moths think your light is the moonlight which they are attracted to.. put out your lights or make a moth screen a few feet away from your door/lights.

That's why they are called moths.

I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE MOTHS, AND SHIP 'EM BACK HOME IN A CRATE!

WELL WHY DON'T THEY JUST GOD DAMN FLY UP TO THE MOON THEN

Moths are your friends

FUCK THE MOTHS!

No they aren't. They just leave behind a fiery trail of pain and destruction. When was the last time a moth did something good for you?

MUSQUITOS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS.
WHO DO THEY FUCKING THINK THEY ARE, SUCKING BLOOD AND SHIT. WHO THE FUCK LIKES SCRATCHING THEMSELVES UNTILL YOU RIP APART YOUR FUCKING SKIN. THATS FUCKING RIGHT, NO ONE.

#mothlivesmatter

I'M SO FUCKING MAN RIGHT NOW, I COULD RAPE A JAR FULL OF THE LITTLE BASTARDS, BUT THEY'D PROBABLY DRAIN MY ERECTION UNTIL I WAS LIMP. FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS.

Jesus Christ, that's the stuff of nightmares

Trips and OP has to let moths into his house and start putting them into his dick one by one

KEEP THE RAGE BURNING, THOSE LITTLE ASSHOLES RUIN EVERY FUCKING SUMMER FOR ME. I DONT WANT THEM JUST EXTERMINATED, I WANT TO SEE EVERY FUCKIN MUSQUITO GET RAPED TO DEATH BY A FLY OR SOMETHING. I THINK EVEN FUCKING NELSON MANDELA WOULD AGREE TO THAT SHIT. GOD DAMN WHY DO THESE FUCKERS EXIST.

EVERY MOSQUITO SHOULD SUFFER AN AGONIZING DEATH, IN THE FORM OF MICROWAVE EXECUTION. I WILL CONTRACT HIV AND SLAP ONE WITH MY COCK BEFORE I GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

I think moths are nice =D

10/10

>Have huge moth in room other night
>Finally catch it inside of a Pringles tube
>Forget about it
>Throw it out of the window the next day
>Just drops onto the ledge
>Start feeling guilty
>Eventually starts moving
>Tries to fly away, but seems like it's trapped
>Spider comes out of nowhere and drags into a gap under the window
>See its little head and wings desperately rattling against the window as it tried to get away
>Silence

Absolute horrific.

I'm with OP on this.
I call for a complete holocaust styled eradication of their species.
Also...

>When they decide to dive bomb you when they sense your'e about to end their insignificant lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpcBsnifTRE

Nightmares

moths are the cause of all human suffering

just admit that you are afraid of them.
nobody will look down on you for that

Man, moths are pretty harmless. But mosquitos and flies can all die and feed the spiderbros

Moth appreciation thread

I HATE MOSQUITOS TOO!

Looks like Radroaches are real then

no

yup

you mad, bro? kek

Y'all don't have shit to say unless you have silverfish in your bedroom. Every fucking thing that I lift up in my room, there's 1-3 silverfish that run out

:3c

sauce?

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME YOU CUNT!

I like to capture moths and pin them to the wall

I think of spiders as Bros despite the fact that one almost killed my ass. Not sure if it's relevant buttfuck it

[Sakekan Memorial (SOLOPIPB)] Shiragasane | Layers of White

I think the same way about you op :)

I used to catch them and feed them to my cat. She'd eat those little fuckers like popcorn.

bump, I wanna hear more about how OP hates moths

You ain't NEVER LIE. Bump this shit here. These fuckers are the worst

OP what about Mon Mothma?

actually they kinda look like tiny winged buffalo

GTFO!!

why though

Rule 39 and 40 on this whole fucking thread

Not when a moth decides to rape you.

That is actually pretty adorable.

Many Bothans died.

That thing gave me the hibijibis >

kill it