Hey Sup Forums feeling down

Hey Sup Forums feeling down
Pic related.

Had cancer
Lost righty
Said no to prosthetic
Empty flappy sack
Don't feel like a man

at least your not circumcised, bro! I'd rather lose both my nuts that to get my dick all chopped up.

You are now half the man you were, at least you aren't a nigger

You're no less man now user.

Sack up

why turn down prosthetic

Why'd you say no to a prosthetic? It's looks alright either way, you look pretty healthy.

Did you get to see your nut after they took it out?

Can you post another pic with you stretching the skin a bit ?

Can you still jizz?

Dude, shave that sack and play with your extra chicken skin. Also, now you have a way better chance to successfully fifth base

Now you can REALLY cosplay as hitler unlike those posers that refuse to be as historically accurate as possible

Semen comes from the prostate, so at worst it's just half as potent.

Not OP but I too recently had cancer and lost one, the right one too funnily enough, Anywho, yes you can still jizz, orgasming feels just as good as it did before, better than cumming with a cancerous ball tbh that was a weird sensation

>cumming with a cancerous ball
As in it felt lumpy in there? It felt just "bad"? Elaborate.

no worries you will have lower test for few weeks and then it will become normal

Turned down prosthetic because cancerous nut was swollen and lost feeling. Felt like a piece of plastic that would wake me up when it fell on healthy nut before surgery.
Doc said prosthetic would feel like "piece of plastic"

Yes, but sometimes there is pain at the end of the spermatic cord on the right side where it was severed.

How did you become aware that you had cancer? What are the first signs?

if you've been through cancer, you already have more balls than most men. don't worry about it

(OP HERE) For me it was slowly losing sensation in the right ball and it started to swell slightly.
By the time they operated it was at least double the size of the left.

RIP, Righty.

i lost my righty too

Since surgery have you noticed any special powers?
- Autist here

I can't speak of everyone's experiences, but for me it felt like there was a lump blocking the cum from that nut from properly getting out. I don't think that was actually the case, that's just how it felt though. Also I don't understand how some guys don't realise they have a lump on a ball, for me it was extremely noticeable and there was a real pain long before any lump appeared. If you ball(s) hurt go to the doctor

Atleast you got trips
CHECKED

Agh, so basically like a tumor or something. Sounds terrible, but for the record I don't think there's anything bad about your scrotum. I imagine most women or men or whatever you favor can easily appreciate it too.

Pic closely related

so losing a ball to canser is not a man whorth?
u kill canser dude

Being a man has nothing to do with genitals or genetics.

You've got a nice sack and masculine looking fur. I love sucking balls, think I'd be more than happy getting teabagged by that.