Childhood sex stories

Childhood sex stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sister gave me a bj when I was 15 she was 13. She swallowed

Bump for intrest

Had a few interesting moments with my neighbour...

I always remembered waking up with my step brothers touching or sucking my peen. Happend like every fucking week.

when I was 13 I fucked my mates sister on front of him while he jacked off

Spill

How old was the sister?

13 also, kept telling the bro to fuck off and let me do my thing but he was a horny little fucker back then

Middle age guy next door
Used to get his kicks from me
About 4 years of it

None.

The end.

Saw my sister having an orgasm on a bike, she was 14

>Be 12 years old me
>Moved in this building when I was 8, known my above-neighbor, a single mother with two kids younger than me, since I got there.
>Always been very close to each-other, could talk to her about things I couldn't talk about with my own mother.
>Eventually we talk about puberty and she tells me if I grow up to be "the handsome boy" she thinks I'll be, I might have a chance at it.
>Does not fall into a deaf hear.
>About three months later I turn 13
>One day, I'm alone at home and so is she.
>I start masturbating and her words come back to my mind.
>I pull my pants back up and walk up the stair-case, knock to her door.
>She opens and invites me in, gives me a glass of juice and sits with me
>I stay calm for a moment and she congratulates me again on turning 13.
>I finish my glass of juice, get up and pull my pants down to show her my raging boner
>She looks a bit shocked but quickly enough she tells me she's not shocked from what I'm doing but because she didn't expect a 13 years old to be endowed this much.
>This day I got a blowjob and I got to lose my virginity to her
>We only moved out when I was 18, so for the 5 years in-between, every week, even sometimes 5 or 6 times a week, I'd go up to her place, telling my parents I was gonna play with the kids, and she'd just put them in front of the TV and take me to her room.
>We've done a lot: Anal, 69, titfuck, footjob, basically she'd look up things on the internet and offer me to try them.
>We never used any condoms.

There's a following story but it doesn't fall into "childhood", since it happened very recently (I'm 24 now.)

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

I was raped by this man

It is ok. Rape is not a real crime.

>Update
continue anyway

At around the age of 8 me and my classmates were looking and experimenting with each others penises... At the age of 9 we began to suck dicks on each other with those we had a closer friendship with... One of my classmates was my neighbour so we played games and masturbated (those times when you could orgasm without cumming) and gave blowjobs commonly... Then some months later i only had sex with 1 classmate that lived not too far away... We were doing anal almost every day... I was always the receiver and at the age of 10 he wanted me to penetrate him... But he couldnt even take the tip so he gave up and continued fucking me until the age of 13 where he said he isnt gay anymore but as far as i know him he is a pretty good liar... Also the anal was dry and no it did not hurt me at any time... Now we are 17 years old... Any questions are welcome

'Kay

>Be 24 years old me
>It's the first few hot days of summer
>I'm walking down the street where I used to live before
>Little do I know, I walk into my former neighbor.
>We talk quickly and I notice she has a wedding ring.
>I congratulate her and she invites me to go to her place and have a coffee while we chat
>I oblige and follow her.
>She's 35 now (only 11 years older than I am, she got her first kid at 20 and her second when I was 12, so when she was 23), and she's starting to look like a real milf
>We chat, she tells me she's married now. We talk about her kids, about me as in what I'm doing now and such.
>After coffee is finished, we're out of stuff to talk about.
>I smirk and say "Well he's a lucky man, you have all the skills to make him happy in the bedroom."
>We laugh a bit about that but quickly we look at each-other.
>She says "You know, I've always wondered how you looked like now that you're grown up and I'm not disappointed."
>I thank her but she makes me shut up by kissing me.
>I don't give a shit about her husband, I've gnown up knowing she was my fuck-doll
>We strip and get at it on the sofa
>I worry a bit about her kids or her husband coming home
>While moaning and mumbling things about her husband's small cock, she says that her only kid that could come home right now is her oldest one, her daughter, which is now 15 years old
>She tells me her daughter keeps asking where I am and that she suspects her girl has a crush on the memory she has of me
>Keep fucking and when we're done, she licks my cock clean while talking about how she'd love me to take her daughter's virginity.
>She sucks me off until I'm hard again and cum into her mouth, then we say our goodbyes after exchanging phone numbers.

Anytime now she might call me either to fuck her, or to fuck her daughter.

And her daughter is pretty hot for a 15yo, she's got a DD cup as well. (Her mum is about C)

how lonely does someone have to be to make this shit up

How lonely does someone have to be to assume everyone else is as lonely as they are?

Pics or it didnt happen

>Assuming everyone takes pictures when they have sex

story?

>assuming they dont

pretty sure i was sexually assaulted when i was a kid but i can't remember it. been thinking about going to one of those repressed memory people to pick it out but what's the point

i stood over my sister while she was sun bathing naked when i was 16 and she was 17 she asked me to put oil on her so she could tan i did popped a wood she grabbed my dick and told me i was a dirty little fag then took my dick out and rubbed it on her clit i came so hard when she did that i lurched forward and penetrated her and got some of my cum inside her

Op was, and, in fact, still is a faggot

Yea I know sorry