OFFICIAL DETROIT TIGERS @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX GAMETHREAD

Meltdown on 35th Street Edition

Chris Sale's start has been scratched. Apparently Fat Albert's taking his spot in the meantime. For the Tigers, Hughes gets the nod.

Currently in a rain delay. First pitch maybe never.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/756992679372730369
youtube.com/watch?v=BKcNrL3_I60
twitter.com/StokkeTommy/status/757000213731037184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit, they're taking the field now.

For one, I wish the gods would rain this abomination of a game out

But for two, I still love baseball enough and would like to continue watching especially for Anderson and Fulmer to get a chance to redeem himself

This whole damn situation jeez

Where's that damn bleach. I'm gonna need this shit.

For the Tigers, Boyd*

I'm done.

People are starting to say Sale's long history of redassness is slowly convincing them to be in the trade camp

What do you guys think?

If Sale goes I hope Q goes as well. No sense half-assing it

Why stop there? Abreu, Eaton, and Roberston seem moveable.

Yeah, basically blow it all up. Keep Fulmer, Rodon, Anderson. Uh someone else who I'm too mad to remember now

Navarro

nah I'd rather hang on to Q. this organization is too fucking retarded him to value him properly and won't get enough in return. he's worth at least as much as Sale
and he's around for an extra season too, long enough to stick around through a rebuild

Looks like you've officially lost it. Keep drinking son.

>needing bleach for a Boyd start

laughinggirls.jpg

wow how did albers only give up one there?

>HBP

You said that about pelfrey and look what happened there

Not to mention do you see how fat Albers is? Holy fuck this fatass is fat

yea but Cabrera is fat and that isn't a determinant in skill.

The Tigers were sympathetic.

If you're really asking how the run was scored, Pickoff attempt spaghetti plus a Miggy RBI groundout.

Goooodamn it timmay...

Well true, I still hate alber's fatass though

twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/756992679372730369

what did she mean by this?

Nah bro our offense has been ass recently. We only scored 4 in the whole twins series.

>Julie Di Caro

Fuck her. Ever since she threw Kaner under the bus before even any sort of evidence or facts came out, she has lost all kinds of any credibility.

>I can't report what I was told about Sale because it's third-hand. But I'm trying to chase down confirmation.
She's talking out her ass

Sale threatened to walk out to the mound tonight completely nude covered in paint that said DON'T TRADE ME

She always talks out her ass. If I recall, she still hasn't apologized for the way she treated Kaner.

I thought fat Albers was a relief p

And the Tigers scored 7 on Thursday. Don't playdown how the Tiggys play against Chicago. It's been the same song and dance for almost 7 years now.

Speaking of 7 years, today's the day "that" happened.

He was, he's our ace starting pitcher now.

He is, and he's one of the worst in the current bullpen.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

What happened? I just got in here

youtube.com/watch?v=BKcNrL3_I60

>tfw I missed Joanna throw out the first pitch

Back when the sox at least gave me a reason to smile once in a while

At least we have a good memory to remember on this day

All I remember from 2009 was us losing game 163 to the faggot twins.

Sale on trade block
"Incident happened"
Sale sent home
Robin thought Albers was the most suitable pitcher to replace our All Star Ace for today's game
Expect a blowout by the 4th

>mfw I wear a white sox hat everyday of my life but haven't watched a single game over the past 3 seasons

fuck off then

You must be from bizzaro land because it was in 2008 that we won game 163 to the faggot twins

In 2009 they barely competed

I would say fuck off but I understand wanting to stop after the 2012 collapse and 2013 (HEY WE DIDN'T LOSE 100 GAMES) season

But then again, explain yourself or fuck off

I've met Sale he's a good guy who defends his teammates but he still should go so we can rebuild. I asked him why the offense sucks and he basically told me not to talk about the team like that. I say we keep Quintana though even though he might kill himself

no u fgt, im from Oak Lawn (living in Indianapolis now) so I have a right to.

>tfw the only Sox fan living in Gurnee

Sometimes it's hard

Gonna take a guess here and say this happened in ST?

Yeah, Sale does seem like an upstanding guy to his team but ever since that drake incident I'm sure he's had issues with the FO. Maybe not Robin though. Everywhere I read Robin is supposedly a super positive influence and bright guy and they all love him. Probably why he never got fired.

Too bad hugs and kisses and bright atmospheres don't translate into a competitive product on the field.

>Castellanos

>living next to six flags
>hard

Unless you hate coasters, then nevermind.

are these shitty rumors actually bringing out bandwagoners. is this a good thing?

>she feels more pressure getting the first pitch right than fighting in the octagon
Oh come on. She's gotta be just saying that.

Nigga we were last in 2008

Who would want to bandwagon this trash?

Hell, I'm sure the only reason we're all still here is because some deep ingrained reason to continue being diehard fans.

Casuals would immediately be turned away from this shit

underage detected

MODS MODS MODS

OH, you're a tigs fan. Nevermind.

I worked there the magic is gone

>playing the 4ch cup Sup Forums song

I dont think you know what a bandwagon fan is m8

t. pussy who's too pussy to ride the Goliath

dio the meme master
If only he were remotely good at baseballing

Yeah I remember hating 2008 even more than 2003 somehow. At least we had no expectations when losing 119 games.

That's the exact feel we got this season from a 23-10 start after a "hot" offseason which when we look back was half assed as fuck.

The fraz hype was real and then they whiff on every outfielder which was who we lost for frazier. Then they got ajax and we figured, good enough.

The whole rollins, latos thing was weird too.

All this 3B spaghetti

>Dio drives in a run
YOU STILL SUCK ASSHOLE
>>Hell, I'm sure the only reason we're all still here is because some deep ingrained reason to continue being diehard fans.
That, but mostly fuck going outside.

Wtf was Nick doing

Fuck off Castellanos

Is tigers fans could have told you Jackson sucked dick. Hated him when he was a tiger too.

He always did well against the Sox.

Lazy faggot who never dove for a ball and was a shit batter. He had one good year but so did Avila.

Hi RBO we are having a sandstorm and tornado at fenway just stopped in to say hi.

Go Animus!

-The memesters.

Why does that fat fuck Avila wear Hawaiian shirts all the time?

We just got hit with a rain delay ourselves. Are people still bitching that you're still posting Baker-sensei?

twitter.com/StokkeTommy/status/757000213731037184

No most people like it actually. We only get a few "erp burp anime is teh denagracy" funposters.

holy kek if that is true

That doesn't sound like him. He deals with ten times more shit than this, and he explodes over this, and not how his last start ended? I don't buy it.

Sounds fun.

Yeah

Chris Sale is an actual hero

Well shit its coming down hard as fuck

Too bad they can't call this one though

I always wanted to go to glendale to hobknob it up with some sox before the season starts.

Too bad it's just too impossible costwise, timewise, other factors, and I don't do desert well.

Well this Chris Sale thing went into beyond stupid territory

Like what the fuck?

Will this get called off?

>free bullpen saving
Yes please.

There's always got to be something.

I think it's hilarious

Call it a wash, literally

>Mon visage as Cubs fan watching the Sale's meltdown.
You guys are just dysfunctional fuck ups from top to bottom, aren't you?

There is a chance it can miss completely though.

Tell us something we don't know.

looks like a big window there. couple hours probably.

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEE

I hope that incoming storm wipes out those fuckers who live on the boarder of Wisconson and just do everything in Illinois.

Salt

>Normie
Normie? No, this is just mandatory gear you have to wear when going to the Cell and you want to get out relatively unharmed.

Go away choker

Just call the game

Not possible and you'd get stuck with the loss windsordude

So, uhh.. Is anyone watching the new Danganronpa animes? Watching Despair, then the Future arc just kicked me in the balls.

I haven't been watching any gook cartoons lately unfortunately.

I did go see the stuxnet movie though.

Wouldn't it be a double header tomorrow instead?

I stopped watching anime

Sound blasphemous yes but monhan is life

Hunting as we speak, and for every game the past week

Tiny hat is best headgear

Or what? We're still in first place and it's better to get the slump out of the way early then let it bite you in the ass at the end of the season.

Also, bet you can't force black into checkmate assuming it's white's turn.

lol why is Sale such a faggot?