She thinks it's just a game right now but I can put the locks on at any time

she thinks it's just a game right now but I can put the locks on at any time
nobody will ever hear her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would anybody ever find her.

D'aww you have someone to play with, treat her well and good things will happen to you

Do it

Can you knock her out? Send pics

She is almost at breeding age. You know you want a family OP. Keep her. She is yours now.

There's no way that those nets can hold her. She could just put her back to the net and use her feet to push against the opposite wall on the right side of the pic. The net might hold, but those staples won't.

is this considered cp?

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

there'll be a body eventually, of course

you might be right
suggestions?

A body is less mobile and easier to hide.

Nobody is home. I could do it and she wouldn't say a word.

Just watching cartoons

So what're you up to now.

trying to calculate how much food it'll take to keep her alive
it's tricky because you can take the cheap option, not feed her much and enjoy watching her get skinnier and weaker
but they die faster that way and they're nowhere near as good for conversation or as active during sex
of course, if you go the well-fed route then you need some kind of arrangements for exercise and that's a whole 'nother kettle of problems

Concentrate more on the nutrition. In the worst case oatmeal, potatoes and milk should/could cover all the bases. To begin with, around 1500kcal/day if not too active?

seems too starchy
but at least fruit is cheap

It's enough fats and proteins. Carbs don't matter in quality and again, the actual nutrient content is the most important for long-term health.

I love how this thread hasnt had anybody screaming pedo but god forbid someone makes a loli thread.

Almost? What are you a fucking normie?

there's milkfat but what protein?

right?

>adult film star with youngish face
modsmodsmdos

>actual captive loli
boooring

Because this thread is a trolling thread, you dumbfuck. Lurk some fucking more instead of wanting us to justify your fucking lust and your sickening loli threads.

lol, you got trolled

The protein in potatoes, oatmeal and milk. Not in excess, but enough. Go read up on nutrition.

What is wrong with you OP ?
Care for here faggot.

>people point me out. I better shout "got trolled".
Typical embarassed faggot comeback.

>oh shit
>damage control