I understand spanish

A cop hasn't shot me dead yet.

my penis is 3.5 inches while erected

I have never been arrested.

Found the nigger

I play Warhammer 40k

I don't like KFC.

>erected
White people are able to read and write above a fourth grade level. You tipped your hand, nignog.

I jerk odd with that on my hand, not my proudest fap

I know my father...
I call my father father, not dad, or pop... Or some other shit word for father

I drive a Prius, listen to Journey happily as I drive to work each morning, and find world news entertaining...

I have an IQ over 65.

Confirmed white. Or at least, not shitskin

i contribute to society

i don't have dark hair or dark eyes or olive skin or any ancestors from north america south america asia africa the middle east and i hate all nonwhites

I don't need to be evalued white or not by a bunch of anons in the internet to feel or be white. that's how white i am, nigger

I can read .

I have a father

I'm pre-approved for a mortgage at 3.5%

Everyone has a father, retard

I drink milk with a straw

This user actually gets it

I come from English descent and can trace my lineage back to the 15th century. I have my own cost of arms and the only non-whites in my line are the swedes.

By the way only the French, German and English are white.

>By the way only the French, German and English are white.
What about Scandinavians? Aren't they God tier white? Or are you counting them as German since they're Germanic?

I have a sub-standard penis and become uncomfortable if there are more than 2 black people in a room with me. Also i am voting for Donald Trump.

im a trump supporter

I can read and write

I don't really enjoy having small chat with the cashiers, but I force myself to smile and pretend to be interested in how their day went anyways, because I don't want them to feel awkward at their job. It never works--the interactions are always painfully forced and made even more awkward by my wooden gestures and trite catchphrases. But I do it anyways, because I'm pretending to myself that nobody notices how tense I get at the check out line, while simultaneously pretending that anybody actually cares.

I have a job

I don't have a bike...anymore

785 credit score. Check mate, darkies.

I THINK THIS IS HILARIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

LOL I DONT NEED TO I WIN

I drink milk

I have a job and I know my kids.

796 fico8 score

>implying NEETs contribute to society

I wear slippers indoors

When the police pull me over, I put my hands on the steering wheel so they can see my skin color from a distance.

I have a real computer,
not a faggot-tier laptop,
not a pleb-tier tablet,
not a shit-tier phone.

>not having all of the above
Lower middle class confirmed

I've bummed a ride off a cop while high

Speaking of journey. Anyone else going to see them this weekend?

I always include a token black person in all my instagram posts

To prove I'm not racist

tool is better than drake

That's just obvious to anyone with an IQ above 65. I've known shitskins who realize that Tool has actual musical talent while Drake is just a nigger in a studio making chimp noises into a microphone.