this is me

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

you're the faggot in the pic?

here is a picture of literally me

People who use literally to mean figuratively non ironically

literally me

look at dat jew nose.

what is this faggotry

POZ my neg hole with your liberalism, fag.

Literally me

wow, someone else did this thread, not the joker guy, he must be asleep

totes me

Who's that faggot trying to lick your titties?

It's not transphobic. It's Psychophobia.

Fear of the mentally ill.

I'll explain, if I you were to let's say, cut your wrist intentionally, or thigh, or arm, you'd be put in a mental ward for self multilation.

When you do it to your genitals, they call it being transexual. It's almost like you dumb fucks just don't get it. They are not mentally healthy. There is a difference between a person saying, I WANT to be the opposite gender, and how most of them state "I AM the opposite gender". If you firmly believe you are the opposite gender, you are mentally ill. This is backed up by their high suicide rates, and don't give me this bullshit that it's because they aren't accepted, they are, we accept them more than any other mental illness, but their rates of suicide are larger because they are not getting the help they need, they get placated by SJW's who lack anything close to a cognitive though.

>Quaaaaid! Start the reactor!

KILL ME PLEASE

>when you are gay anorexic lumberjack and your dildo starts vibrating in the middle of an airport

>Estonia
>unrepentant nazis

That was my favourite big brother, actually I didn't even watch any of the other ones.

Pic related but I'm not smart, just alcoholic and depressed

>supreme gentleman reporting in

this

Op full name is Jack Stark

color me surprised, rick and mortys fanbase are the most intelligent and least autistic of all.

Rodney Ruxin is me. Not Nick Kroll but the character. Mannerisms, jewdom, I'm pre law, wear Brooks Brothers, and am sarcastic as all hell. Plus have a smoking hot shiksa girlfriend.