I just took a very impressive poo, barely needed to whipe and left 1 tiny mark on the bowl

I just took a very impressive poo, barely needed to whipe and left 1 tiny mark on the bowl.

I needed to share this

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10854193
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 would poop again

Thanks man, required no force and was silky smooth coming out my asshole

Nowhere as impressive as this poo. It's over a metre and a half long and over 70 cm thick.

W O W
O
W

Mine was only about 30cm so I guess you win

Nah, no fair that you have to compete with a drawing. Just keep practicing and you'll surely unleash a huge monster one day!

By the way, would you date a lady who can do impressive poos?

I wouldn't say no thats for sure.

Nice bro.

If you could defy all logic and physics, how big of a poo would you like to pass?

Show this to homo faggots, they would love to care about what came out from your anus. Don't fucking show this to us and expecting a nice treatment. Insolent fool.

Not big enough for you, eh?

>Insolent fool

So when is summer over again?

I would like about the same size but about 4 inches bigger

Ah, tiny grasshopper you have come so far but your journey is still very long... You need more girth and density

What foods would you recommend? I need to increase the poo overall

>4 inches bigger
Do you mean bigger than the one you just did or bigger than that purple-haired chick's I just posted?

Either in all honesty, I love a good poo but it's been around 10 years since I had a poo that long. The girth on mine was a let down for sure

So you're open to joys of hyperscat? Would you ever want to birth a monster like this?

Not the furry aspect but the long drawn out anal destruction. Sure

Oh her anus isn't destroyed; it's just stretching really wide to push it out and will return to normal after she's done. That's the magic of hyperscat!

Kinda sucks it will never be possible. Can you imagine how amazing it would feel?

Did it touch the water and your asshole at the same time

It would be awesome, Id love a bit of anal

Yes and carried on

Alas, I don't even find taking regular dumps enjoyable. It's usually uncomfortable and sometimes even painful. I guess that one of the (many) reasons I like hyperscat: it's just impressive how they can push out such a thick load without breaking a sweat.

Now, if there was no limits or problems (let's just say you were taken to a massive white void for you to take this dump) at all, how hedonistic would you go with a hyperdump? Would you go absurdly big? Like I'm talking metres thick here.

I would and thick and anal stretching pain

Also is this like a turn on for you? I ain't down with like rubbing shit all over me but god damn that feeling of a massive shit is amazing

How thick?

Going from an inch then about 60cm then going back to an inch.

Length I would sat 3 meters

I love it when I take a shit like this, but I never know what I need to do to build this level of turd baby.

Sort of. I don't like scat in real-life but I love hyperscat and the idea of it, so pictures and stories of it are a massive turn on for me.

Don't worry I don't like scat for the filth aspects. Real-life poo is gross. But in fiction you can just pretend it has no germs, mess or smell whatsoever.

At first I thought that sounded disappointing, but then I googled it and found this pic. This is how thick a 60cm wide turd would be user. Just imagine it.

Yeah I get that, so anal?

Part of it. I'll explain it in full.

First of all, the idea of something large building up inside someone and the sheer stretch of it coming out. There's just something amazing about the idea of creating something so big inside you and the anus being able to stretch incredibly wide to cope with it. There's an incredible sense of push and weight behind pushing out a hyperlog. The fact that the characters can usually bear down and take it is even more impressive. Another thing is the turd itself; I like the idea of reverse penetrating oneself with something they made themselves; it's basically a giant naturally-made dildo. Plus turds have an incredibly unique and organic texture like nothing else, and this is only emphasized more when it's larger since the details are easier to see. Also, due to being hyper, there's a fantasy aspect to it, helping distance it from the real thing. I don't like scat in real-life; it's gross, it smells, it's messy, and it has a lot of germs. But in a scat pic you can just pretend there'd be no germs or smell.

Hopefully that explains why I love hyperturds, user.

I never thought about that, I want that now

Did you mean to reply to instead?

Yeah sorry

I get why you love it now and to be honest Im starting to love this idea how.

Male or female?

>I never thought about that, I want that now
Follow your dreams user. One draw it might come true!

>I get why you love it now and to be honest Im starting to love this idea how.
Glad I could help someone understand my appreciation for it. It's an uncommon fetish so it's pretty lonely to not have many to talk to about it.

>Male or female?
are you asking if I am or which do I like? I'm male but I'm straight. In hyperscat, if it's human artwork I'll only enjoy male, but if it's furry I'm willing to enjoy both female and male pics as long as there isn't any penis or wang in the pic.

that's it? That barely counts as a full shit. GTFO eurotrash

strawpoll.me/10854193

Post bigger then.

Took this months ago. Felt like I was being raped as it came out

Why the fuck does it have arms

You still here bro?

Yeah just on overwatch, 2 mins

Anybody got some human hyperscat pics. Any photomanips?

Back yet?

OP is gone.

OP hasn't returned.

OP COME BACK!

Why is it so cruel? I finally found an user to talk about hyperscat with and now he's gone.

>hyper-scat
the fuck

>whipe

What's wrong with a good load, user?

noice one mate

The length is impressive, just keeping that together you must have an anus more talented than a master clay potter. The girth however has left me wanting. I've taken shits that left my bunghole looking like a bruised half pomegranate.

>fetishising taking a giant poo
Just a bit weird is all, but then I've never got scat.

That fucker is the most hideous shit I've ever seen it looks like it must have clawed its way out.

I know it's pretty weird, but the concept just amazes me. I explained why I like it here if you want to know:

Kek it looks like to dicks conjoined at the ballsack

freud would say something about child birth,
but all I can think of is that story about the user and his shit dildo