I like to fuck my wife after she has been fucked by someone else , anyone else enjoy this ??

i like to fuck my wife after she has been fucked by someone else , anyone else enjoy this ??

No, Golstein, I don't.

Stop trying to make white people degenerate or you'll soon be holocausted again.

If I had 2 beers. One opened, with half already drank, and other that is not open, which would a pick?

The closed one you absolute subhuman.

/thread

Dunno. Give us your address, we'll give er a go and see.

Yes, I also enjoy to fuck your wife.

wtf is that tiny clitorisless pussy

What you Jews need to understand is that your life and wealth depend on white people. You are trying hard to undermine the moral core of Western Civilisation as a domination strategy but by doing so you're turning it helpless against the subhuman hordes of Islam. And that will be the end of you and us.

i was going to say i like fucking your wife but that's too easy
>just like her

no, you are a fucking retard.

What a retarded analogy. Most sane people would finish their opened beer first THEN open the next one. Now if its a beer someone else has been drinking thats a different story.

the right comparison would be that the open beer is all full of saliva and half munched food bits. for what turns you on, OP, is to feel the moist and warmth of someone else's semen inside your wife. and that's incredibly gay, even for you.

nice trips

trips speaketh the truth

You wat...

it's a quads u dumbfuk

i love creampie eating

Thats dubs you absolute fucktards

nice double doubles, user

heavenly trips

Nice trips!

This is a get thread now

Holy fuck.
And I was acting retarded too