ITT: We laugh at the manlets

ITT: We laugh at the manlets.

Anything under 6'1" is a manlet.

Why though you could of been one, I could of been one. An individual to a certain extent cannot control there height. We could of been in there situation, although we were lucky not to have. No need to make people feel bad for something that is out of there control. They don't go a day without thinking about and feeling inadequate. (Was short 5'9 in HS, now 6'1 after first year of uni, so I know what they feel.)

ITT: We laugh at manlets
>ITT: We laugh at small dicks
>ITT: We laugh at small tits
>ITT: We laugh at eye colours
>ITT: We laugh at blood types
>ITT: We laugh at genetics
>ITT: Cancerous faggotry

Manlet spotted. Kek.

my sides are gone

Cruise is 5"7

>>ITT: Cancerous faggotry
We can laugh to you for two reasons then.

i know this fool hahahahaha, he's from Croatia.

Pretty much this. I find these shitposts about manlets hilarious yet I am 5'10. Really tho, taking pride in something gained by probability is retarded as fuck. And anyone who does in turn proves their IQ to be below average.

So a manlet. Under 6'1" is midget.

Why manlets are always this salty? lel.

Laughing at small tits is also funny.

>taking pride in something gained by probability is retarded as fuck
>IQ

most of western European men are menlets and ugly as fuck except for Dutch

Manlet

Are you actually retarded?

Theres always Finland and Norway up north, both manlet free countries.

Kek! When will they learn!

>implying you can't improve your IQ

I'm glad that people from scandinavia are naturally tall. If i was short i would just move to some Asian country.

Thats propably why he was so angry all the time, trying to compensate for lack of height.

Manlet

cruise is about 5' 4" on stilts
hold on this is tom isnt it
i can tell by how much time u spent on blending you in

Manlet

Same as you

Manlets are both mental and literal midgets, who knew

And thats why he lost. kek.

I am six feet and one sixteenth of an inch and I make a big point of that one sixteenth of an inch, but honestly I wish I was something like 5' 8''.

Manlet

Dont try to sugar coat it, still a manlet.

Why? 5"9 manlet here. Doesn't bother me but would rather be taller than shorter

not true

because you can crouch to be smaller, fuck all you can do to get bigger

>tfw 7' 2" Too tall

When ur this shit at judging size of an inch i can guess your a insecure manlet with a small dick.

He is really cute

Topkek at the angry little manlet. Im 6'3".

use the fucking metrical system u cunt

You really can't. There's just a lot of inconsistency in testing.

You CAN improve crystallized intelligence but not fluid.

I'm not even sugarcoating it, I like being six feet exact even as a manlet.
Because I'm tall enough to be average yet short enough to be towered over by people that actually matter. And I'm too fucking clumsy.

Anything under 185cm is manlet.

I'm 5'3" (proportional dwarfism), but I look pretty good, in decent shape, have a 6.5" dick and good self confidence, and manage to bed some pretty decent women here and there.
Not even salty, but just saying, I imagine that the type of person who has to make a whole thread on Sup Forums about shaming short people is probably your typical fatfuck neckbeard permavirgin

disgusting

Your not average, your manlet.

thats why i said ''most''

Dude when you think a foot in height is an inch we both know ur really 5'3".
Now run along midget, you're fooling no one!

If I can look straight or down on way more than half the people I meet at my current location, I'm average locally. In Midgestan sure, but average.

If you look at people of significance within different fields (politics, science, martial arts, music, etc.) you will find no patterns other than that the most influential people of modern times have been 170-180 cm.

Unless youre peter dinkledong, then you have no hope of ever getting laid

Love these threads cause. Average height for an American male is 5'9 1/2" so that means that most people on here are around that. Since no one can confirm.

Thats what flat chicks say about nice tits, same as manlets say regular height men.

Ooooo I found the feisty dwarf.

Tell me where manletistan is so I can become your king with my superior height genes? kek.

>If you look at people of significance within different fields (politics, science, martial arts, music, etc.) you will find no patterns other than that the most influential people of modern times have been 185-195 cm.

corrected for you fam.

You wish i were, unlike you i don't have insecurity issues, why you need to fake height on an anonymous board and to prove it you cant tell the difference between an inch and a foot LOL.
Are you really so uneducated?
I bet you tell girls you have a 8" inch dick when in reality its 8 centimeters lol
Fucking faggot!

Topkek at the 5'8" manlet. Your tears are so tasty.

small tits wont sag

>big tits = wam bam TY ma'am
>small tits = wife that bitch up her tits will probably stay perky so long as you dont have kids

Czech'us

Are you any of these people? No? So then enjoy being a manlet lol

wat u think about 6'1,6''?

So basically the world is 99.9999% manlets?

midget anger detected

nope, try again

topkek
I'm 26 and got pussy pretty recently. Assuming you're like the average Sup Forums user (fat, ugly, beta, etc) I can almost guarantee I've fucked more women than you lol. I've done pretty well for myself

women dont count.

True in some cases. Too bad that small tits are always disgusting. Only pedos like flat girls.

topkek.

King of manlets.

Stay delusional dwarf. Not everyone is the basement dweller you are.

i didnt say flat your retarded faggot

small tits arent as disgusting as the smell of your smeg your Sup Forumsirgin

>tfw people like Dio, Eddie Van Halen, Danzig etc were / are short as fuck and have all guaranteed fucked more chicks than everybody on this whole fucking board put together

> lol

Stay angry pedo manlet.

6 feet manlet reporting in.
Wish i were 6ft2 or taller.

Too bad they are too busy being cuck ed by their moose limb invaders.

im 6'1 and im not angry but ok faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagot

>King of manlets
:(

And when that number is multiplied by the number you manlets get pussy, its still zero. lel.

danzig is gay tho

Theres always surgery. Or if youre underage like most of Sup Forums, you can still hope to grow to normal height.

kek is there a reason you're so insistent on telling me I'm "never gonna get laid", when I do fairly regularly? I promise you're not going to convince me lol. How insecure do you have to be to talk shit like that to somebody who admitted they literally have dwarfism?

Of course you are user!

Im not a cuck like you, but most of the niggers leak to Finland through islamic state of swedestan.

this is obviously fake. what would the point of listing your height as 6'2" on dating sites. once you get there she's just going to laugh at you and leave.

And thats only if youre 6'1". If your 6' then its time to anhero.

I'm 19 so I don't think I'm going to grow anymore.
But with the hair and regular shoes I look like 6 ft 1, so I guess it's allright

ITT: pathetic faggots who never get laid accusing strangers of never getting laid

6'4" reporting in. Right at the edge of awkward tall. Im about 185-190lbs. Not overly attractive but I land pussy that I shouldn't be able to get solely because im the tallest guy on the dancefloor