Hey Sup Forums. Just found my dads pot stash. I don't know what the quality is or how to smoke it. Any pointers?

Hey Sup Forums. Just found my dads pot stash. I don't know what the quality is or how to smoke it. Any pointers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Looks shitty

That dosent look like buds, it looks like trimmings, can smoke if you want. Your vast bet would be to make a soda can pipe or foil pipe. Here's a link.

m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can

Shake and bake

Would you say that's better than a joint? I just spent 8 minutes watching some fuckin idiot YouTube tutorial on how to make a joint. I already know how to make a can pipe but I've never used one

make some better photos. thats doesnt even look like weed. if its weed its just leaves.
dont do this. either roll a joint or make an apple pipe. soda can smoking is nigger/highschool tier.

The absolute most practical way is to make an apple pipe. Pull the stem out, pierce the center with a pencil, and make another hole to inhale.

Also, don't make a joint. Joints waste weed.

I'm also red-green colourblind so I wasn't sure if it was green or brown

report your dad to the police for being a drug lord and killing twenty hookers in the summer of 2014

Those are trimmings not weed. Don't smoke them. Make hash or edibles from that.

Your dad has a actual stash somewhere else.

Nvm its not even weed trimmings. Great bait mate.

you can try to smoke it but i dont think it will get you high.
you are better off making edibles with this.
its definitely green though.

Dude they're maple leafs.

dip it in a 1 cup of water with an apple to add moister if its dry, then add 1/2 gram of magnesium to make it more potent

Potheads are forgetful about a lot of shit. One thing they NEVER forget is how much weed they have. Have fun getting the shit kicked out of you for being a thief.

kek

>o.696835270▶
>Hey Sup Forums. Just found my dads pot stash. I
yeah that looks like standard bush weed, you live in Australia? aha, easiest way to smoke it is by creating a pipe

google is your friend/get creative.

That's not standard bush weed you tosser, it's fucking leaves. And the easiest way to smoke it is by rolling a joint or making a bong. Chances are your dad has a bong hidden somewhere OP just use that but that shit isn't gonna get you high

Looks like salvia not sure

That's Salvia. Smoke a big bowl with a blowtorch or you won't feel any.

I do live in Australia. I don't have any cans and apples are fuckin gay and I've been trying to roll this cunt thing this whole time and can't fucking do it. Should I use a cigarette filter or just some folded up follow paper?

If it's salvia, don't smoke alone. Once you inhale you will passout. It's very easy to fall on a light or in a bad position for berating, if you aren't careful.

*rollie paper

Why the fuck did I buy an iphone

Stop trying to smoke it you autist and go and find some actual weed

You don't know shit, sativa is an upper, the amount of ignorance in this thread is phenomenal

Do not use a cigarette filter. It will filter out a lot of the things you want, plus rolling with a paper filter is a lot easier than rolling without one.

use a little piece of cardboard to make the filter. you can put teh filter in before you roll it. thats how i do it and its easier tbh.
apple pipe is the easiest though.

are you sure this is even weed ? does it smell like weed ?

sativa weed =/= salvia divinorum

it's not sativa, it's salvia. moron.

It smells like weed yeah

That's going to be harsh ad fuck on your throat, I'd just put it back in the box and walk away! Go get some proper bud!

alright matey, you could make a bong if you like?

you will need:

a plastic bottle (gatorade/ice tea are the best)

a fuckin hosepipe or tube object of some sort

and a conepiece, you can use an aluminium can (dont smoke out of aluminium bro)

the cone piece is the hardest part and the most important imo, you can actually use those socket wrench attachments if you have one thats not too big.

the basic idea of this is to burn a hole in the plastic, as you poke the hose through making sure its an airtight seal.

you are pretty much done then, just chuck the cone in and light that shit.
alternatively you could just go to cloud nine and pick up a stem and cone if your over 18, way easier and safer than hosepipe and a socket.

leafy pot old man pot

oh yeah if you have never rolled, its a cunt to do and id rather try something else just my input

for the love of God buy your dad some nugs.

that aint weed bro

literally why do old cunts buy shitty leaf weed?

Yeah.

>
has to be troll, thats bud leaf, salvias rare as fuck in australia, only dumbcunt yanks do that shit

Well. Im not american so how come I smoked it and know how it looks?

No it doesn't, cause it's obviously not weed.

Kek I dun fucked myself, should have read that more carefully

That still doesn't change the fact that there are a bunch of people trying to tell this guy to smoke this shit and that it's smokeable weed when it's either shitty leaf trimmings or your psychoactive herb

far out someone doesn't understand do they...

ive lived in australia for a good 11 years, i havent even heard of anyone smoking salvia never mind seeing the plant anywhere.

stop tryna scare the OP outta his first cone cunt.

That's not weed you phaaguutt this is weed

>v
you can get high off leaf man?

just need to smoke a lot

Either youre trolling or this is salvia.

Salvia looks exactly like this but without extract it isnt giving any high.

I tried smoking a full two handfulls and all it did was hurt my lungs, taste like shit and create an over all bad feeling

I rolled some shitty blunt thing and smoked it. I dont feel any fucking different. this is fucking shit. any other recommendations, I crushed it up into a powder because of some instructables shit. Did I fuck up?

Stop smoking it you twat it's not gonna do shit

you can make a alcohol tincture or an edible. but be sure to use all of it.

okay your dad doesnt even have good leaf ahaha, bad luck bro, try hunting around for his real stash, gotta have an oz somewhwere if he has the leftovers.

>Never saw salvia before
>awkwardly claims that its not salvia but the leafs of the marijuana plant
> surely never saw a marijuana plant before

God, just shut the fuck up.
There is no point in cutting leafs of the plant, you harvest the buds and the little leafs around them but not those that are lower on smaller branches and that are far bigger like in this picture.

but if you are a bit experienced, you can clearly see that those leafs are too round to be any marijuana plant no matter if sativa or indica.

Its salvia, I have smoked it serval times (bought 30 g) but it didnt give me a high no matter what I tried. The extracts should be far better.

Mate, listen to me. Its fucking salvia.
Just google pictures of it (not the fucking extract) and you will see.
Salvia leafs have no real high. I smoked it and also didnt feel different while those people who smoke extracts start tripping balls for 15 to 20 minutes.

Anyone claiming its weed is retarded and probably minor.

You put it in your ass. You get so crunk, fam.

Get lost, retard.

I actually had a bag of leaves and smoked a 'bowl' (kinda stuffed it too). Definitely got me some type of body high which should have been stronger had I smoked more. Didn't like it though.

>salvia
i dont think youve understood what ive said, i have seen salvia in real life before but the leaves are way to dark and arent fat enough leaves to be salvia this is left overs from a crop of low qual cannabis.

and again

salvia is stupidly rare in australia ive never seen it IN THIS COUNTRY= KEY FUCKING PART OF THE SENTENCE THAT YOU MISSED CUNT.

this looks bang on exactly like the shit bush weed going around in australia its the fucking shit you dont even buy that only old cunts have because they grow weed in their garden, cunt idek why im wasting my time, half this thread is convinced its salvia... dont smoke the rest OP its just leaf and if you find it harsh you are never gunna smoke enough to get baked

lol why are you so worked up over identifying a fucking plant?

must have a fragile ego...

Seems like you are getting worked up, ignorant sack of shit. Just give it a rest and don't embarrass yourself even more.

lol I just wanna fuckin get fucked up and forget my trouble. I even went to the effort of making an apple bong for you guys. Stop fucking hating and help me out lads. please

I wasnt even the one you were arguing with before.

I see your point, Australia isnt the right place for outdoor growing since its too dry.
Whatever it is, it doesn't give him any proper high through smoking tho.

But how do you explain that there is are no buds? Like literally no buds at all, not even a small piece between the leaves.

good luck with your countrys politics mr yankeedoodle im off to have some cones (:

yeah man the bush weed buds are reallly bad ahah, theyre super wispy and small, i reckon his dads gone and snipped em off and just left the rest of the plant in this bag

i did the wrong reply before mate soz hahah

and yeah getting a little mouthy at these yanks cos they have no clue about australian bud

Pathetic retard.

and to add on, most people who grow bush weed in australia are not aware of good growing techniques at all and will smoke really bad quality weed just because its free.

Ive smoked salvia directly from the netherlands since Im german.

You got valid points and proved me wrong, I saw this leafy weed in spain before but not in this exceed.

keep insulting me and contributing fuck all to this thread mate (y)

Looks like shit, Mexican shake

Keep thinking it's weed, stupid fuck.

cheers mate and yeah this is pretty easily recognizable, shitty dealers will try to sell you this as weed here if you arent experienced

Rolling papers and a crutch

man i know in america you wouldnt even call this weed, but its weed.

its what happens when you are growing outdoors and you dont seperate the females and you generally dont give a fuck about the plant.

its malnourished and dried out old leaf bro, ive seen this way too much to be wrong ahaha, and i live here dude salvia is non existent

I dont know if it'll get you high but i know for a fact you can use all that larf to make wax so you can dab. This is the wax i made, the hood way

You think you can't grow salvia? Weed leaves do not look clean like that, because there will always be some thc on it. This is salvia.

how much should I smoke before I feel something?

its really hard to grow salvia here, please research a tiny bit on australias climate, im not even mad at you i just want to help you understand that this is how bad our weed is man

leaves with thc on are rare on bush weed bro

this is like the shittest of the shit ? if you get me?

grind it up and cook hectic brownies you'll be off ur chops

Sorry, but you're wrong and retarded.

if you dont feel anything after that cone id say its not worth it on ya lungs, try find some leaves with sugar on them if you can

OP this right here is the best way to use that leaf (:

im Australian, fucken smoke salvia all the time.
you can find it growing on the side of the road aroudn byron bay.

fuckin hell really?!

never seen any in wa man

I don't even know what to expect to feel

well then you are in for a treat

warm body high if anything

in qld i get a ounce of leaves for 15$ and make a tray of brownies every week so fucking g

Get aluminum foil (ik but no can) make it into a cone piece and have cones you'll feel it alot faster

That is completely not weed.

That's obviously not weed.

Should my lungs be slightly irritated by this or should I be choking on the shit?

Yup, happens before it starts to kick in. Gotta take big rips really fast since it's trimmings tho.

Dude. Salvia is one of the hardest halucinagenics i have done in my life.

fuck man i needa go over east ahaha

You need to be careful, from what it looks, it's no weed, but dried salvia divinorum leaves. Taking a huge rip from them will get you into a 2 minute long heavy LSD trip. Not sure if it's actually salvia, but it most definitely is not weed.

*pic related, that's salvia

we just made him smoke it

I've done lsd before. Not getting anything like that. A little bit of a buzz but I've been drinking aswell or could just be a placebo affect