Sup Forumsmour Thread

You know what this is, post all the funny Sup Forums shit you got.

Post more stuff faggot

>frigidarium

zozzle

As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music. The ten-minute Blackstar, that was supposed to be the centerpiece, is little more than a funereal litany a` la Doors with jazz horns that goes on five minutes too many. Bowie crooning melodramatic in Lazarus (from his Broadway musical about an alien who falls in love) or romantic in Dollar Days is either delirious and pathetic, certainly not entertaining. His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

And the finishing blow right after he destroyed the album with nothing to soften it
>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

Scaruffi is cancer confirmed??

Discuss it here

Finally I found a Sup Forumsmor thread.

I was really pissed when this didnt win the banner contest

>Sup Forums
>that reaction

trips confirm

i chuckled

Don't mind me, just some fresh OC coming through

AND SHE JUST BLEACHED I"M AN ASSHOLE

was this supposed to be funny or no

Imagine Brian secretly hoarding his finest melodies, chord progressions and arrangements for years. After the collapse of SMiLE, he thinks to himself "Clearly, I'm going to need a lot more time if I'm going to make my masterpiece." He starts work right away, occasionally taking a break to just dick around, which produces the laid-back efforts of his 67-70 songs. Meanwhile, his masterpiece (I'll abbreviate it as MP) is only getting better. He decides that "Til I Die," a composition originally intended for MP, is not quite good enough, and so he sticks it on Surf's Up. His quality standard at this point having increased even more since he first began work on MP in 1967, he decides to take a few years off to "lay in bed." While everyone around him thinks that he is mentally deteriorating, he's actually spending all those years meditating in his head on the compositions. The TV is on, but he isn't watching it; he's carefully imagining the music in his head. After fully forming MP in his mind, he gets out of bed to begin carefully producing it in secret. 15 Big Ones and Love You are released for a cheeky lark. Brian smiles as he imagines how low he can set the expectations for himself before surprising everyone. He works obsessively and autistically on MP for the entirety of 1976 to 2016, occasionally releasing some more music to set expectations even lower. He carefully cultivates his image as a lost cause. Finally, nearing completion on MP (which makes Pet Sounds look like feces), he releases No Pier Pressure, taking extra measures to make it as awful and mediocre as possible, having become addicted to lowering expectations. "This is going to blow their minds," Brian laughs to himself. Upon learning from his doctor that he is dying of cancer, Brian goes on to Sup Forums to start rumors that he is dying to build up hype. And then, as a last measure, he posts this, disguised as an ordinary user.

Someone post "inside is yellow ;)", I've never saved that classic

>1 off

>Off by 1

What's the joke

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

oh my god

kek

Does someone have the Lou Reed doing a gay voice screencap?

is this a fucking Swans meme you dip

kek, the fuck is this shit

lol

>3/4 time signature

>tumblr
Disgusting. But I'm gonna let you go with it because.
>Mike love not war
my sides