Hey Sup Forums, 19yr old brit going to Gdansk, Poland for the first time

Hey Sup Forums, 19yr old brit going to Gdansk, Poland for the first time.
Anything I should know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCQs3vSJ6xA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are going to be twice as rich since most things in Poland are cheap as fuck

Yeah, watch your wallet. Also, hope your carnation is pale enough otherwise you my experience hostility towards your physique. Pole are anti-immigrant, anti-muslim and mono-culture nowadays and they don’t bother to look into your passport to check your ethnicity for that.

Yeah, alcohol is supposed to be stupidly cheap, like four beers for 10 zloty. I'm bringing about 2500.

White, Irish nationality and Aryan looking as fuck. I think I'll manage.

Poland seems like a total shit hole tbh. Like, the swamp of Europe. No techno either, wtf Poland.

i am from poland ask me anything mate. also up user fuck you

Strange place. Stay safe

Lol! Go to Germany, lad.

I am of Polish heritage too and was planning on studying there until I learned what a godawful, backwoods,pseudo nazi bunch of dumb cunts they are. No industry, no exports, no arts, no music, no night life, poor as fuck, what the fuck do they even do over there? Sounds like a serious hellhole.

What are the women like? Mate of mine said to be careful but wasn't specific why.

i should defend my country but... yeah you are right fuck you poland i wish to move out and never to return to this fucking hellhole...

they are beautiful but in many cases they are after your wallet so i guess be careful with your spendings on her also wear condom

Yeah assumed as much, cheers.

I honestly thought it would be just as cosmopolitan as like Paris or Berlin or Ibiza or London or whatever but it is...seriously different.

it is still better than ukraine...

>Yeah, watch your wallet. Also, hope your carnation is pale enough otherwise you my experience hostility towards your physique. Pole are anti-immigrant, anti-muslim and mono-culture nowadays
Mfw i have a polish mother and am born in poland, but look like a sandnigger because of south italian heritage.

>and they don’t bother to look into your passport to check your ethnicity for that.
I guess this would save me when i visit poland next time, otherwise i would be fucked?

The guy I'm staying with says it's a major culture shock. No one throws anything away.
His mate's sandwich toaster broke so they just leave it in a vice in the garage to keep it closed when it's on.

Well that is resourceful I guess...

shit this is right.. some years ago my father went to germany and bring some tv sets which he found on a garbage.. but it was years ago! today you could buy badass tv from store but with polish earnings everything is expensive as hell for poles

Hey, the crime rate is lower than in practically all big western European cities. My recommendation would be to relax, take in as much as you can, talk with people, try the food, drink the booze. I think you would have the most fun if you found a host on Couchsurfing or went to a meet up with the Couchsurfing community (they probably organize something like that each week).

My mate's place is five minutes from the beach. The way I see it even if there's nothing to do I could just spend a week drunk off my ass staring at the Baltic sea.

Good for you user, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCQs3vSJ6xA

whatch out for these fuckers coming out of the sea user

Just don`t be obnoxious drunk cunt like many britbongs on vacations and everything will be ok.
Girls here usually like foreigners, but mostly South Europeans. Tbh making out in a club won`t be a problem, just don`t expect to get some pussy immedietly after it. We`re a prudish catholics after all

Im half polish, but i lie about to my friends and girlfriend. I usually say im half russian or irish because of how embarrssed i am to be somewhat produced by their culture.

Man poland is fucked

DONT GO THERE.

Been in Krakow. We were there to get girls and to party. Instead got beat up twice and robbed once.
Also the girls didnt react as good as Ive heard they would

If you have any problems whilst there, OP, just start yelling in German. You'll be left alone, problem solved.

depends on the age group
if you visited a church full of 50+ people, yeah most of them are like you described
however 16+ people are getting more global-lib-thinking
which isn't always a good thing btw

dont come here, its almost warzone!! full hitler dictatorship, no freedom, you are going to get yourself killed by nazi/faschist thugs!!

anti-polish bots activity rising
it may not be the best country, but it's not as bad as some of you think

try to avoid wearing blue/yellow clothes

Shut up beetnigger

Voltorb?

I'm a brit and I can confirm this

POLAND FTW

got a nice wallpaper for all of you anons

>No industry, no exports, no arts, no music, no night life, poor as fuck, what the fuck do they even do over there? Sounds like a serious hellhole.
where are you getting this info from anyway?

poland is one of the highest rising countries since joining the EU.

Clearly 13, clearly doesn't know any Russian or Irish

the trips of truth hath spoken

DO NOT GO OUTSIDE YOUR HOSTEL AT NIGHT ALONE, ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST # PEOPLE WITH YOU