Remind me again why this piece of unfunny Peep Show ripping off trash is so highly rated

Remind me again why this piece of unfunny Peep Show ripping off trash is so highly rated.

it's good

Because it's by far the most relatable, accurate comedy about life as a British teenager. Even as a comedy it's about a hundred times more realistic than something like Skins.

Mark is more beta than all of those characters though.

>relatable

Not all of us went round saying "haha I'll shag your mum xD! Gonna take a shit!" for our entire adolescence.

Skins was unrealistic, yeah, but a better written show and the humour in the show actually felt like British humour, unlike the crude American dudebro toilet humour stylings of The Inbetweeners.

Neither did I, but I know a hell of a lot of people who did.

Jesus Skins was fucking garbage.

I thought it was okay, comfy enough show, but o way is it one of the GOAT British comedies. People actually unironically regard it to be up there with I'm Alan Partridge, The Office, Peep Show, Father Ted, The League of Gentlemen and The Fast Show.

>Not all of us went round saying "haha I'll shag your mum xD! Gonna take a shit!" for our entire adolescence
literally every school had at least ten of these

The amount of people on Sup Forums who find these white trash fags relatable is disgusting. I had thought the increased chav talk in the last year was memefags being "ironic".

Speaking of which, did anyone like Coupling? I thought it was super comfy. Even had that annoying dude from Pirates of the Caribbean

the thick of it is the GOAT. nothing in your list compares, except peep show maybe.

>Because it's by far the most relatable, accurate comedy about life as a British teenager

A more accurate depiction of British teenage life is that of a young man learning the Koran back to front and which brand of prayer matt he should purchase from the local brazar.

Because beta teenagers obsessing over getting laid while failing miserably at it is actually a pretty realistic and relatable theme for many males as they most likely went through such a phase at one time or another.

Furthermore it can be pretty funny and comfy at times, and has many themes you can remember you and your friends doing when you were in high school, which enables you to laugh both at the show and your own experiences.

Normies

And it isnt unfunny, just not as funny as people make out imo

You realised there's a whole other board where you can discuss your deluded, blinkered and totally misinformed views on the world, right?

This is true.

how does it rip off peep show?

Dude, fuck Skins. That shit was miserable.

If you didn't piss yourself laughing when he punched the fish to death then I don't know what to say.

>it's the kindest thing to do

>Skins was unrealistic, yeah, but a better written show

Only the Fast Show on that list is arguably not as worthy as thick of It.

Philllll... Philllllll! PHIILLLLLL...

kek triggered

t. Tyrone Jamel Muhammed

>Not all of us went round saying "haha I'll shag your mum xD! Gonna take a shit!" for our entire adolescence.

Hahaha fucking faggot didn't have any friends in high school. What a fucking poofta!

I liked it. I also liked Cold Feet.

Normie here I honestly thought Skins was a fairly accurate depiction especially of what me and my friends were like at 17.

Look at billy no mates here

>Superdry

Yeah, let's taunt those drunks while they're down...

Because its fucking hilarious and endlessly re-watchable

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's pretty much what all teenage boys are like in the UK m8. Go back to america and have your frat parties with your red cups.

Inbetweeners is a great show, but japan did it better.

Pic related. It captured the bro element of being mates better.

Inbetweeners pretty much captured what it's like to be a teenager in the UK imo.

Anyone who says different was someone with no friends

This show is fun and nostalgia-inducing (even as an American) for 2 or 3 episodes. Then it's extremely repetitive, and I want to rip my ears off before I hear another shag joke or see that kid with the weird haircut make that creepy smile again.

What went wrong?

Nothing, it's class

>that guy posing for Jack to paint him

>suggesting anime
back to Sup Forums faggot