Is it rightful Nordic clay? Is it Breton/Forsworn clay?

is it rightful Nordic clay? Is it Breton/Forsworn clay?

>Nordic clay
>not Cyrodiil master race clay

Imperials

It's rightful imperial clay and will fail economically and militarly as an independent province if you don't kill the stupid brat that only uses the argument "Skeerum is fur da nurdz"

we're talking about the Forsworn of the Reach here

The forsworn lost all rights to the Reach when they stayed the weird, reclusive people they are and didn't follow the nordic advancements.

so it;s all about success, not justice? why not just have the Aldmeri Dominion rule Tamriel? :^)

They literally want to unmake creation. They also just got lucky.

Btw it is proven in-game that ulfric got captured by the thalmor during the great war and broken. They even said that the best thing would be if the civil war goes on forever but if one side wins it should better be the stormcloaks.

Because fuck the elves. It's not the same thing, especially because while the forsworn offer no benefit at all to Skyrim and its people, the Aldmeri Dominion signifies the end of humankind and a land ruled by arrogance, stupidity, entitlement and etc. The empire will prevail and bring justice to all of Tamriel.

>omfg Elves don't just get to rule over humanity, were men, we can't just take this
>hehe stupid savage Nords/Bretons we get to rule you because we make the place better with trade n shiet

let your ass be penetrated by elven cock all you want. I'm not letting the Aldmeri Dominion defeat the honorable empire.

Thalmor Dossierl: Ulfric Stormcloak
>Background: Ulfric first came to our attention during the First War Against the Empire, when he was taken as a prisoner of war during the campaign for the White-Gold Tower. Under interrogation, we learned of his potential value (son of the Jarl of Windhelm) and he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator, who is now First Emissary Elenwen. He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.
he isn't the Manchurian Candidate, they just put a chip on his shoulder that made him believe that he should fight the Elves yet harder

>They even said that the best thing would be if the civil war goes on forever but if one side wins it should better be the stormcloaks.
- obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.) A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.
they say no such thing, just that Civil War is good. Not that a Stormcloak victory is better than an Imperial one.

which is why you have Justiciars run rampant in Skyrim right? Nords killed by Elven gestapo in their own homes?

Hail Ulfric, m'kinsman.

Hey just breaking the fourth wall here: Bethesda deliberately wrote the Aldmeri Dominion to be the bad guys so they're unsymphatetic, arrogant, malevolent etc. It's pretty blatant.

>honorable empire
oxymoron tbqf

>is it rightful Nordic clay? Is it Breton/Forsworn clay?
Skyrim belongs to the Nords

it's still hypocrisy

>honorable empire

freaking nord crybabies!
instead of beating the talmors all together they go all muh talos
learn your history, skyrim was home to the snowelves before filthy swamp-people came across the mountains. Any dwmer could beat your sorry tu'um in two by just looking at it
>inb4 'y-y-you must be a-a m-milk-d-d-drinker
STFU glory to the empire!

My land is not just Skyrim, it's Tamriel in its entirety. proud imperial race every time I play.

t. elfcum-drinker

Dunmer master race

Hello there fellow imperial, stay true to the empire and we will win against everyone!

t. get eaten by a fucking frostbite-spider

>Falmor
kek

>but if you don't want us there we will kill you
>man i hate those Thalmor

and then Nords counter-genocided after the Night of Tears, Falmer can suck my Nordic dick

Thu-um is literally the most OP magic fucking ever
Dwemer are dead

>'muh'ing Talos
you put him on your coins ffs

It's not only about the land. That a next war is coming is for sure and without the nords we (the empire) don't stand a chance. And the nords alone don't do as well.
So the real question is, will they get there shit together for a few years or will they have the Talmors rule the continent?
After the Elves are beaten the nords can rot in there frozen shithole like the mountainniggers they are, we will wink and leave the secound the altmeri-dominion is crushed

Hamerfell beat off the Dominion, and Skyrim doesn't even share a land border with the AD.
If i die, i go to Sovngarde, if i live a bitch, i don't. I literally won;t bend a knee to those elf-eared bastards, and if you want to kill me for not being a cuck like you so be it.

literally, my ancestors smile upon me, can you say the same?

>mfw C0DA makes all of this discussion pointless

Having him on our coins as an emperor isn't the problem, just praise him in secret untin the next war and the elves would fuck off

>hiding your faith so that you can let an *lf walk all over you, rather than just fighting him (as the Redguards did, for even less a reason)
Imperials are just cucks, and the worst kind of cuck, they'd rather kill rebellious Nords than Elves.

the entirety of the Reach belongs to the nords.

>and Skyrim doesn't even share a land border with the AD
yet! when the empire is crushed, you're next
>literally, my ancestors smile upon me, can you say the same?
What would they say to you being the last in your lane because one word was too important to you? Or will they welcome you even willingfuller if you claim being part of the defeat of the AD?

Whats that? A graphic novel?

>Nordic
>Breton

That's Dwener clay bitch

Oh boy

Just because the Redguards go all Taliban vs Red Army '79 doesn't mean we can do that. I would love to slice all Talmer open from here to the south but sadly thats not how the world work for all of us

Love these threads tbqh.

>Whats that? A graphic novel?
you've done it now, Shor save us all

C0DA is disputed canon.

>i will never live in skyrim

Deep Elves are dead m8

Nords have proven that they can Taliban VERY well, the place is covered in mountains and Nords are light infantry and bowmen, they would do better than the Redguards, if anything

it's just Imperial defeatism telling Nords they have to be just as cucked as them despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

>impying Todd will ditch Kirkbride
they're bff

Atleast you can play morrowind.

>Skyrim
>Not Cyrodiil and the Imperial City

Fucking pleb

>stupid human apes arguing with each other yet again
typical for lesser beings

Boring fantasy tbqh.

t. n'wah

fucking this

it's literally the motherland of the tiberian empire

>I will never live in Vivec with Vivec
feels bad man

i want to live in markarth.

Wait until the Talmors comes back and magic-poison the land and come in with full GeStaPo
Even the Taliban needed the US to support them

>m-muh jungle

Back to /tgesg/

>wanting to live in literal Chechnya
I'd love Windhelm for the history, but the racial tension and bitter cold (for Skyrim standards) is rough. I'd probably choose Whiterun under the Gray-Manes.

Don't be so harsh on him, he would defend his mountain cave beyond any sense

Remember this so called 3E? It begins with you being servents to the throne in cyrodiil
Your little peasent rebellion was just possible because the Empire had fought of a demon invasion at the same time

enjoy your daily falmer raids

Redguards pity you
Nords hate you
Altmer mock you

being Imperial must suck

>Don't be so harsh on him, he would defend his mountain cave beyond any sense
>we call you savages but we'll kill you if you leave
are Nords your kinsmen, or barbarians?

im pretty the forsworn fiasco is a relavively recent phenomena. once the skyrim civil war ends, the Reach will be fortified properly and the forsworn will be purged out of skyrim

>Live at Markarth
>Get Forsworned

Kek

of course, all of our former servents mock us and try to surpass us. Still, 1:1 we would defeat anyone

when Mer become gods men will perish into nothingness
we'll see who will be laughing then

>The theory that the High Elves do not reproduce as quickly or as often as humans is false. Rather, and to my horror, they kill nine out of ten babies born to them in their obsession for purity.

I would love to threat them as equals.
Just, if someone behaves like a angry kid he will be threten like an angry kid

There's living a spider under your city that is so terrorfying that it even has a name!

i would be safe when inside of my comfy house!

skyrim is rightful redguard clay

we need to let in more redguards

Until Falmers digs tunnels in it and rekt you

That means you will transcent off this world? better yesterday then today! hush-hush! Be gone!

no
skyrim needs to take in more dunmer refugees

the jarl assured us that it was a freak occurrence and now that Madanach is dead we should be safer

the falmer are locked behind all of those metal doors and there has never been a case where falmer make it up to markarth.

redguards are actually very not-niggers in TES universe

Dunmer are the rapefugees

Thalmor, Imperials, and collaborator Jarls have ended in a stalemate vs half of Skyrim

this is what you get when you dont praise talos

>mfw molag is suck

>tfw too smart for the nine divines

If the metal doors are so secure. Why there are plenty of Dwener ruins full of Falmers?

They know how to open the doors!

Why don't you take your elven brothers in, eh?
>beliving the Jarl who is a puppet of the jews

I don't see armys of Talmors and demons invading your homeland and killing everyone you holt dear. We have lost much to spare the rest of the world this faith and thats the thanks?

look, no one has ever seen a falmer come even close to Markarth. if it ever becomes a problem, we'll go down there and kill them all. but until then, Markarth is safe and prosperous.

>he needs gods
Hemaeus Mora and his knowledge is all I need

>let me sit on this erruptin vulcano, I can go away anytime it gets too hot
why being there in the first place?

>pic
it's clearly made of stone though

but i do see departments of Thalmor setting up shop and killing my kinsmen

>mfw like being cucked by molag and not knowing the love of mara

That is not even a glimps of what you'll have to face.
If thats allready to much for you, you should think very carefully of being alone against them

markarth is cool and the reach is cool. falmer are a non-threat. nords have lived in markarth for hundreds of years and there's not even been a reported sighting of a falmer. the only dangerous thing about markarth is the forsworn and those attacks are very rare.

He is scary though

it's too much already because we have little tolerance for milk-drinking

Redguards have done it already, and we are in a better position than them, why do you not speak of this?

this guy is always my first kill of the game

in regular skyrim, if you kill him you can't get his hood. in special edition, you can get his hood. i find it hilarious that they went back and fixed this.

his face is so detailed holy shit

Wow, it actually looks like him.

>imperilards

Well, I guess if you're living in a country where you can be eaten by a frostbite-spider on the way home living on dwemer ruins is no big deal after all

he is but at least he is offering something else rather then just lower animal desires like partying all night

Hammerfell and Skyrim both share no land border with the AD.
If the empire is gone, there will be no small troups by ship to establish a base with limited supplies.
As I said here: it was not just will that defeted the AD there

>I guess if you're living in a country where you can be eaten by a frostbite-spider on the way home living on dwemer ruins is no big deal after all

but who ever goes down here? 99% of people of skyrim don't know anything about the dwemer or what's in those ruins. Calcelmo is like the only person in Skyrim who is even interested in going down there.

a shirt skip across the Abecean Sea vs circumventing half of Tamriel through the Sea of Ghosts is a big difference mate
plus more mountain ranges