So, was that Red Room story full of bullshit?

So, was that Red Room story full of bullshit?
Is a new fappening coming soon?

bumping for interest.
Whats a red room story?

Bump

No. To both questions.

That was in a thread yesterday. Some guys claimed they had unrealesed stuff from the fappening, including an Arianna grande sextape. They also posted this bikini pic of her, supposedly leaked.

>No
So you are saying that the red room vid is real? How do you know?

They didn't want to released it because it could ruin her carreer. But it sounded a bit fake tbh

Btw, those bikini ones arent arianna.

Proof? She looks very similar

I dont know for sure, but the body and face look too different to be her.

you just want too belive

Bumping.

if you don't reply to this comment the video will be deleted forever

please kill yourself

Why wouldn't you want to ruin her career?

Fake, now kys.

supposedly Jennette Mccurdy

looks like her face and body

Fake.

cuck lover

She fucks niggers anyway....

Who cares. She threw away her value as a human being a long time ago

RACIST!!!!!

Am not!!

Shit sorry.

Please come fuck me and my wife with your BBC as reparations. Then you can have 75% of my income to make up for your daily oppression.

Plz don't use on drugs.

Bumping for Arianna sextape

>Dan's sloppy seconds
no thanks

I got a question. How does one access to the hacker secret conversations? It's a mystery to me

>supposedly Jennette Mccurdy

because some guy somewhere said so. right?
that pic wasn't released in any of the fappening releases, it just showed up on the internet a year ago. now for the past few days people have been claiming it's her.
i call bullshit.

It's fake, there is nothing new and never will be. Move on.

How would this ruin her career? If anything, it would make her even more famous.

Or is the United Stated of FreedomFat still so fucking repressed that realizing that a young person is sexually active makes her unclean or something?

time flies

Hi, Dan.

This is the correct response.

wonder how many cherries he has popped? you know his number is up there. way up there.

I wonder how many times he raped her? 50? More?

>Dan "Open her up wider, so I's can get inside her" Schneider

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

NEW FAPPENING COMING SOON?!??! IS THAT A FUCKING PUN?

Dan "Throw her in the van, now hold her tighter cause she's a fighter" Schneider

one of my favorites

The red eyes. The tissue in her hand. They must have just finished.

>As of May 2010, Cosgrove earned US$180,000 per episode of iCarly, making her the second highest paid child star on television.

She was his sex slave since she was 12 in exchange for a huge paycheck and fame. I don't think it was a bad deal.

Her smile is one of the most lifeless I've ever seen.

Definitely!
Either that or it was the day they filmed the last episode and everyone was emotional.
Nah, I'm sure it's that thing you wrote.

>dat after-gangrape pic
poor thing seriously

If everyone was emotional, then why isn't he? The show he produced is ending, why is he looking like he just came instead of showing any sadness?

If this was real then it already would be all over the internet, dumb fucks

Nice PR job, Dan.

cause he's a grown ass man.
it's literally a still from the day they wrapped the show. easily verifiable.
here, another still from the last episode. she's wearing the same shirt.

I love how you neckbeard a have constructed this fantasy about this fat fuck. He fucks his hand and his ugly wife

He is my guilty role mode.

Ariana fucked by big nigger in red room apparently with a pacifier
Don't belive it till you see it but I wish I do

Where did you hear this?

Proof would be your burden, as you are making a claim. Negatives don't get proven, they just don't believe your claim. It doesn't look like her body to me either, but I want to believe.

Sup Forums

So, that's why at campus people view her as the biggest whore ever. That fatass defiled her beyond repair.

My morning fucking spaghettiOs. I ate em all up and vomited em out. That's what they said.

You mean that story that originated here about her being covered with cum? Yeah dude, totally a legit source there.

I want to believe.

more pics?

>the weak should fear the strong

>I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
>It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
>She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
>It was the worst night of my life.

Real or not, that pasta is hot as fuck. So good to fap.

Welcome to Hollywood.

or as I like to call it...Hollyweird!

Yeah. Wonder when Miranda will break down and reveal all the shit.