Post yfw americans actually eat this

post yfw americans actually eat this

Other urls found in this thread:

heartattackgrill.com/menu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course we do you idiot

Forced meme is forced

why don't you let people eat whatever they want mate. except hallal.

Jealous?

"and I'll have a diet coke with that"

How do you eat that.
Like do you dissect it or compress it or what

I would eat that. Not all of it, but i would try,

stick it in my ass

That's what you do when you eat it. It just sits in your colon you fat American pig dog

Yeah

burgme

yfw you realize this was from a Canadian Wendy's and was never sold in the US

>Select all hamburger below.

I would try to eat it tbh, doubt i would even finish 3 patties

Loks good but would be better without all that gross shit in the top layer

We are the land of excess.

Our poor have obesity issues.

Your poor are dead or dying.

This is a canadian burger, a cuck country.

Your country is less than a cuck.

/thread

daily fuck America thread already? not that I'm surprised you yurofags can't contain your jelly. I bet the first thing in you mind when you, and the last thing to drift through you consciousness before you sleep is.
>why couldn't I have been born an American 28th freedoms my underdeveloped mind can't truly grasp
then that thought testers and turns to bitterness
>how come they get to sit across the splish splash and not give any fucks while we constantly shit on eachother
so you make a shit thread so you can shit post to try and forget you shit life.
meanwhile I wake up to go to my job and laugh at your autism as I eat my breakfast.
Fuck it's good to be American.
>outb4 "wanting to be American"
insulting someone for being American is like insulting someone for having a 9 inch cock.
you just look jealous and retarded

heartattackgrill.com/menu.html

Eat up faggots

actually that's canaidian.

Images of Canadian food makes me hungry.

Replace those nasty peppers with some cheese, and I'd take three.
Fried mushroom in burgers are just divine.

>Burger only sold in Brandon, Canada
>Americans
This sure is piss poor bait, OP.

Please try harder.

>canada in north AMERICA
>hence american

I can't even makr this up. United Staters are actually this dumb.

I mean, I'm an American and I've never eaten that... Nor have I met anyone who has... Even if we did, that's hardly the worst thing available here. That burger costs more than $20. Most Americans with obesity issues are poor, so that's not really an accurate representation of our fatass source. Somewhere between cheap beer and $2 1500 calorie fries at McDonalds would better represent our shitty eating habits.

Fuck meatards

top zozzle.

ikr, so egotistical and self centred they cant even use the word "american" to refer to AMERICANS; PEOPLE FROM THE CONTINENTS OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA. The ego. The hubris. No wonder they're trying to elect donald trump

looks like a shopped 1/2 lb double (wendy's burger)

boy don't bring up burgers without the goat

I'm not black but holy shit that watermelon looks fucking delicious.

Dank memery, cuckmord.

>United Staters
Why is the rest of the world so steady on our nutsack? Why are we constantly on your mind?

For some reason I can't handle watermelon something about its texture and taste id rather eat paper

i don't know how this place got it's reputation, i've tried two locations in ontario, burgers suck, dry and crumbly meat is weak and sad

Kek'd

Burger and bacon between two krispy kreme donuts. I'd eat this in a heartbeat.

>says "American" meaning US
>called out on their faggotry
>desperate attempts to backpedal
>still gay

friend of mine got a burger order similar to this. Once. Cost him about $20. The plate become one cluster fuck of meat, condiments, and soggy bread

nobody ever mentioned the U.S you dumb self centered asshat

tried this at the cne the year they made a big deal about it 3-4 years ago, it was great except the sweet/burger thing was gross, but it's still awesome to eat the huge pile of quality burgers and bacon and then have the buns for desert

Might just be your last heartbeat m8

Americans wouldn't go near that shit.
>Theres no bacon

>mfw i'm about to eat this

That's a direct reflection of the people that work there then. My buddy is a manager there and everything is done by hand so they must have not given a shit. Every time I go it's always one of the best burgers. Bacon/mushrooms/extra cheese lawdy! Aside from an expensive restaurant burger there aren't many better places.

So this thread that is entirely based on the conclusion that US is a bunch of fat asses is magically about Canada too now?

Literally looks like diarrhoea

>Canada America
>Mexico America

Figures, shitheads not from here thinking they know about here.

Better not mention your shithole homeland, because you'll get rekt

I think anyone of any race or stature would shun away from that size of a burger. That shit is just a novelty and only time you'd ever see anyone eating something similar is in a promotion or eating competition

They just in the last few years came over here.

Decided to try it out, fucking basic burger with OK fries. How the fuck do people build these franchises? Shite food.

They need to fire everyone involved with making that picture. Also, why are they using diarrhea for chili?

They get their cheese out of a tin,
what do you expect

Spent significant amounts of time in both Canada AND Mexico. Have never heard a single person refer to them selves as American. Whole bunch of Mexicans and Canadians tho. I guess if it makes your torn rectums feel better we can change the self identity of 2 cultures to fit your needs.

Obviously, retard.

We've all seen the fucking size of them.

I might just have the Golden Five Guys restaurant near my house than because that place is boomin' every night and people love it. I tried a Five guys in the mall a few hours away and even that was bangin'. Maybe I have a simple pallet

If I used the wrong "pallet" y'all better get me with a good pallet meme

Wow is the sky blue?

>yuro
Only daily? More like every 3 minutes on a slow day.

Palate, no hate just letting you know

The only ones with tuchus turmoil are the ones insinuating a canadfan burger is consumed in the U.S., then going full damage control because the piss poor bait didn't pan out as hoped.

not having a strong pallet

Those ain't shit. This is the Triple Coronary Bypass burger. Sold at the vortex in Atlanta GA. Damn near $30. Three grilled cheese sandwiches. 2 1/2lb patties. 3/4lb of bacon. 2 fried eggs. 1lb of tater tots and a pickle. I've had it. Ate it all too. And I'm a wee lad. 5'11" and 165lbs.

it's all part of the b8, m8

keep biting

Just realized pic related has fries and tots. That must've been a special order

Bypass burger? Stealing the Heart Attack Grill's gimmick?

No one is baited, son.

Keep trying though, you'll get gud one day

I wish I had a b8 m8. would make my afternoons more interesting.

thank you for that Sup Forums

Not really. They have a variety of burgers. Like the hell burger that's really hot and the Elvis burger with peanut butter and a banana. This is just the most ridiculous burger they have as far as how bad it must be for you

Well you see...

>make dumb statement
>meh's are had all around
>AHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR U RESPONDED U TOOK DA BAIT Y U MAD THO KEK LEL

Sup Forums was never good, but holy shit it was better than this poor display

Good looks

>novelty item
>buy it just so you can say you did

Europeans don't understand humor, and that's sad.

America gives and gives and gets nothing but mockery in return. I don't understand why our pathetic government keeps supporting these third world shitholes.

"You don't know what you have until its gone."

It'll be fucking amazing when Trump tells these pondscum to pay up or fuck off.

I'd love to be eating at the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas. Looks delicious.

Just have chicken.

That burger was only available in Canada twat waffle.

Almost went to a Bojangles once. But it was entirely staffed by black men and I got scared

This
/thread

>tfw that burger(s?) was taken off their menu years ago
>tfw Americans aren't really glutons
>tfw stereotypes aren't always real
Try harder, dumbass foreign piece of shit.

>americans
I'm from Columbia and we do not eat this you asshole

fucking disgusting

Obviously from SNL

quite simple

Mfw when this was never sold In America... it's from a Canadian Wendy's. Also it's still on their menu I'm pretty sure

is nobody going to mention that the T-Rex burger was only available to wendy's in canada?

post yfw you come off as a knob for thinking this Canadian burger is available in the US.