How have I not seen this on here ?

How have I not seen this on here ?
>attack in france, they killed a Priest during a mess

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/french-police-kill-2-attackers-who-took-several-hostages-at-church.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was in Rouen, 2days ago

Think you mean they killed a priest and caused a mess

kek

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/french-police-kill-2-attackers-who-took-several-hostages-at-church.html

Surely this is one time ISIS done good?

Did nothing but kill a priest who almost certainly was an evil kid torturing pedophile. Like fucking bravo guys, keep up that kinda good work.

Slowpoke thread?

haven't seen anything on here about the stabbing in japan either.

post link ? what happend

im sure your only trolling and having a laugh, but it's really no laughing matter. This could be taken as a sign of things to come, i'm no fan of the church or religion in general, but this was just a disgraceful cowardly attack.

Or about the plane that crashed into one of the World Trade center buildings

too soon man, too soon

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/

>because the other attacks targeted at civilians were such heroic and admirable acts

>sign of things to come

2 religious zealots taking out another one and losing their lives for it? Fucking awesome bring it on.

I'm not trollng at all, whats wrong with a religious war? Let them all wipe each other out

still through, I thought I would have heard of it here, it's not like i had a life outside of Sup Forums, and I hear most of the news on here

no, terrorism by it's very definition is weak and cowardly, but of all the people to attack they chose an eldery priest.

I mean it's becoming more and more a war of religion, and I am waiting for a mosque to get bombed and full out war between religions to start

How is going on suicide missions cowardly? Like to sacrifice your life for something you believe in is incredibly brave. I hate that pathetic criticism the press put out there.

Terrorists are:
>idiots
>cunts
>scum
>retards
>psychopaths

But cowardly isn't an adjective that fits.

The elderly priest was more a symbolic killing than anything

I made you this

I know that those terrorist are people with no hopes of a better life (not enough intelligence, not enough money to follow the materialistic way of life) and find a purpose and are promised "paridise for eternity as martyrs"

damn

On the one hand you have a point, sacrificing your life does sound like a noble and brave thing to do. But when your 100% convinced theres a glorious afterlife and you are to be rewarded for the act then no, i would argue there was nothing brave about it all.

They still only attack unarmed targets.

This is what they should do, next time theres a terror attack.

Round up all survivors after the attack, and line them up before a firing squad. Slaughter a pig, and dip the ammunition in it before executing them, film it and put it on the internet for all to see.

I guarantee there will be no terror attacks in the name of islam after that, because none of them would actually die for the cause if they thought they weren't going to be rewarded for it.

*surviving attackers that is ofcourse.

they would still be considered martyrs and have 40 virgins in heaven or whatever

no, if the pigs blood has entered theres they cannot get into heaven, this what these people beleive. The very tactic i described was used before, i forget where but according to the story there were no attacks in that region for over 50 years afterwards.

284 people so far have died in france because of muslims. 15 from 1990 to 2014, and 269 in 2014.
>We can expect at least 150 more killed before the end of the year
>so around 400 in a single year
>over the next 5 years, i'd say it safe to expect that at least the same amount or more of french people will die, so 400*5=2000
>66 millions/2000=33 000

french people have 1 chance over 33 000 to die in the next 5years because of muslims.

that it if the number of death a year does not increase

Muslims and extremists are different. I don't get how you dumb fucks confuse the two.

Muslims silently support extremists

How so? Don't be a fucking pussy, we exterminated them once before, it will happen again
>referring to crusades
>referring also to the demand of the people in a strong government that will slowly take power and, just as Hitler did, put the "enemy" in concentration camps and kill them to "purify" the world

I am french and I 100% guaranty that every one here want's a stronger government, and that is how hitler and mussolini came in power. Waiting for our Meneur (Fuhrer in french) to save us from the enemy

No. I think he meant they were messing with him.