>Me living with 19y old roomate

>>Me living with 19y old roomate.
She party a lot, often come back in night totally drunk.
Cold night about 4 in the morning, drinking beer, watch movie, heard a noise outside.
See my roomate fall down, try by 5 mins to open the door.
Sucess shes inside the house, she go to her room, and fall asslep even in her jacket.
I go in, try to wake her up. Nothing.
Some devil inside me, grab her ass, mmmm shes fck great. Want to see some, pull down trousers.
I see she had red panties, see pussy. Fck i get hard, spread her ass to see buthole, looking
amazing. put a finger into her pussy, she dont react, put a finger into her ass she dont react.
Fck i think its my lucky night shes complettely black out. Put my dick off, try to push it into her mouth
Its hard to get pleasure from it, her teeth are closed.
Pull her on the edge of the bed, spit into my cock, and try slowly push it into her pussy, she dont react,
Its all in already, soo grab her hips and start to fck her faster and harder, dont even wake up on a second.
Grab her tits through her clothes, they are great, big and soo nice in touch.
Bored a little bit soo again put my finger into her ass, spit into buthole, and start push 2 fingers at once,
after few minutes get my cock out ans start push into her ass. It was soo fck tight that I had to stop for a few second
bcs was close to cum. Push more into her, she start to move, I was to fck horny already and on the rage soo just hold her
head down and just one quick move push dick to the balls into her butt. She start to squeal a little and strugling, but
like in the dream, moves were chaotic and make thing even more better. I destroyed her ass, dont think about anything just
bang her hard as i can, and then cum, it was greatest cum ever, my sperm floud out from her butthole as river, and my dick
hurts.

English plz

I was shocked that after that she still had eyes closed and probably dont know what just happend.
Soo clean her up, put her panties on, take her out of house, and left outside the doors, watched about an hour if she wake up
she didnt, after about a 2 hours someone from the street wake her up, she opened the door, go to sleep and sleep all day long.
In the eveneing when we saw each other in the kitchen she didnt say anything. Say anything to today

Pic rel

>>also rape thread

Aww yiss
Motherfucking breadcrumbs

thats actually a ncie story.
Is pic related?
Have more pics?

Was her ass tighter than expected? Relaxed?

show the tits ffs

Room mate or house mate?

you fucking freaks. Get some help you cucks. Can't believe you guys get off to rape.

her ass was very tight but it was much easier to fuck her bcs she was relaxed, when she strugle it was the bet moment

i also get off to necrophilia

what is with your fucking English?

>>I was on a party at my boyfriends house, we >>drink watch movies etc, but also we smkoke >>a lot.
>>After weed i always become were sleepy >>and pass out dont know why this is how >>afects me.
>>It was the same at this time. It was already >>really late (about 3-4 a.m) soo go sleep into
>>dark room on some couch. After few minutes >>heard someone eners the romm, he grab me >>and pull on the edge of bed.
>>Cannot move/say. He pull my panties down, >>and heard a spit, after that a dick enters my >>pussy.
>>Hmm it's not feels as my boyfriends dick. >>Really confused and terryfied. He slaps me >>few times, and push harder.
>>WTF?! Confused minds. After few minutes >>he came into me. Heard some voices fck. If >>it wasnt my boyfriend i have to
>>be really quiet, he needs to think that I'm >>completelly passed out.
>>Someone else stand behind me, much >>stronger hands grab me, No someone >>strange again!? NO. heard another spit
>>this time, he try to push into my ass, spread >>my buttocks, yee got some movement >>power, try to look back and push him away,
>>he grab my neck and push down soo hard i >>barely can breath in my face into pillow. >>Nearly die when in one move dick rip my ass
>>pain was extremelly i started to cry a little >>and try to say smth but only some quiet >>sounds came from my mouth.
>>I was asured already that it wasnt my >>boyfriend. He finished, pull out cock into >>midlle of cumming soo it flows on my ass, >>and back.
>>Cannot move, from the pain, and high. Nedd >>few minutes after i looked back, noone was >>there. WTF just happend.
In house when i go to sleep was my boyfriend, his brother, his friend (his wife was at 8 month pregnant) and my best friend.

mexico

Bump for tits!

not a newfag, just have common fucking decency and was raised like a normal decent human being. You guys are actually fucked. Feel bad for cucks like you that can't get real pussy so you fap and get off to rape threads and nudes on Sup Forums. You guys are sorry waste of spaces. Fuck dude i feel bad for people like you. Literally nothing to society.

I ate a Marine out just last week.
>can't get any pussy

damn dude you got me !!
kill yourself faggot

whos the picture?

>Mexico
>rapist
>tfw trump was right

this is pasta. i've seen this exact story posted before. fuck off faggot

Sent from my Android phone

I did that to my grandma except she died.ill miss the fun times we had

Leave this place and never come back. It's not for you. No one cares about your moral code or your fuckin opinions

Bought an apartment 1 year ago, have a cousin who wants to move from parents, her dad trusts me makes a deal with me, 50% of the total monthly payment while she stays.
>17yo, brunette, ponytail, petite, B cup,
>First 3 months she's just quiet playing wow and going to work at grocery store
>One day she asks me curious questions about drinking etc.
>Answer the best I can without making it sound interesting
>Appearantly her Co-Workers are having a party and she wants in
>Tell her it's a bad idea etc.
>She takes a shower upstairs, when she's done I go up to shower myself
>Even after shutting the shower off about half an hour ago she was still in there making herself impressive
>Walk in, towel on head, pink top, and bottomless
>Dat pussy smooth and beautiful Innie
>Stare for a moment "If you come home too drunk I will rape you"
>Make it sound like a joke without smiling
>She laughs and leaves, not too shy though
>5 Hours pass, i'm getting worried about her
>She comes home and rings the doorbell, "WTF? She has keys"
>Open up, she's passed out on the door
>"Well I did warn her"
>Take her to my room, undress her, she doesn't seem to be waking up
>Put her in weird positions just to get a good view of the goods
>Put finger in pussy, she doesn't respond, start eating her out
>She's getting really wet, like too wet
>Stand up and look, she's peeing
>In her sleep she laughs and mumbles "stop it user"
>I get mad, I just changed the sheets
>Lube two fingers
>Put them in her butt and stretch it out for about 2 minutes
>Lube my dick and attack that ass
>She squeels in her sleep 'butt fuck it'
>I wasn't gentle, I destroyed that tiny anus
>Fill her with cum and leave her like that
>Go get something to eat, play vidya
>Time to sleep
>She's still in there, hasn't move
>Round 2 in her butt
>My cum is cold now, but it's kinda hot
>Fuck her good
>About to cum, walk up to her face and cum all over it
I start practicing my speech for court, she takes a shower

You're bragging about licking a butch's shriveled up cunt? I'd bet she made you, faggot! And even told you beforehand that you'd get nothing in return.
>inb4 she was hot
No she fucking wasn't. She was as close to a dude as they can possibly come.
Go fuck yourself.

underrated post

haha yea u tell him user XD
we r legin!!!! thats wut knowurmeme says after all

every1 who isnt a hardcore edgy memester such as myself is new!!

all 4 1 and epic 4 memes!

She comes to me after an hour, i'm ready to beg for forgiveness and mercy

She explains that this was the hottest thing she has ever experienced.

Long story short, she ended up getting Sleeping meds because she wanted me to do this more often, we did have normal sex aswell inbetween, and she asked me to do it more in her pussy when she's Out. But that butt though

>In internet, everybody is a rapist

Its not rape.

She choice to be drunk and be used as a whore.

But anal is gay as fuck. Why put your dick in a hole that expell shit? Are you a indian?

Youll get DSTs too.

you were raised like a normal human being, yet here you are in a place dedicated to the dregs of society... well you fucked up something didn't you?

clearly you do you fucking sick individual. PLEASE do the world a favor and end your fucking life you disgusting cuck. I bet youre a fat fucking hairy neckbeard and you probably get off to loli rape. fucking degenerate. kys

I've never seen someone this out of touch with humanity in general, even with all the fedora-tipping retards.
Do you have legitimate autism?

are you fucking retarded? just because she got drunk doesn't excuse rape you fucking pathetic sick piece of shit

>cuck
A cuck is someone who is so beta to the point that they get off to their significant other cheating on them, where as rape is a and has always been an act of primal alpha-ness

more pics?

not a newfag, kek, falling for copy pasta, kek, fuck right off

A wild FedoraTipperSWJFag Appears

newfag shut the fuck up

it a best way to humulate women and show her thats shes just a cum bucket

an i love when they squeal from pain

kek :)

wouldnt call myself that, but i would call myself a decent human being because i dont get off to rape like you sick fucks do :-)

But he warned her

>actually using caps
You really are worked up about this aren't you little girl?

Most of us were raised normally too, we just don't have a hissy fit whenever we see something we don't like, faggot

cuck found

this is a newfag thread right, keep em in here bro im gonna go and enjoy the rest of Sup Forums

Underrated post is underrated

Then why she got drunk?

I'm not saying that I would fuck a drunk passed oit girl, but it definitely isnt rape.

how the fuck did he warn her

Anti-shitposting shitposter, please keep up the good work.
Sup Forums is too autistic and deserves all the ass-ravaging it gets. Watch, I can even say this and they's keep eating your posts up.
You're doing God's work keeping them contained here.

Lol excuse me?

so because she went out and had a good time & got drunk like most people in their 20's do, that excuses rape? alright gotcha

I did what I could to clean up op's post

This part of sand, often in all the wine until the evening.
4, drinking cold beer in the morning, loud movie night.
See under companion case, it must open the suspected target five minutes.
A house, came to the area, and jump into the sea asslep.
We lied. More.
What is it for me is a donkey, ah FCK, the main line. You may want to check the status.
I know he'ula'ula teen anal performances. FCK leave the church, or even a donkey, find, search
s things. Finger inserted into the vagina, and a finger in his ass, and not exaggerated.
Redus night complettely'ele'ele my success. My dick wine in the mouth
Heavy Clark gritted his teeth.
Drag the end of the bed and humiliation still enough to make the anus, my reaction.
With all these things to you fast and soo side FCK, keep working a'A'ole I woke up in the second.
Once captured areas, and with great difficulty, soo many industries.
Similarly, the empty pit soo ass finger if a finger can spit
Under a nice ass shortly after the start. I find it difficult to stop a few seconds a powerful potion
BCS environment. More boxes to move cornea still Redus Su
High-speed ball from the back of the head, body and freedom. Try strugling grass, for a time, but
Even in a dream, they did not work properly and enthusiasm for the job. Under normal circumstances, we not only lost trust in what
A portion of the wall, most are the result of a bunch of this year, when I came to love the sound of the river and water
It hurts.

can you read you fucking idiot?

lmao they're taking the b8

Its not rape. I'm not making excuses, it just isnt rape.

You must understand that she had a choice to moderation while drinking, and if she isnt mentally retarded she would know the consequences of drinking too much...

>If you come home too drunk I will rape you

Yeah, you never said that. Nobody without severe autism would say that.

Fake and gay. Kill yourself.

i can tell you are all oldfags in here, so i'm give you this brand new pic, to show my appreciation

I agree, drinking should be done in moderation, but its totally fine to get drunk every once in a while, and yes, I know the girl gets drunk most nights, as OP said, but that still does not make it ok to put your dick inside of her without her consent. Therefore it is rape. Did she give her consent to have sex? no, she didn't.

>get drunk
>stumble home
>get mugged
>too drunk to fight back
>your own fault for getting drunk
>mugger is in no way at fault
fuck off nigger

>spit into my cock

She give her consent when she fall asleep for drinking too much.

She knew what would happen. Everton with a brain would know.

more please user

Lol millennial white knight detected.

Niggers get drunk everytime, more than normal people

You are rapist, look yourself in a mirror, what you see is an animal

Requesting more rape stories

why are you then in this thread?? lol

>niggers get drunk everytime
Every time what?

yep but you kow what?

most of girls prefer animls than whiteknights

to make sure you cucks know how much of an animal and disgrace you are to humanity. kill yourselves please

this

uuuuuuuuu
you changed my life

no ur just idiots forever virgins who don't seem to understand the actual venerability of the crime committed. you must be lying to yourself smh

Hi courtney

not reading because its not green

there is a lot of hostility going on here. To me it looks like you might have to reevaluate your sexual orientation. Being gay is nothing to be ashamed about and the world has become an accepting place.

luv how ur only argument is calling me a whiteknight lmao. How about you try arguing against the actual topic? You know you're losing when you cant even argue over the topic /-: try again !!

If you say so..

Already greentexed this story On Monday but lost the pasta so it'll be short
>have a party with my gf at my place invite a few friends
>some get drunk most of them leaves late night only my best friend stays
>gf passed out in my room
>play with her ass just for the jiggles
>have a great idea
>ask best friend if he wants to grab some ass
>refuses at first
>convince him just to watch
>lead him to my room and expose that ass
>remove thong
>I start playing with her ass
>he asks if he can too
>go ahead budy
>he takes a few pics and goes to sleep

Pic related

Rape is thrilling.. I'm talking basic primal nature thrilling. My heart and cock have never throbbed harder then when I am restraining and penetrating a woman that is trying to fight me off. Not nearly as much fun as when they are passed out.

how were her tits ?

true but its a good start

It wasn't rape. She was passed out.

in retrospect, was it a good idea?

i´d love to rape someone just for the thrill haha

Yeah it was very hot, I'm already hard just for remembering
Would have let him fuck her if he asked

I can't tell what's worst, raping your room mate or your spelling

It's funny how convicted rapists get their asshole violated themselves.
I highly doubt that any of you Sup Forumstards could survive prison.

You can go to prison for rape for that bro.