Is the guy that was screencapping that other guy who wanted to give oral to Chris-Chan on the last cringe thread still...

Is the guy that was screencapping that other guy who wanted to give oral to Chris-Chan on the last cringe thread still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcBOv9Wljg&index=1&list=PLsHI2-Mg98aBQDtVarZEMF6a2vPKPOIcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF is going on with this fat tranny autistic lunatic now?!

bump

Bump

Bump

Where the fuck have you been, Teddy Broosevelt? He's been a fat brony tranny for a couple of years now.

Oh boy, it just keeps getting worst

It really does. Guy thinks hypno is growing him a pussy. There was a video of him fingering himself. Was rancid.

i want to know more about him.
where do i find him

Sonichu.com is pretty much his whole life documented

I'm still here, I screencapped it, I'll post it in a future cringe thread, but for now I gotta sleep, just came back from work

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Try this, it's a great way to start

someone post pictures of what he wanted to give oral on (protip: it wasn't a vagina, it was a gaping septic wound on his taint)

chris isn't as bad as pony fucker pedro at least
youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko

dude wtf

I'm physically ill. Of course he fucking cums all over his open wound. Holy fuck.

Wait... Where's his penis?

It kinda looked like he came through the wound

So much summer.
Must be the oldest rekt on the board.

Sheez, if you think this is fucked, I got news for you...

This may be the end of chris-chan. He's refusing to seek medical treatment for it.

Maybe I don't want to give him oral anymore, in the other pics it looked like a vagina, inthis video it looks like a prolapsed abus

I've seen this multiple times and it still hits hard. I can usually watch gore just fine. But that is the most vile thing I've ever seen my fuck.

>Maybe I don't want to give him oral anymore
>Maybe
>I don't want to give him oral anymore

WAIT. how the shit is he cumming out of the wound? DID HE CONTRACT A FISTULA?

DIY Vag?

Be sure to check your mangina.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

I haven't watched the video, but based on what you're describing, and the location of the wound, it's highly possible.
For the medically uninclined, this means Chris has created shortcut in his seminal vesicles that now comes out of his taint.

HERE I AM BITCHES

this is officially the most horrific thing I have seen all August

AND IT'S STILL FUCKING JULY

post of the year award

Thank god u did that first, I saved them too but was gonna shop it later, fucking good job

This isn't Chris, this has been around since before his ass piercing ripped open. The pic above it is him, he's just literally retarded and thinks he's growing a vagina now.

thx buddy
that's my first screencap ever

By the way this is the channel he's been listening to, just to show how retarded the whole thing is.

Jesus fucking Christ is there no end to the cringe factory known as Chris-chan?
If there truly is a god, why does he allow this autistic man-child to continue living?

Oops, forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcBOv9Wljg&index=1&list=PLsHI2-Mg98aBQDtVarZEMF6a2vPKPOIcp

I clicked the link and grew a pussy. Thanks! Now to get some tampons. I'm clearly on my period with all this blood and pus

Couldn't have done it better, I know you can see the date in the posts but maybe you could put... 7/28/16 the day user....

sure, hold on

here it is

Alright, I hope ppl save it, I'm off,

Here's a more complete one. Accidentally closed the tab so I had to use part of 's.

nice, I don't mind the teamwork
let's just hope someone will want to actually read all that

Seen the vid but alas it apparently wasn't Chris. I think i read that it was off a BME video or something

I don't think that webm was Chris. Chris still has his duck

Thats a totally different poketard. But I'm sure you know that

This fucker...

I like this one better tbh