Is markiplier acually funny

is markiplier acually funny

Fuck no

No but nice try Mark

When he's playing horror games and not going over the top - absolutely. His skits/non gaming stuff doesn't really work for me.

> is markiplier actually funny
> is cancer actually funny

If you're 12 yeah

His voice is a joy to listen to. What he says... not so much

about as funny as running out of shit sheets

Lets see. He's a nobody till he goes to voice lessons and changes how he speaks completely.

Now he posts random videos on "believing in yourself" and this other existential bullshit.

Youtube is full of idiots these days. From Jack Septiceye to fucking pedieshitface to spierstheamazingHD. They're all a bunch of fags.

Check his "NEW VOICE" versus his old. Its all an act.

Is hitler actually good?

check em

No.

I like him but watching him less and less now, the tumblr hair is disgusting, still gotta watch his videos for max comfy though. I miss his Markimash videos.

he still sounds the same.

though i know it's an act, since i have a deep voice, and can do a spot on impression of him. real fun to do in crowds at cons.

He said he's ditching the Tumblr hair because it kept him from getting acting roles.

I watched him back when he only had 5k subs. He was a lot more genuine and offered honest feedback about the games. Somewhere around a mil subscribers he shifted entirely to this pewdiepie clone and I can't stand his videos.

No "big" youtuber is actually funny, they're all the same

He used to be.

Before 6 million. the septic blister riding his ass doesn't help.

if that's a picture of him, then I'll go out on a limb and say no, he's not.

Hell no, fucking great voice though.

>impression of a youtuber

>at a con

Yes he is...

check

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums twelvie. Go back to watching pewdiepie and playing Minecraft.

>you never see youtube fans at cons

>going to a con

He sold out hard

Now he just acts for the camera, I tried watching his Inside playthrough and it's just sad how much he just makes noises for the camera

He used to be better

Whats fucking funny is these idiots think this will go on forever. Its like the early days of radio and television. Some people will stick around and be popular for a time, but a lot of these clowns will get big, then just die off.

Its especially funny watching spierstheamazingHD. Guy bought a fuckin' "Hellcat" challenger. I wonder how he's going to afford it in a few years when all the 12 year olds unsubscribe.

>implying he was ever funny

I never said he was funny

He was entertaining

The new 12 year olds will subscribe to him you dense fuck. You underestimate the stupidity and cringyness of 12 year olds

PAX nigger go outside damn

He's ok. I think he's a genuine guy, but he over acts alot. I like his more laid back gameplays. (Factorio, subnautica, ie)

When he's playing a more silly or small game, he's gotta act out to fill in for the lack of exciting gameplay. Still though, he's ok in my book. Then again I don't sit around and get butthurt about it when I dislike a youtuber, unlike most folks it seems.

Nowadays rarely... But i guess when you find a new channel for you it's really funny and new so you like it... When time goes on and you know that shit it get more and more regular for you and the same jokes don't get you there.
But yeah i think he's become really boring and the constant yelling is just annoying.
Used to like him but now i just don't know.

Even if he is not funny as he used to be he is making a living of playing games to a bunch of twelve year olds who knows how much money he gets paid.

Does someone know? Please tell us so we can rage over it.

I dont know but you can still rage over what ever the fuck you want

/thread

lol no

Thanks for allowing me to do the rage dance.

Np m8 always glad to help (:

This and rarely, only to sheltered neurotic tweens see op's shut as kek worthy

past that he gets some contextual shut that is a above moderate in its meta/esoteric relevance

I think he's alright. I don't religiously watch him but I liked him back when he was like, 100,000 subs. Back in the day, when he did loads of horror games he was funny. His subnautica series is nice, it's kinda nice seeing how he sort of nerds-out over the ocean and space and stuff.

/thread

Not necessarily funny, but he's an alright guy when he's just being himself and being genuine.

I don't blame him for how he behaves otherwise since that's what gets him all the money and the views. It's his job after all.

>Markiplier
> the new Pewdiepie