These look my fingers. I have an anxiety disorder. I cant stop

These look my fingers. I have an anxiety disorder. I cant stop

Do women really notice this that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Nails-Regular-Transparent/dp/B000NUW8V6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

I do the same user i quit cigs cold turkey but i cant fucking stop my anxxiety is always high as well and every girl ive been withhas noticed

one of the very first thing they notice, yeah

ur fuckd

Well I'm male and I can hardly take it when people compulsively bite nails (or cuticles or fingers or whatever horseshit they excuse themselves with, thinking it's not equivalent). My main problem with it is the spread of disease. You are a vector, stop it. Same with nosepickers. Get it under control.

i bite my nails but not that badly

that's fucking gross lol,

I quit both cigarette and biting my nails around the same time. It can be done if you have the willpower

Nah dude no way. Don't stress over little shit like this

I don't think so but mine were never that bad. I stopped and I only bite my nails if they actually need cutting then I file them and that kinda stops me from biting them.

Yes, they do, I've gotten so many compliments on my pretty nails even though I don't do shit to them. Just wash your hands and don't eat boogers.

The second looks like Psoriasis, OP.

Maybe you have that?

You can put clear nail polish on them and you will stop biting them.

That worked for me when I was a kid

boogies, boogies, a delicious treat.

if you no taste, you are a neet

I bite my nails in privacy. I know it's a disgusting habit, but I try my best to never do it in public.

How bad are they?

they arent that bad

underrated post.

Not bad at all compared to the monstrosity mine are so you good.

They aren't that bad, although I'd be able to tell you bite your nails from a room's length away

nervousness is not an attractive trait, btw

Your skin hardens because of the constant chewing and you have ragged, hardened strands of skin which feels rough - same with the nails if they're not filed down.

I hated when my first ex fingered me, it hurt. :(

So yeah OP, women notice it. Especially if they're rough from the chewing.

^ this, been biting my nails for as long as i can remember, last month i decided to stop. Feels so awesome finally being able to pick up coins from the ground etc

post pic and timestamp for proof

Women notice useless shit but also crash into parked cars so I guess you're fucked m8

Yes.

They're slightly short but OK

Honestly I've gotten a lot better. I've caught myself biting my nails in public maybe 10 times this year.

Now when I'm home alone I do it more often, but its not a nervous thing, I just see the whites of the nail growing and, oh god do I want to bite it off.

I feel you OP. I hate this shit and honestly don't even know why I do it. It's fucking disgusting, I wash my hands compulsively because of it. Luckily my girlfriend doesnt give a fuck, but I'd still like to stop

girls honestly like short nails, you dont cut them when u fingerbang them

Shit man as the other user who posted his nails, that's pretty bad. Id maybe look into that polish you can put on your nails making them taste like shit.

That's pretty rough looking.

>implying a girl would let those disgusting fingers anywhere near her crotch

Nice quads

What nails?

Dude.. that's bad.

I have really huge nails. Like not even the white part. The clear part is just long. No one ever really said anything.

amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Nails-Regular-Transparent/dp/B000NUW8V6

looks ridiculous but nais trips bra

don't worry, people will be distracted by your gay shoes

My all of my Ex-gfs did, some even told me it was nice having short nails just because of that. Altho i pref having longer nails now

I wonders why you dont stop when you are alrdy at the point that its disgusting for yourself?
I had the same problem as a child and at the age of 10-14 no1 around really cares so i didnt as well.. but man I guess you are 18+ so maybe its time to stop it now?! Believe me its very easy to stop it if you really want. I just stopped doing it so you can too..

That shit doesnt work. Had it when i was a child

Yes. We notice

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens motherfucker.

Jeez, and i thought mine were a problem. Some of the ones in this thread are terrible.
Unless me using a stanley blade to neaten them up is what makes the difference.

Kek

can someone please upload the "OP is a cave troll" thread lmfao. that shit's the gold

impyinlg uoy a grill

my nails are exactly the fucking same. i really must stop

it's not about biting look at that dry crust on the side, how the fuck is that possible. Only my big toes look like that because I don't wash them

what the FUCK is wrong with you

OP girls are not gonna stop from fucking cuz of nails but if they're super picky then yeah. you should drop that bad habit doe. Dont tell me you can't cuz my dad used to bite his nails around me when he didn't wanna smoke and I used to wanna be like him as a little kid so I picked up that bad habit too. I bit my nails and tore my shit up for most of my life until one day someone asked me why my nail was bleeding and I looked at my fucked up hands and dropped it.