Is it male or female?

Is it male or female?

Female. You are good to grind it up and put it on your soup

why it looks so shitty?

Gender doesn't depend on your look or physiology, you uneducated moron. We can't tell whether it's male or female from the photo. Go back to your trailer park!

That's a plant retard

its an angiosperm

Did you ask him/her/them/xe? You can't discern gender from looks you shitlord.

Hmmmm... Looks tasty OP! Oregano is just what I needed to finish my dinner with.

its transgender. u can tell by the color

oh shiet m8

Why why WHY DO YOU REPLY? WHAT THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU AFRAID OF? YOUR MOM WON'T DIE BECAUSE OF A FUCKING POST.

YOU ARE LITERAL SOCIETAL CANCER.

so many gender ideologists...

>YOUR MOM WON'T DIE BECAUSE OF A FUCKING POST.

Who knows, man. Who knows. Everything is possible in this insane dimension.

Gender is a social construct.

/thread

Cus it is shitty. Or to be more specific the grower ( OP im presume ) it just didn't have the essential stuff in the soil that bud needs. But than again, i would still smoke it because weed is weed aslong as its not brown brick weed.

Brown brick weed is weed you autist

The gender of that herb is called 'Shit weed'
Get a better deal next time you faggot

>Who knows, man. Who knows. Everything is possible in this insane dimension.

It's witchcraft that only activates when you reply to it. Sort of like how Dracula needs to be invited into your home, he can't enter without permission.

You could have ignored it, but you gave it what it wanted, now your mother will actually die in her sleep tonight.

if u dont reply ISIS will kill ur mum** thats what i meant

kill yourself. And I don't just mean hang yourself. Take your time with it. Make sure it really hurts. Die screaming, with no-one to hold your hand, and no-one to help you.

Mind blown.

Male

>hang myself
>die screaming

Aren't you a special kind of retardid.

Your reading skills aren't quite up to scratch, are they?

Should females being pollinated in public be illegal b?

OP here, I agree it looks like shit. It was first try and to be honest I didnt do much with it. Actually plant it and left it...

>have someone hold my hand while I commit suicide.

Nah you're just dumb as hell.

I think you missed the point of my post, so let me make it clear for you simple mind.

I hope you die in pain, both emotional and physical, and alone.

looks female, cant see any bumps at the branches.

Male dude

>conditional statement
>assuming your mental stability
>well memed and b8ed

It's a Sativa that didn't finish maturing. The grower became inpatient and pulled it up. May make good hashish.