So many scandals... making the Democrat National Convention like a bad comedy sketch

So many scandals... making the Democrat National Convention like a bad comedy sketch.

First there was the DNC email leak that revealed how rigged their primary was in ousting Bernie Sanders.

Next Wasserman Shults steps down because of this.

Next the Bernie delegates all walk out, causing some serious empty seat issues.

And now, they are filling those empty seats with paid seat fillers who were hired by ads placed on craigslist.

These scandals are so prevalent that they are actually drowning out the entire convention. You can't write shit this funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc
youtube.com/watch?v=RKPj5ZFmEw4
mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY chai tea anyone

>Clinton was involved in some shit, i should vote trump!
>trump was never a politician, his skeletons are hidden well within the closet

Seriously, USA, how the fuck did you end up like this? Trump and Clinton?
You had Sanders, you had Carson, you had Rubio, how the flying fuck did you end up with these two?
Whoever wins, you're fucked, and have nobody to blame but yourselves.

>trump was never a politician, his skeletons are hidden well within the closet

Believe me if there were any to be had the media would have found it by now. They have been certainly digging hard on him, so much so that they are letting the opposition slip through the cracks in many respects.

>STILL pushing the Bernie isn't some doddering old Commie Jew meme

Give it up for fuck sake, the man is a joke.

>You had Sanders, you had Carson, you had Rubio, how the flying fuck did you end up with these two?
I ask myself this everyday. We had some mediocre choices, said 'fuck this' and started shitting in our hands

What's worse is that they are the most unpopular candidates in history so idk how the fuck either of them managed to get this far

Money and plebs user, money and plebs...

>Believe me if there were any to be had the media would have found it by now.

History shows this to be 100% false, businessmen are incredibly adept at covering their shit. Most of the times it isn't found until they're dead.

you do understand that the system is rigged right?

>muh trump talking point meme

IF YOU THINK THE GOP IS ANY BETTER YOU ARE A BRAINWASH

as trump said, the system is corrupt and delegates were bought to oust bernie.

lets make this country great again

>System is "rigged"
>The republican candidate ends up being the one the republican party and institution hate the most

Are you kidding, or simply dumb?

>GOP is just as bad

>tfw Trump's not the GOP

Well fuck in that case I'm voting for Hillary.

Thanks for convincing ('corrrecting') me.

kek.jpg

>system isn't rigged
>Clinton emails leaked showing the rigged system
Wtf user. It's rigged as fuck.

>Wtf user. It's rigged as fuck

Hillary didn't cheat Bernie..... nothing to see in those emails.... just move along..... it's all a Trump hoax in cahoots with Putin..... (serious face dot jpg)

The Democrat National Convention actually moved reporters to tears.

The Republican National Convention only outraged people.

I'd say that it's because this election has been more about entertainment than actual political discussion in the eyes of many people. We've seen a famous billionaire go up against the first woman with a real shot, and both are so hated by the opposition that people push whoever is at the top of their party regardless of their political experience or their reliability.

Sanders got robbed. He should be glad Killary didn't just let him have a heart attack mid cycle. Rubio fucked up with the gang of eight. He also turned his back on the grass roots that got him elected. He couldn't effectively raise money amd had a high burn rate. Carson was a strong candidate until San Bernardino. He lacked foreign policy and domestic security. No matter how strong your other issues are, once popular opinion turns to one issue you're fucked. Would you like to know more?

Also checked.

Quads tell the truth.

Trump fucked up about a bazillion times, and didn't really present any viable plan for any of the questions or problems presented to him.
How the flying fuck did he make it to be the repub can. ?
This is not about who fucked up a little here or there.
The ugly truth is that we, the US of fucking A, have been reduced to a mediocre reality show of a nation.

>empty seat issues

It was like 50 or 60 people. Get real.

havent read them - what do they show? how did they rig it? i mean the couple of million votes Hillary got that bernie didn't - did they rig that?

And Hitlary and Trumpzilla arnt a joke?

I think you better go look at youtube vids from people who were actually there my newfriend.

> Drumpf fucked up.
> Drumpf has no foreign policy.

You forgot the tags around that.

There were hundreds of contiguous empty seats.

>only a few

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

I thought the emails looked bad, but now Trump is inviting Russia to spy on his opponents for him. looks like the accusations that he would be a national security risk are sadly true

Post one.
And not a video from the media tent, which was already full of protesters from outside.

Out of all the idiots who spout these answers, not even one could present to me any of his plans or answers for, well... anything.
Still waiting.
And no, saying "I WILL FIX THAT" does not count as a plan.

and this one: youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc

from a bernie delegate to boot.

here you go

Never vote Democrat again.

>bullshit alex jones shills

propaganda much?

>propaganda and lies

nice gop talking points there faggot

I can guarantee you without a doubt that anyone that experienced the 2009 recession will be voting for Trump and those too young (kiddos who were still in school) will be voting for $hillary.

Pic related, your future if $hillary gets in office.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=RKPj5ZFmEw4

Look! It's fucking nothing!

>the cheap seats on the back are empty

The only point that video made is that delegates from Hawaii and California walked out, which is completely true. They were yelling into the hanging mics, then tantrum ed out the door. Most people sitting upfront didn't even notice, including the speakers.

So again, show me the video of them all leaving, not empty seats that were supposedly full.

>paid shill confirmed

A little history lesson for those children and mental midgets.

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

>shooped as fuck

1/10

Wow so legit. Very believable/10

Wow a Craigslist ad. Good thing that image could only have been made by the DNC the!

Video of them walking out, where is it?

>So many scandals... making the Democrat National Convention like a bad comedy sketch.

Pretty boring actually. Email leak? We expected just about everything they found. WassermanSchultz bad? Knew that already. The craigslist ads turned out to be fake, too.

Meanwhile at the RNC, the BLM/Westboro/KKK flinging shit and piss at each other in the streets was nothing short of spectacular!

100% of Berntards

>paid shills

Why vote democrat when a select few at the top of the party decide for you? Stalin anyone?

>I just realized I have nothing of value to say, better call somebody a shill!

you know it is getting broing that any time anyone posts something positive about Hillary someone posts this defamatory claim. If this board just bcomes a series of 2shil shill shill" claims it will be really sad to see.

why don't you acknowledge that some people really do vote for Hillary (you know, about 17 million people)

Bernie is a sellout and so is any other traitor that supports $hillary the Corrupt as a Soros puppet. That was betrayal enough before the Soviet style vote rigging and election fraud.

>republican buzzwords: the post

Bernie is no longer a democrat.

He is now independent.

Tucked his tail between his legs, and let shillary beat him. Just think what he would have done as president in the face of REAL danger.....

The Democrat party is clearly the superior party in United States. Just by watching the convention, you could see they have a clear vision of their platform, And the experience to back it up.

Although the RNC would like you to believe that the democratic National convention was a cluster fuckā€¦ that is simply politics 101. They are trying to distract Americans from what a horrible, nasty convention they had themselves.

The Republicans are a fucking joke. Pretty much the entire world, except the members of the Republican party, realize this.

>First there was the DNC email leak that revealed how rigged their primary was in ousting Bernie Sanders.
No there wasn't.

>dub dubs, checked

checked

>You had Sanders, you had Carson, you had Rubio, how the flying fuck did you end up with these two?

On the Republican side there were at one point literally 21 candidates splitting the vote. This allowed the worst bunch to gain a majority and trump and start the train rolling.

On the Democratic side the supposed to be impartial party literally colluded and conspired with main stream media to paint Sanders in as poor a light as possible, drive a false narrative, and bury the debates when few people would see them.

tldr: repubs are idiots and dems are cheaters

You couldn't pay me enough to sit and listen to screech for an hour.

Both destroyed evidence to cover up a crime, Hillary bribed her way out.

this.

i can't stand her voice, especially when she starts with that shitty yelling of hers.

>What is trailer trash

Lol... and "Bush did 9/11".

Jesus fucking Christ I hate conspiracy theorists

Hillary didn't commit a crime, silly guy. She broke state department policy. There were no laws broken.

Look, I voted for Sanders in the primary, but it's over. If you want to fill a thread with goofy ass republitard memes go for it, you're only convincing the underage faggots that can't even vote.

It sure is Russian in here.

Hello Comrades!

I'm so fucking tired of this image. Learn to history. What Nixon did is not even comparable. Hillary did not lead a conspiracy to break into her opponents HQ to fix an election and then cover it up. And don't pull some Bengazi bullshit. Congress cleared her of that.

If you're going to talk shit about her, do it with facts.

no evidence of bribery. also, personal emails - not work related, deleted by her lawyers, not by her. also Nixon was running an illegal war, illegally taping people without permission, wiretapping, trying to wiretap the democratic party, using the FBI and IRS to target his political enemies, and struck down the recommendations of every expert who said legalise pot - starting the war on drugs and the rise of the prison system, and over ruled the recommendations for a national health care system, creating the shitty system you still suffer under today that has cost billions of dollars in lost time and thousands of lives. and he tried to cover it up. so not much of a comparison really.

learn to history.

off by 4

The Russian flag was all over the place outside of the convention center in Philly.

but not charged, so under the constitution, innocent until proven guilty, and therefore, innocent as not proven guilty, so fuck off

As a Democrat, this fucking infuriates me the most of all the recent news. It's like Hillary is trying to give this shit to Trump. Bringing DWS into her campaign confirms all of this inside-belt-way-politician bullshit. At least that's the way it looks to the normal person - aka - the people she needs to win over.

>alleged

>alleged

>alleged

>alleged

>what does that big word mean

Someone change the red arrow to a red airplane

its because she is better than Trump you fucking idiot, ofcourse he tries to divert his supporters to her now that he is out, your picture is fuckign retarded

>go home, you're drumpf

ITT:

uneducated trump supporters

12 y/o bernie supporters

tfw intelligent adults are voting for hillary clinton.

What happened to those mass walk out videos?

Guys?

Aren't you supposed to be making America great?

Guys?

>reality show
And that's exactly how Trump got the nomination.

It sure is Russian in here.

>more bullshit and lies

bu-bu-but muh meme makes it true.