Why is this such a hard decision, Sup Forums

Why is this such a hard decision, Sup Forums
On one side we got a woman that promises paid leave, equal pay, and a lot of other things that benefit our nation.
On the other hand we got a man who promises to keep muslims out of america and build a wall. A man who's a bigot. A man that asked Russia to hack America. A man that cites himself. A mam who idolises Vladimir Putin, who in turn, idolises Kim Jong Un. Jong Idolises people like Sadam Hussein. A man who's daughter plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

How is this even a contest? Hillary is who we need for president. If Trump is elected this could be America's last election.
Seriously some people are blind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jr4cXH3Fil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both are shit

fuck yourself, you fucking sheep

/thread

That's an understatement, both are possibly the worst candidates in US history.

Thread.

Wage gap myth, bought by saudis and other big companies, clinton cash.

Wants to keep illegals out of country, did not ask russia to hack, since they already have the emails, has never said he idolizes putin.

Fucking retard. Keep watching the clinton news network propaganda.

pathetic/10

Hillary proves that we just live in an oligarchy, our votes count for nothing. Look at what the DNC and RNC have done this election and tell me you like either candidate.

>2016
>not voting for the meme candidate
Vermin supreme would never get elected, so trump is the next best choice. Seriously you can feel pride when your grandchildren come up to you when you are on your deathbed crying, and you can softly say "cant stump the trump"
Do you not quiver with the anticipation of all the normies on Facebook wailing and weeping in November when the results come in that trump is now president?
Can you not feel the rush of laughing at people who might commit suicide because of this?
He is the perfect go fuck yourself candidate, it will be so magically when he wins. Truly a president worthy of lulz

you do not know much about history do you? (also Ben Carson...)

>we got a woman that promises
Do you think you can trust her?

same

>Wage gap myth, bought by saudis and other big companies, clinton cash.

paid by various companies to give speeches - does not mean bought. Trump on the other hand owned by Putin and friends - no bank in america will lend to
him...
>Wants to keep illegals out of country, did not ask russia to hack, since they already have the emails, has never said he idolizes putin.

Did ask russia to hack the Secretary of States email - begged them to do it. on TV live. also has praised Putin openly - doesn't have to say he idolises - he just says he is a great leader.

Has no regard for the judiciary, the constitution advocates torture and murder of innocents -

no matter how bad you think Clinton is, she is not as bad as this

A vote for Hillary is a vote for this.

A vote for arabs shooting germans? hell that sounds good. how does she arrange this? is it a CIA plot or something?

she started lots of conflicts in the middle east
kind of shows you that she don't like sandniggers much
although trump wants to stop being world police

ok well vote 3rd party

Your use of the word "bigot" makes it almost believable that you're a true supporter. I'll give you 3/10.

kid all she is doing is making promises.
the same promises Obama made.
the same promises.
same promises.
same.

sure kid. can't give an example.
gore maybe.

>on the right we have a defender of child rapists
Fixed that for you

paid
not bought
wew lad

went right over your head

summers here. I could never vote for a candidate whose supporters post shit like this.
so childish.

/thread

OP is fag.
Clinton is a federal criminal and no better than a Putin.
Trump is a hotheaded idiot and no better than Kim Jong Un.

This is the year of the third party candidates. A two party political system was always doomed because it's ripe for corruption given the lack of choice. The only power it has is the power we give it.

Vote Johnson or Stein. I don't care which I'd be happy with either over these poor excuses for human beings.

Personally, Johnson for Prez. Conversative finances but doesn't push faith on my social values. Perfect.

Libertarian revolution begins.

Cute. First time I voted I voted for the "other" guy too. But you know what. It's totally pointless. your votes will end up going to trump or hillary in the end. So might as well vote for one of them instead.

aww man you dun wan tramp in orifice do ya
best to be voting for hillary
>what is a 3rd party
fuck out of Sup Forums shillary

voting for 3rd party in us of ayy is the stupidest idea ever
they never got more than 8-10% of support
well wasted vote my idealistic autist friend

fuckin shill

Nice loaded question, faggot.
Tell me, do you parent's upstairs know you're a huge faggot?

Putin hates fags OP is a massive fag in turn this is just more homosexual propaganda by OP so he does not feel bad about sucking cock

I live in Florida so jokes on you we dont have basements

So are you a Cuban or a Gator cause that's the only two things I know of that live in Florida

>implying i havent lived in america for 28 years
>implying i havent seen enough presidential elections to know this is the case
>implying i dont already know that war crimilly is the next president regardless of who i vote for
>implying i could possibly be dumb enough to waste my vote on shillary even knowing all these things

No I'm a proud white male

You stupid cis bigot

So your a Cuban trying to hide from DHS gotcha

are you a faggot or a huge faggot?

Literally no
Part Spanish(Spain) part Irish

Fucking EDGY my man. Id like to take you out for a hot cup of bleach, on me.

>She "promises"....
this is the problem with her and the rest of the democratic party, nothing but empty promises. Fuck those faggots.

They're both self obsessed and only seek the presidency for their own self aggrandizement

LOL! Where do you get your info; from that old drunk living in the park down the street from your place?

The daily show with trevor Noah

related discussion:
Who Should Bernie Voters Support Now? Robert Reich vs. Chris Hedges on Tackling the Neoliberal Order
youtube.com/watch?v=jr4cXH3Fil8

"Did ask Russia to hack the Secretary of States email" - it was joke you fucking faggot. If you don't know what sarcasm is you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

However both your candidates ar shit. If Clinton win WW3 will start. And if Trump wins Russia atacks E. Europe and WW3 will start. Congrats USA all world will be fucked because of you

DONE WORRY TRUMP WILL DELIVER HIS TAX RETURNS . THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!!

I see the resemblance

Hey freeloader, my job already offers paid leave and a structured pay scale. Your argument is invalid.

Equal pay = communism

You lazy fucks just want an excuse to continue to do literally as little as possible to survive. You wanna make more money? Fucking work for it.

All of the free shit Democrats promise has to come from somewhere. And that somewhere is the wallets of working class citizens.

Hillary appeals to people like you who have little to no understanding or knowledge of economic systems. You can't just suddenly increase wages for half the population without something else plummeting. Higher wages means less profit. Less profit means less business expansion. Less expansion means less jobs. Less jobs means jobs are harder to get for people with no skills or work history like illegal immigrants. And now you are right back to square one.

You can't draw blood from a stone. There is no secret bank account that can be tapped to increase wages.

Don't declare your opinion is the only truth. Equal pay doesn't benefit everyone.

Hey Trump supported watch the convention tonight so you can see what real leadership looks like!

Hillary is a puppet just like Obama was, she is guaranteed to continue the war business, people killed, more terrorist attacks, maybe even a war

i'm not saying vote for Trump,i'm saying don;t vote for Hillary

It isn't about what they say, it is about what they will do. We have all seen it in the past with other presidents. They promise to make America better and nothing changes. Clinton has a track record of Lieing and selling out the nation. She is corrupt and has only big money interests. That is why we don't want Clinton.

ALEX JONES MUCH? CYNICAL ARENT WE?

i'm serious, don't be a troll when it comes to the future

i'm not saying the emails are 100% real, i'm saying what if they are

Her track record says otherwise . As is always been said innocent until PROVEN guilty . PROOF NOT NAME CALLING NOT HE SAID SHE SAID PROOF! Thats America Bitch!!!

The CONMAN TRUMP!

that's weird because (as a non american) seeing it from a neutral perspective, that's exactly how they got you to vote for obama

They were saying stuff about Mit Romney as well, difference is Trump is making it way easier. They are playing you at your pride and you;re falling victims ameri-dumb, and if it was just for you i wouldn't care, but you're killing the rest of the world too with that vote

carry that with you

If Trump Wins PUTIN will FUCK The Boltic states , Down play NATO and undermine American security. Russia will fuck us in the ass . He will cost 100,000s if not millions of lives

Well Putin was fighting ISIS when england, france, germany and america were silent. Then the Hillary emails.

Maybe it's time someone put things straight, those who did wrong all those years and made business with war deserve whatever they are going to get

HAHAHAHAHAH STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS there is something called FACTS . PUTIN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HELP KEEP ASAD IN PLACE IN SYRIA

SORRY KID I KNOW YOUR TROLLING BUT TRUMP IS A DEMAGOG PIECE OF SHIT THAT CARES FOR NO ONE BUT HIMSELF! IM OUT! DROPS THE MICROPHONE!

The Democrat party has become a criminal operation. It is full of liars, cheats and thieves. Watch Clinton Cash documentary for the shocking truth.

It's not a hard choice at all

Yeah he helped assad instead of the rebels? But he in fact saved thousands of civilians. Its not about assad, its Isis thats the problem. Assad is just another shit ruler the US doesnt like but has no business messing with.

i don't care for Trump, he's inhuman piece of shit with not care for human life.

America needs to break the democrat or whatever the fuck the other party is for the first time in forever

but whoever is behind this will probably rig the elections no matter what you guys vote and the craziness will continue, so hurray! It;s all going to shit and there's nothing we can do

On the other end we have a psychopath named Donald Trump. And on the other end we have a sociopath named Hillary Clinton.

And in the ring, we have millions of mindless nutjobs ready to fist fight each other because of a mere monkey. And then bring out their guns.

None of you are correct.

Why did you yell drop the microphone? Why are you yelling at all?

She's a woman who got cheated on, she cannot lead.

ASSAD was doing genocide on his own people !!! What country are you in ????

dumb americans can only communicate in media merketing language, that's how fried their brains are

Donald Trump has done nothing but destroy families for his own gain !

i'm with you brother, thing is, what can be done?

hillary's whole shtick is "im a woman" and "im not donald trump"
trump's whole thing is "im not hillary clinton"
they're the same choice either way
save the planet
save democracy
vote green
vote jill
jill2016.com

Fuck them both. I am not going to bother to vote.

YEA BY LETTING A DICTATOR TAKE OVER AND HAVE PUTIN FUCK US IN THE ASS BRILLIANT!

>Trump loses and the Dems get 4 more years in the White House AT LEAST
>Trump wins and ruins the fucking country and the GOP dies
Dems win no matter what happens, you REALLY fucked up GOP

Gary Johnson and the Libertarians are weak as fuck. They take it up the ass for Big Oil.
Vote Green, and make a difference.

>On the other hand we got a man who promises to keep muslims out of america and build a wall.

Why did you make this so easy?

Yeah, that'll show 'em

One has a record for fighting for human rights children families and the poor . TRUMP FIGHTS FOR TRUMPS AND DOES NOT CARE WHO HE FUCKS IN THE PROCESS !! YEA THEY ARE REALLY THE SAME ! GOOD GOING THERE KID!

Went to a Trump Rally last night. His whole thing is "I'm Donald Trump" and it's working.

Ask shitlery if bill paid a fair wage to monica for her "service"

Yeah, but Sup Forums is full of suburban white 12 year olds who are terrified of anyone who doesn't look like their dad, and their entire lives are experienced though TV, video games, and the internet, therefore they consider it all to be an irrelevant spectacle yelling in an autistic fugue state "TRUMP 2016" because they're afraid of black people and the poor. Republicans cried tears of blood over Obama's lack of experience when he was elected, and now you have a reality TV show host with literally 0.00% experience as their nominee with a platform of demagogic rhetoric consisting of bullshit platitudes like "I'll give you all jobs!", "I'll make everything so great you won't even know what to do with yourselves!" Seriously, guys? Seriously? His bullshit is so transparent, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so potentially destructive.

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but Trump is a fucking caricature, a con-man, and a bad joke that's long past stale. If you truly support him, you are exactly what's wrong with this country.

>Wants to increase payroll tax to fund the leave
>Only wants it to go to people with kids
Fuck this bitch

why not vote for anyone else besides those two then? another party

She and Bill pushed to deregulate the banks, which cause the economic crash of 2008. Syria and Lybia is beyond fucked. She voted for the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, and the re authorization of the Patriot Act. Not to mention all the Big Money, and fuck man she's for fracking, which poisons the earth and your water, to get a finite amount of natural gas, that shit causes earthquakes and pollutes the water supply. Voting for Hillary would do just as much damage as Donald Trump.

Because it's not realistic to assume it's going to be anyone other than Trump or Hillary, and Trump would be far, far worse, therefore I'm obligated to vote for his opponent.

She's also pro TPP which move millions of jobs to the Pacific. Places such as Thailand, China, Cambodia, and Korea.

thing is that Trump is wayyy too bad, in fact he is so bad that it all seems like a sceme to me.

For obama it was a "he's black" thing so if you voted for him you were "a good human being". As we all know Obama made everything worse by starting the syria bombings.

Hillary is the same business

that undermines democracy my friend. you're not voting your conscious?

The guy is mentally deranged. All egotists are. They only serve to better themselves, at the cost of everything else: family, religion, country, etc. Trump only serves to better Trump.

>Hillary is who we need for president

At this point it is like having a gun or a knife to kill yourself, and you are trying to convince us the knife will fix all our problems

Trump supporters want security like Russia, China, Trump get together to end Islam!
We also want economic security the past 8 years, do you feel better off? All this free shit they are promising, where will the money come from, the backs of the middle class! Clinton says shes for moms and babies, let their DADDY pay for them, and if not SHE FUCKED UP!

woman leader seems like a very bad choice to be honest