When did you realise America is a third world country compared to European countries Sup Forums?

When did you realise America is a third world country compared to European countries Sup Forums?

>Goyim overload

eu is cuckcentral mate

EU = complete and utter retards.
Go back to spamming pol fagget

LOL coming from a Britfag

Enjoy your fucked up economy courtesy of leaving the EU...

Btw Britain is basically the 51st state of Amerikkka (US's bitch) and an ISIL colony combined

Faggot

watch out for that truck

all i'm saying is that the US chose to leave great britain... and then great britain decided to leave you...

There are more niggers in American than there are in most African countries

When i saw this elections presidential candidates and how retardet they react to gun violence, muurrhhh bear arms!!

>be american
>get shot
kekekek

>be american
>wake up
>strap on my body armour
>sit in front of Sup Forums
>type "JEW!" in every thread
>rage about nobama
>eat my sausage pancake ice cream
>mom bangs on the door and tells me I've got to go pick up my prescription for diabetes
>work myself up for going outside in front of the mirror
>you talkin to me, nigger? huh nigger? nigger jew boy? you talking to me nigger jidf osama nobama?
>accidentally break mirror with chubbyfat hand slip of bb gun
>"What was that?!"
>"nothing mom!! I dropped something!"
>climb in to my pickup
>move the seat back 10 more inches
>tune the radio to alex jones
>pat my man tits to check they're armoured up
>eat my cheesy tater tot gravy ice cream sandwich on the way to the pharmacy
>hope I don't get shot by niggers on my way to be robbed by jew lizard chemists
>alex jones sure is right
>clap at radio
>veer off road
>sue toyota
>god damn nip car

Nice b8 abdul

>he typed of Sup Forums with a smug and satisfied demeanour
>"god damn it feels good to live in the most free country in the world"
>little did cletus know that when he leaves his trailer he is about to be shot by police for not putting his hands above his head quick enough
Also there are trucks and mudslimes in america bruh

>Be me a 20 year old cis white male with a degree in African Drum Circle Theory
>Decide to take my polyamorous non-binary significant other (who has a masters on women's studies) on a vacation to Europe
>get off the plane
>blown up
>that makes me hungry
>go to the nearest restaurant and ask the man at the register for some fish and chips
>he tells me there is no fish and chips and instead hands me a menu for the finest Syrian cuisine
>turn to my wife to ask her what diarrhea she would like to order
>she is too busy being raped by six dirty men to answer
>order my pick of diarrhea
>watch as the man at the register literally shits his feces onto some flatbread
>take my food to a table
>my wife has to eat at a special section just for women outside in the hot sun
>"how progressive!" I exclaim
>While eating my feces I can't help but grin from the delicious flavor
>hear gunshots followed by an explosion
>fear for my significant other's safety
>go outside to check on her
>sigh in relief as she is just being safely raped by 12 angry men screaming "Allahu Akbar!" as they cum into every one of her orifice
>turn to go back into the restaurant to eat my food
>restaurant explodes
>struggle to find my food among the feces and blood that has spilled everywhere because of the exploded bodies
>decide to leave and take my significant other with me
>get blown up
>go to our hotel
>pay for our room
>take the elevator into our room
>significant other is raped by 2 men in the elevator
>go into our room
>take the Holy Quran out from the drawer beside our bed
>read it and then pray to Allah
>go to sleep
>have a nightmare of Donald Trump trying to convince me that I should be the only one fucking my wife
>wake up relived to see my wife in bed with me being fucked by a man who had broken into our room
>go on phone, feeling like trolling some of those evil bigoted Sup Forumstards
>start a thread
>"When did you realise America is a third world country compared to European countr..."

I am American and confirm

>Also there are trucks and mudslimes in america bruh
I wonder how long it is before Europe bans assault trucks.

Maybe we would ban them if the main purpose of their design and manufacture was to take people's lives (i.e. like guns).

Do you think that people should be allowed to buy and drive tanks? If not then you do not believe in the 2nd amendment as you advocate gun control on some level.

When I read that in Spain businesses do everything 'maƱana' and they're totally corrupt and their robbers gas houses before breaking in.

Oh and when London is just barely a step up from ny and sf

America isn't a country and justin beiber is canadian.

Top fucking kek saved

Hahahahahaa you jelly m8?

When this never happens in Tokyo

The funny thing is that you are literally are allowed to buy working tanks. Would you ban something whose main purpose is to take lives but is used 500,000 to 3,000,000 times a year in justified defense?

I'm not British faget

Try getting some fresh pasta to insult me

Except most of the time that it is used in 'self defence' is to kill other people in possesion of a gun. Therefore if it was banned there would be no need for it to be used in self defence in the first place, so yes I would ban it.

>comparing two completely different things
>thinking that man wouldn't be branded a racist bigot in eurostan today

Except that it is only used equal to the amount of times a gun is used in a crime at the LOWEST amount. All other times the amount of guns used in defense is higher than the amount used by criminals.

Also
>hurr just ban guns in a country that has more guns than people!
>that's plausible plus the criminals will follow the law and won't use them just like ordinary citizens will too!

Banning guns is impossible in the U.S. and the only people you would stop from using their guns would be the citizens who need them for protection and would be afraid of going to jail for using them rightly.

>Deflecting this hard

Photo related, it's you.

Lol

True

At least they're waking up and trying to change things before it's too late.

The EU, on the other hand, is already so far gone, you might as well hand your daughters to the nearest sandnigger you see

Ha ha, fooking amertards don't you wish you were as high class as us?

Lol fuck off citizens using them for protection

Why do you even have a police force if you want citizens to act like judge, jury and executioner?

Leave the job of protecting people to the professionals and cut out all the accidental deaths, and school shootings, as well as preventing a large number of criminal related gun crimes.

>Because you cannot 100% prevent something bad from happening means that we should not try to prevent bad things happening at all
This is what you are essentially saying in your post. If people had this mentality years ago then the world would be a much shittier place than it is now.

Absolutely rekt

just a firework...

Top lel

Never, comparing musical artist is hardly a good way to determine a country's worth.

see the image inBritain is more cucked then all the EU countries combines except maybe Germoney...

Here you go free of charge

At least out theatre's don't look like
>>pic related

America doesn't have any theatres as they lack the concept of art

So your theatre's do look like the image you didn't post

kek

See comment about waking up. Everywhere is cucked right now. Jews have had global control of information dissemination for so long, entire generations have been born, raised, reproduced, and died under its thrall.

Name for me one modernized country that isn't being cucked, plz.

>Russia
>China
>Switzerland
>Iceland
>Various South American countries
Just off the top of my head

Not everybody votes in spineless lizard people