Financial Warfare?

No.

Wrong baord, govto Sup Forums

>Financial Warfare
>No.

Sup Forums hates it

I'll be playing Battlefield.

Have fun in space faggots.

Never understood "gamer" logic. "Call of duty is the same". It changes, still hates it. "I hate Star wars battlefront, no space battles.". Call of Duty introduces space abttles, still hates it.

Quads are truth.

Previous titles have been shitty futuristic games, community has been tired of the saturation. Instead, they decide it would a good idea to propel the game further in the future...

>"I hate Star wars battlefront, no space battles.". Call of Duty introduces space abttles, still hates it.

Because people want star wars space battles. You can polish a turd all you like, at the end of the day it's still a turd.

>checked
But there is a difference between call of duty space battles and star wars ones.
You wont have the classic vehicles from the star wars franchise which is why people want it. Also SW BF 2, had those battles, it was just natural to assume to next gen version would as well.

What I find most confusing is the people who are pre-ordering this game, without wanting it, just because of the modern warfare remaster. What the fuck is their problem. Just play modern warfare. It never stopped existing. I still play the multiplayer. Stop being a graphics whore.

>shitty futuristic games
>community tired of saturation

The community are the ones that pre-ordered IW 100k times. People who want Call of Duty want this game.

It's for the appeal of console gamers, most of the older CODs are hacked to shit and with limited player bases

Most pre-orders aren't for MW because the game is releasing standalone after launch.

>The community are the ones that pre-ordered IW 100k time

People are always going to pre order shit, especially it has been the most popular shooter title for years now.

>People who want Call of Duty want this game

funny cause I like/want COD but I don't want this game, I'd like COD4

Why wouldn't you want it? Looks good. Looks like it will be more fun that the remaster

>Why wouldn't you want it? Looks good.

I'm not too impressed by the gameplay nor trailers I've seen. I'll be playing BF 1 most likely

>Looks like it will be more fun that the remaster

Can't tell if troll or is mentally retarded

Not trolling. Looks better. CoD 4's gameplay is old. Battlefield 1 also looks insanely boring. Or should I say battlecuck 1.

The only reason Battlefield 1 is attractive is because it's simpler. You mostly have to aim horizontally. Vertical mumbo jumbo is gone and it's easier to keep track of what's going on. If you want fast paced gaming then CoD is the counterpart to that. Then again modern warfare multiplayer already is superior. Why bother with new games.

no, but it does look cool with the space battles and spaceship and shit

Yes, OP

Quads beat your trips bro.

>Not trolling. Looks better. CoD 4's gameplay is old. Battlefield 1 also looks insanely boring. Or should I say battlecuck 1.

Yeah I was guessing you were retarded

Enjoy your shit cultural marxist game.

Damn. I beat myself.

>Enjoy your shit cultural marxist game

Really, damn user I almost felt the sting in that one! Really got me on the ropes here

I know you're used to gore bro. Don't be surprised when I call you out for funding cultural marxism and revisionist history.

You're all fucking faggots. Off to play Doom.

ONE. THE FUCKING FIRST ONE. VIDEOS GAMES SUCK.

These bros get it.

>Don't be surprised when I call you out for funding cultural marxism and revisionist history.

Well I don't mind to indulge you on your convoluted ideas and fantasies.