What is the worst generation, and why is it the baby boomers?

What is the worst generation, and why is it the baby boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4441735
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worked his whole life
>get pissed on by youngsters that dont want to live in a social society

not only by youngsters you idiot
most of them benefiting from fucked up inventions of past
they have both pensions and social security but most of them are not even in need.
tens of thousands of them retiring every day and they becoming burden for everyone else

no kid its your generation.

retiring
burden
pick one

pick both you idiot if you don't know how that shit works
their benefits are not comparable to their contributions

Some pasta, but if I had a nickel for everytime a babyboomer called a millennial entitled, I'd have enough money to buy a house in the market they ruined.

>this
Baby boomers probably bought you everything you have. They're the last generation that actually had to earn stuff. Milenials don't work worth fuck all and think they're entitled to way more than they're worth.

we wuz factory workers n sheit
fuck off

It is the baby boomers. Just look at what the country has gone to under their leadership.

$13 trillion in debt and the middle class is about to cease to exist. Thanks for that.

Millennials are spoilt little brats. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron. Plus the housing market would have been fucked anyways I wouldn't have mattered what "generation" was buying houses.

Aw, poor baby, did I hurt your fee fees? Go back to your worthless Starbucks barista job. You're twice the burden any baby boomer will ever be.

Whichever one started the agricultural revolution.
I wish i could rape women from other tribes and get away with it. But NOPE we had to live in civilizations. Pffff.

The middle class is going to cease to exist because the current generation thinks entitled to earnings without earning them.

cry more child

you can thank the Clintons for that one.

Usually it's the older generation that refuses to acknowledge or facilitate changes.
> muh Aristotle

many boomers are deep in debt from sending their millennial children to college.

If you're taking about the safe space assholes and SJWs, I got news for you: those people have done far worse to the world than baby boomers have. Baby booms fucked up the economy, environment, and expect young people to "work harder" and "not be so entitled" when they've done same things.

them.huffpost.com/us/entry/4441735

Read this article the author was born in 1965 btw

houses are not that expensive unless you're in ny or cali
250-400k for 3-4 bd is not that bad here in florida

>Starbucks barista job.
i'm sys admin with 82k salary you idiot
go back to your walmart to stock shit on shelves

>entitled to earnings without earning them.
there is such thing as job market if business will pay more than it profits from your job it will cease to exist soon
so no your point is invalid

you're the same fucking generation you idiot

sure kid. what is you value to society?

At least i can still get boners old man

The only thing I hate about baby boomers is that they spoilt their children sour and created the shitty Millennials of today.

Meant to put haven't done far worse but you get my point

not your generation moron.
systems analyst?
sure kid.

all generations are shit. people claim that their generation is better so they can feel good about themselves

you have low expectations.

>facebook tier

are you 18-35? then you're one of them you stupid cunt

Is that supposed to he a rebuttal? Because it fucking sucks.

Let's just agree that both of them suck. The last good generation died in the WWII.

>blaming what the clintons and corporations did on the entire generation
>extremely condescending tone
The guy seems like the type of guy that created the entitled Millennials. Nothing he said changes the fact that baby boomers earned their living, and millennials complain about how they shouldn't have to earn their living.

>Usually it's the older generation that refuses to acknowledge or facilitate changes.

except for brexits

Ok then, other than SJWs and "narcissistic, selfish youth", name something else that makes the millennial the worst generation.

>fitting millenial sterotype perfectly
>trying to prove older generation is worse
>while literally proving that millenials are the worst with this thread

Elaborate? I thought older people were more likely to support brexit?

>earned their living
they created secure pillow of benefits to fall on when they become old
millennials paying for this now
if they earned their living they'd not leech of social security

they are stupid to get tuition loans and don't know how to spend smart
something that should be taught in schools but educational system is now corporation itsels

Greatest generation begs to differ

It was the forerunner for the iGen. The actual wirst generation

found the freeloader.

>leech off social security
You mean the thing they paid into? It isnt their fault it was mismanaged

>Implying that many millennial don't in fact earn their living.
Other than people on /r9k/ or people like Chris Chan, many millennials aren't entitled to a living. Also even if they did earn their living, how does that redeem the fact that they screwed the economy, and wrecked the environment?

exactly old hags are the most racist and don't support diversity

2 bedroom cost me 500k and I'm in Gatineau ghetto region in Canada. Our housing market is fucked. Your job is just as worthless as "business analyst". Everyone's getting office jobs that are currently over saturated, and no ones taking the jobs people need done. Barely anyone applies for gov jobs and infrastructure jobs anymore cause everyone wants to be a "business analytics expert" or "corporate systems engineer" or any other pseudo intellectual bullshit word jumble job.

Tfw social security will be absolutely demolished by 2020

Chances are a ton of baby boomers fucked your whore mom during Woodstock.

All generations are shit, all humans alive today are fucking worthless. This is old news.
Also OP is a faggot

I went to Afghanistan to fight in a war that the Baby Boomers started, to pay for a college education that their generation made prohibitively expensive, so I can now work in a nation whose median incomes are substantially lower than theirs (adjusted for inflation), so I can purchase a house that is poorly made (because they're exploiting illegal immigrants to build shitty McMansions) from a real estate market that they caused to collapse, and they have the arrogance to call us entitled through these conditions. They, who benefited from the labor and infrastructure set in place by the Greatest generation of Americans. They, who grew up in a period where American exceptionalism was a reality. They, who morally bankrupted the nation with their shitty hippy nonsense.

>Pot, meet kettle

>mfw it has to do with how it was managed, not any generation that paid into it

What if I am? All it would mean if I differ from the norm and I hate the generation. Just like there are baby boomers that hate their generation.

Chances are many millennials fucked ur whore daughter

I haven't met a single millenial asking for a handout, just a fair shake at a fair wage with a fair job, and a fair election. There's a theme here.

I addressed the economy and environment in the very comment you replied to. You blame an entire generation on what the corporations did.

>implying millenials dont hide behind "fairness", when in fact it is handouts they want

Forcing diversity is fucking stupid. millennials should let diversity happen by itself.

This

>Implying that baby boomers don't say this generation is the worst

Jokes on you, I'm fucking 20 bud.

You should shoot the millenials who ask for handouts. They're a disgrace to this generation.

>What is the worst generation, and why is it the baby boomers?

Obvious B8, but imma hungry

Millenials - worst generation EVER:

>lazy
>entitled
>SJW faggots
>cowardly
>0 morals
>cucks
>terrified of all forms of manual labour
>vape
>MLP
>trapfans
>niggerlovers
>sandniggerlovers
>corporate cucks - sucking Apple etc's dicks all day, every day
>fat
>dumb - worst education ever
>all wannabe bloggers
>adults chasing pokemon, playing with Legos, weaing onesies...
etc etc etc etc . . . . . . . .

Not a boomer m'self, but those mofos paid the taxes that made the West great, and they paid the pensions that the vulture capitalists stole

Wake up you MIllenial dumbfucks: your enemies are the coporations, the banks and your own parasite governments whose lies you suck-up like nigger smegma from your momma's assholes

Goddamn faggots

Tell that to our new prime minister Theresa "I will make though crimes real" May

no one is forcing it
travel is easy and it's organic process of getting exposed to other cultures
yet old people hate those changes

Besides the fact that the boomers absolutely raped the economy and environment and now we are the ones fixing it.

> mistaking pictures for facts

>this
>muh brownoes don't earn enough in the workplace we need to boost their pay cause of their skin colour n muh diversity

Putting race quotas in jobs and colleges is forcing diversity.

The generation that destroyed the world

>economy
Boomers didnt come into power until the 90s, shit was already rolling down hill. Looking at you 80s.
>environment
Well damn man, why didnt you lend the boomers your crystal ball?

>we're the ones fixing it
You aren't doing fuck all for the environment or the economy kid. I hear this shit from every millennial out there and it's a fucking lie. What you really do is keep your lights and your tv/computer on all day and waste power.

Most of the things you listed are pretty shit reasons to hate on this generation but I do agree with your point.

>Greatest generation laughs at you and your non existent accomplishments.

don't you trash talk the 80s...

fug off

in colleges it is totally fine to fight poverty in minority communities
in workforce it works only with minimum wage jobs

Look up the definition of the word "destroyed" then look out a window numb nuts.
If they had, you and I would be non-existent.

>i'm sys admin with 82k salary you idiot go back to your walmart to stock shit on shelves
I love how in the internet everyone that is getting offended is suddenly a rich doctor doctor, a famous lawyer or a...dont know...a sys admin with 82k.
And in real life they all are chefs at wendys...

Great counter argument there bud.

I had to stop lurking to say

Faggot

>implying

Mfw I created a bait thread that got this many replies. Wew lads, all generations are shit, the human race has always been awful.

thanks obama

It's no ok in any way to put people in college who haven't earned it just because of their skin colour. It's racial discrimination.

I'm just adding kindling to the fire

TO be honest :

They payed into that fund, they are entiteled to their money.

But it's also right, that this is not the young ppls fault and/or responsibility.

BTW the most money in general is going out to FEMALE ENTITLEMENT programs ( e.g. single mums )
it's not old ppl,
it's WOMEN !

> fighting in minority communities
> not doing it with nerve gas
You're doing it wrong

I care very deeply about what names others call me on the Internet.

What bothers me about baby boomers is the fact they don't know how shit works.

They think their pension is kept in some scrooge mcduck vault with a little note saying "Richards pension".

That's not how it works. They paid for their parents retirement. We have to pay for theirs. Problem is that generation is fucking huge since their parents fucked like rabbits. And they never took that into account but still want to retire early with full pension.

Same, checked

no. its reverse discrimination you piece of shit. you just haven't experienced any discrimination yourself.

you cared enough to reply

Not true......oh who am I kidding, I love being superior and white.
You got me.

>mfw you havent figured out Sup Forums is a bait board

Nigger what? If it were "reverse discrimination" they wouldn't account for race at all. It would be the opposite of discrimination you dipshit. This better be fucking bait.

The problem is that they aren't retiring. They spent their youth at Woodstock, protesting Vietnam and fucking each other until they spread AIDS everywhere only to evolve into corporate shills who fight against every single significant social change that they themselves would have supported at 18 but now have money so fuck all that idealism crap, right? They hammered it into their kids' heads that college is necessary while behind the scenes rigging the student loan system so that it's effectively indentured servitude, forcing college grads to do menial work just to make ends meet. And just to make sure the assrape is complete, after fucking up the economy so bad, now they themselves refuse to retire and are clogging up the system so those entry level jobs that Millennials need are no longer available.

So shitposting = caring now?

Everyone is entitled to an extent. It's what keeps you alive

calling it shitposting doesn't change the fact that you cared enough to reply