Can i make my asshole lighter in any way?

can i make my asshole lighter in any way?
i dont want a brown asshole but i dont want to pay a lot, so maybe can i use lemon or something i have home to make it more light up and pink?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cngirl.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timestamp or gtfo

yea use milk wash it off good. the the next nightuse, lemon juice or honey just keep it there for a long time, an wash it off good.

Topkek

wipe your ass with clorox bleach wipes or use a sitz bath of bleach

More. Use bleach obviously.

Ive never felt so threatened by a vagina before

spray paint it white

>can i make my asshole lighter in any way?
Google anal bleaching. Go have it done by a professional.

lemon doesn't work. i've tried it. but chilli worked for me. now my asshole shines like a lightbulb

Maybe baking soda, worked on my dark armpits anyway.

Lol dark assholes are more attractive.

ITS ALIVE

Brown assholes are so sexy, though. I would clean that hole with my tongue. Be comfortable with yourself.

I like your hole the way it is, it just needs to be saved and licked alittle. If you live on Long Island NY I can help you with that

better than tinder! plenty of horny babes of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cngirl.html

really? thanks! gimme your address. I'd be right there.

horse pussy

Use tabasco.

Sure give my your number and I will text it to you, or we can meet tonight at the CMI

Lol I hope it's some random nigger and you get raped faggot

Those pussy lips are fucking rekt!! Youve been savaged!!!!!

Me too!! I love getting raped by random niggers. It when you put the niggers in some semblance of order that irritates me.

Someone just got trolled and didn't realise, then you get excited thinking it's real too.

Wow you're retarded.

Fucking you. I will cum in your ass

This! I remember I used one time when my uncle wanted his asshole bleached.

Dr Akilesh Dorfbürg here. You need to mix bleach and lemon then apply to anus 60 minutes, then wash with water.