Hillary will be the next president of the United States of America and you all know it...

Hillary will be the next president of the United States of America and you all know it. Everyone is changing their tune about her because they all know she's going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#List_of_faithless_electors
youtube.com/watch?v=zTi6ULg8w88
youtube.com/watch?v=4scAAVuBJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many more threads are you going to make?

i mean he was sorta forced to endorse her

He probably didnt want to have an "accident"

That's how campaigns and elections work, Junior. It's no different than what happened with Trump.
In April most base Republicans were like "look at this orange Jew York real estate TV show city asshole with the hair-do". But now that he's won the nomination they all "love" him because they no longer have a choice in the matter.

> it's not about your believes or convictions, it's about being on the winning team, no matter how much you disagree with it

Well he had two choices really. Endorse Hillary Clinton or he could have Ross Perot'd the Democrats' campaign and handed the election to Trump thus ending his career and becoming the most hated jew on earth.

This.

But I gotta give credit to Ted Cruz played them at the RNC.

Will he be able to do enough though? Sanders supporters are acting like they want to keep Hillary from winning, more than they want to keep Trump from winning.

Is this your first election?

??? An insane person flip-flops and that's a guarantee she'll win? Lol OK dude.

I don't know. Maybe not. I'm not going to vote the election because I hate both candidates equally. I liked Bernie slightly more than Trump so I probably would have voted had he been the candidate. Right now I just can't see voting for either one they are both just terrible options.

Couldn't you just vote for the guy that you agree with most that isn't Hillary or Trump?
> I'm not taking part in the democratic process
> that'll show those people who want to undermine the democratic process

Other things go to ballot, aren't you aware that we don't only vote for president? Do you realize how important congress is? You know you can write in any name you want to, right?

At the very lest throw your vote away to say "Hey I care but I don't care for any of these options" rather than "I am to apathetic to care at all".

Well I mean I will vote 3rd party but it won't make a difference. I might as well be throwing my vote in the trash.

>It's no different than what happened with Trump.
>But now that he's won the nomination they all "love" him

He polled way higher than any other candidate before the convention.

Bernie polled better than Hillary but lost the nomination because superdelegates and the DNC itself working directly for Hillary.

The Democratic Convention is less Democratic than the Republican one. And it's obviously rigged. Not to say the R one wasn't, but at least they hid it and didn't have to shut off the lights on entire sections of people crying and protesting in their own arena.

>hue just vote fags u can vote for whoever u want u know

Thanks to the electoral college our votes literally don't matter at all. Besides either way you're just participating in a ritual to reaffirm your own enslavement.

just stay home.

If every person voted for someone else instead of not voting people might stop believing that story.
> 2016
> oh, he got 5% maybe I'll vote for that guy next time
> 2020
> some third party guy got 10%?
> maybe i won't vote for one of the two major groups next time
> 2024
> that guy got a quarter of all votes?! Maybe he's not restarted despite/because he's not republican or democrat

Yep, the one who defends child molesters is going to win
>mfw

So, violent overthrow is the only option?

Yeah sure buddy. The electoral college has gone against the popular vote a very small number of times, ever. It doesn't negate the importance of voting. Also, I live in California which practices a form of direct democracy, so the public here can actually have a say in state laws. There's also the fact that you didn't say anything against what I said, not voting at all just allows them to believe that you're too apathetic whatsoever to even do that. While voting for a third party or even Mickey Mouse for president is a worthwhile statement made against the two party system. A ritual of my own enslavement? Yeah, sure, believe what you want.

Who do you think will be the next president?

to back it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#List_of_faithless_electors

A list of all the times it's happened since the beginning of the United States. Looks like a non issue to me. Then scroll up and look to the right to see the map of "States with laws against faithless electors".

I like that you are using quotes from Bernie to prove Hillary should be President. You are a fuck just like him.

Hate to rain on your parade, but unless you are a spic, nigger, Mexican, or Muslim, don't expect anything extra from her. In order to pay lower class workers more and make welfare cheaper and healthcare cheaper for the poor, someone has to pay for it. And if you are a tax paying working individual (which you might be in four years when you turn 16) you will be the one feeling higher taxes so that everyone else can freeload.

Give it a few years kiddo, you'll get sick of paying for everyone else's shit while getting no breaks yourself.

correct

>just allows them to believe that you're too apathetic

correct again, I literally don't give a fuck about anything

probably Hillary

>crook, liar, snake, dishonest, thief

she'll do just fine

The entire system is rigged from top to bottom, beyond just the electoral college. It's a broken game, the table is tilted. Both parties are arms on a bigger body and they are literally the same thing. Sure you could meme and vote for yourself or Mickey Mouse, I'm sure someone would get a good laugh out of that.

In fact more people should do that. Everyone vote for Mickey Mouse. 150 million votes for Mickey Mouse, then what would the electoral college do? Who would they vote for?

>A ritual of my own enslavement? Yeah, sure, believe what you want.

It's a ritual of your own enslavement, some form of reassurance that if you cast your vote, it must count and there's no way the system could be broken. Nope it's not rigged and it's not a shame and I can effect real change with my vote.

sure kid.

She isn't going to win but she'll definitely be the next president.

Hillary and the whole Democratic party can't even fill their own Convention, what makes you think she has any respect with the voting body?

They know, they are aware and when the 30,000 emails are brought to the FBI by a proxy, she will be jailed right after the election.

Not to mention he would have would up dead from a clintion induced "accident".

She is going to win and she is not going to jail and you or i or anyone else cannot do anything to stop her, mad?
>yes im mad

The same FBI that admitted yes she broke the law, but we're not going to charge her with anything?

Who ever gets elected you can blame Jon Stewart and Stepeh Colbert for the outcome.
As much as both candidates are hated by everyone Jon and Stephen could just step in for an EZ mode win. They are just more interested in money than America.

>voting for TV personalities with no personality or intelligence

no thanks

Agreed. Cruz is a sleazy human-shaped piece of dumpster mold but I gotta give credit for that shit.

The worst part is that people openly support this kind of thinking

One spends 40 years helping children , families and the poor and the other only cares about himself . One has spend her whole life working and fighting for us the other fucks people for his own personal gain. DONALD J TRUMP IS A DEMAGOG PIECE OF SHIT DICTATOR!

youtube.com/watch?v=zTi6ULg8w88

>she's going to win

TRUMP WILL SURELY DELIVER @ FOX NEWS @ REPUBLICAN PARTY @ RETARD @ I MARRIED MY COUSIN @ I NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL @ IM A RACIST@ THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL !

That's why I'm voting for him; cry more faggot lol!

I'm voting for the comedian
Trump FTW

Do you believe everything in on the internet?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Do you not believe in video proof? Are you a feminist who believes that proof is just a way for the cis white males to oppress you?

no, thats why i don't believe you

THOSE ARE NOT PROOF A VIDEO COPY AND PASTE ALL TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT FOR BELIEVING SUCH NONSENSE . ALSO SOME INFO FOR YOU LOOK AT ACTIONS NOT FIDEOS OR WORDS . ALL HER LIFE FIGHTING FOR THE LITTLE GUY FROM THE BEGINING!

>"Do you support gay marriage"
>"no"
>SHE DOESNT HATE GAYS YOU'RE TAKING IT OUT OF CONTEXT
You should just kill yourself already

thanks you sure convinced me with that hot factual opinion pls forgiv and forget also pls accept my voting for hillary as repayment for all my microaggressions thanks alah bless you

I feel weird about Ted Cruz because half of the stuff he says and does i really agree with like the way he spoke at some of the republican debates, but the other half of everything he does and says is completely insane.

This

>mfw
Muricans believe they really had a choice and that their whole system including the election isn't rigged and that voting would change anything in the slightest

I m voting for hilary because shes a woman like me and us woman have to stick together hopefully she'll make america into a grate loving country :D

>grate
>hurr durr she is a woman have to vote for her
>being this retarded

LUL

Hello newfag how does the bait taste?

>Written evidence of Clinton campaign rigging system against Sanders
>Wasserman steps down because of scandal
>Clinton hires Wasserman

And people are still going to vote for this cunt

THIS!

Voting doesn't matter. It's just done for show, to give the public the false illusion that they are in control.

The elections have been per-decided for some time now.

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Her only public appearance after the fact in her home state is quite entertaining though, especially towards the end. Bitch is pure evil

youtube.com/watch?v=4scAAVuBJrs

TRUMP URGING HIS SUPPORTERS TO NOT WATCH TONIGHT ! BE SHEEP ONLY LISTEN TO ME ONLY KNOW ONE SIDE OF THE COIN AND BE BLIND! WHAT AN EGOTISTICAL DAMOGAG PIECE OF SHIT! HITLER IN ACTION!

I'm only going to watch because Trump is telling people not to watch.

Wrong.

BS.

I am on his announcements list, and quite the opposite is true.

1/10 for making me reply

I hear that they got the bombshell of a lifetime happening tonight.

Trump is dead in the water once this news hits.

It doesn't even matter if his supporters watch or not, because it will dominate every single headline tomorrow.

Bump

hilarious

>grate

go fuck yourself lul

No, he could have challenged the legitimacy of all her preordained "super" delegates.

Politicians are whores. They sell themselves to anyone with enough money.

>An insane person flip-flops and that's a guarantee they'll win?
Do tell.

I'd rather have a ""Successful Businessman"" as president than a lying corrupt career politician.

Not the guy you're addressing, but I've been following elections in real time, both in the US and Mexico, for a good quarter-century now and this one really is unusual. Even stranger than the Luis Donaldo Colosio / Ernesto Zedillo mess.

No he wasn't He just has a religious devotion to the Democratic party and feels the need to compromise on his own personal beliefs and morals for the sake of preserving a toxic political party.

Fuck Bernie Sanders.

And the one who has been a child molester is going to…

>omg the system is rigged....yawn

>I'd rather have a dentist perform my heart surgery than a heart surgeon.
>I'd rather have a chef fly my plane than a pilot.
>I'd rather have a supermodel work on my car than an automobile mechanic.

Yep, guessed the name of the spin-off from the great TV show with Victoria Justice.

>thinking she's not going to win

Politicians are just glorified lawyers. They aren't some special position you have to train all your life for.

Also business is very closely tied with law in todays world, so Trump probably has plenty of experience with policy and legal doctrines.

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight justice warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your experience doesn't mean shit as you have zero.

Nope. The second Hillary secured the nomination, Trump won. History will absolve me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well, considering how many times his companies have declared bankruptcy, yes he has experience there.

BTW, here is a reminder that this actually happened:
Trump's Answer When Asked About Nuclear Triad
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM

>A entire conglomerate of businesses sometimes has failures

Wow! Who would have guessed!

That's just the thing though. Trump has leeched off of tax payer dollars.

He received massive taxpayer bailouts for 2/3 of his businesses during 2009.

He is a leach off of society who pretends that he's got billions. That's a lie, and how do we know this? Because he still won't release his tax returns.

He knows that if he did, the lies would all be exposed.

Lets not forget he failed to prove his father was not in fact an orangutan.

>Guilty until proven innocent

Exactly.

He won't release his tax returns, but he wants Hillary's emails released so badly that he openly asked Russia to infiltrate the United States.

Actually Trump is ahead of Hillary atm by >7%

nope. 1.1% The 7% number was a couple of days ago.

Hillary's closing the gap again, and Trump's convention bump is ending.

Yeah except Hillary did the same thing through classified information misuse.

The difference is that Trump merely wants the American people to see what a fraud Hillary is. When Hillary let other countries infiltrate American information security, four people died in a planned attack in Benghazi over it.

The Clintunts: literally getting away with murder.

Also, fuck her she is a woman. That's reason enough to keep her nose out of politics.

He probably doesnt want everyone seeing how much he relies on Russia for capital

>Also, fuck her she is a woman. That's reason enough to keep her nose out of politics.

That's right, no brain cells have ever been discovered in a vagina.

>He received massive taxpayer bailouts for 2/3 of his businesses during 2009

[citation needed]

Provide some proof.

protip: you can't

Not that small. Look at both George bushs

hillary is a criminal and you all know it. murderer

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617

Come again?
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/