Chicanos are awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/21/photo-essay-bangkoks-mexican-gangsters
youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo
youtube.com/watch?v=-L4zl6aJHMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are chicanos?

ey ese

Cause they're responsible for the decline in honky tonk bars, hootenannies, square dancing, twangy guitar music, singing cowboys, and the true unmediated ecstatic Christian faith in Jesus Christ our Lord.

I agree
We have a great, vibrant culture.

excellent post

this

They're not. They're obnoxious faggots, always pretending to not speak English until it's time to talk shit, and having an obnoxious pride about being Mexican, despite never having been there.

Chicanos are cool if they assimilate properly and not into black "culture"

Mexican gangbangers are the spookiest looking people. I can't imagine how many guys pic related has burned to death with a blow torch/dissolved in acid. Thankfully many of them will be going back.

lol wat? Chicanos usually can't speak Spanish and have more pride in the Raiders than Mexico.

>Chicanos
>>black culture

mfw....

(Me)chicanos, some indigenous peoples in Mexico pronounce the x in Mexico as ch, basically Mexican Americans are Chicanos, not just cholos and gangbangers, although it's now becoming something of a unique identity.

This thread is painfully east-coast.

Thais think they are awesome
bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/21/photo-essay-bangkoks-mexican-gangsters

Well i am east coast, i guess our mexicans are different from yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo

>although it's now becoming something of a unique identity.

sorta....it's merging with Red-neck Western at an incredible rate.

hey...I think one of them is my couzin.

>Well i am east coast

I know

>i guess our mexicans are different from yours

it would seem so

You are Thai? Let me guess. You live in LA

I miss growing up in CA

youtube.com/watch?v=-L4zl6aJHMs

what have they produced anyway, besides shitty chicano rap and low riders. and they all look the same. they always wear a white t-shirt. even ghetto niggas have more diversity in fashion

You have chicanos mixed with something else. Chicanos usually pride themselves in being "Mexican", despite usually not knowing a word of Spanish or anything about Mexican culture.

>despite usually not knowing a word of Spanish or anything about Mexican culture.
So much this, it's so cringy to see chicanos swalloing up and adopting stereotypes because that's what Hollywood told them they are, specially people like George Lopez

Can George Lopez speak Spanish?

But ghetto niggas just nig it up

a million shingled roofs and some pretty great neighborhood restaurants.

he speak Grandma...

What did he mean by this?

I don't know

George Lopez told me that Mexican'ts call hot dogs "weenies"

Is this fucking true?

>tfw no qt thicc chicana gf that will ensure my genetic legacy continues for eternity by shitting out five brownish kids