Give me one good reason why Islam shouldn't annihilate every westerner and conquer their land as punishment for...

Give me one good reason why Islam shouldn't annihilate every westerner and conquer their land as punishment for attacking Islam an Muslims.

>protip: you can't
Al Baghdadi! Al Baghdadi! Al Baghdadi! He is the only one that can save us from the West. Jihad is the way, Sup Forumsrothers.

newfag bait

>Give me one good reason why Islam shouldn't annihilate every westerner and conquer their land as punishment for attacking Islam an Muslims.
I'm going to answer "massive amounts of weapons owned by these westerners."

Bump

Weapons are useless if they're in the hands of a cowardly culture. Your majority liberal population is afraid of guns.

The future of the west has been determined. There is no other choice.

A better world, under Islam. No more warmongering western dogs.

westerners don't fuck sheep

Yes, you rape pigs.

Kek

If we did your mothers and sisters would all be raped
Lolkek checkem

Cuz Jesus will rek u wiv his jesusdick

Lol Jesus was a betafag who died a wizard-level virgin while Muhammad SAW was a powerful alpha warrior who had many wives and sex slaves.

jesus was a pedo

And a sheep fucker

No. Jesus is Evrytging and will kill all of the eastern life

Jesus preached love and tolerance. If he was here today he would support Merkel, Liberals and feminists and BLM...

lol feminists does not preach love and tolerance
merkel is a fucking terrorist
BLM apes hates white people and blames them for all evil

just go kill yourself already fucking faggot

Actually the new testament jesus preached love and tolerance to a point. He still went in and trashed a temple due to peoples greed. And even then the new testament still says god is going to come back and wreck everyones shit. He preached love and tolerance to people so they can be saved. Read more

Religion of peace

So unless you are tolerant of Islam, you will not be saved. Sharia is coming boy. We will impose it on you and you should never fight back or else Jesus would be mad...

This picture always makes me think of Mr. T

You cannot achieve peace until you neutralize the warmongerers. The only culture to dare take on the warmongering West is Islam, hence we are the religion of peace.

We are the saviours of the world.

you do realize that making this (obviously) troll thread you've propably gotten yourself on every possible watchlist by your countries authorities right?

You are the warmongers, so do the world a favour and off yourself.

Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else.

Muslims are kinda funny. They're all from 3rd world countries. That's funny to me.

False.
We kill people who do not support ISIS. How can they be Muslim if they don't support ISIS? ISIS IS ISLAM...

Lying westerner caught out again..

Westerners are the real joke...

Retarder bait. You're not even trying anymore

yeah, watchlist. not ACTlist
>xdxdxd

Your a retarded moron