Who is she?

fucking disgusting

He*
Cant you see his balls? Its an opening between his anus and testicles

o bby

Can someone explain wtf this picture is please

Female genital mutilation/10

The Kooky Adventures of Chris-Chan

A guy had a piercing, got infected and it opened up and he now thinks it is a vagina.

*fat

I saw this shit last night. You should wait longer or else it's kinda lame to see the meme so soon.

Where do you guys get this shit?

In the top secret Sup Forums files, of course. There was a webm where he was rubbing "it" and white stuff poured out, it was fucking disgusting

Looks like an octupus' mouth

God please no. Not this fucking thread again. Just someone post webm so that these fags vomit.

His name is Christian Weston Chandler, a living meme believe it or not. Basically an autistic dude who put a piercing bellow his ball sack. He has a horrible infected wound in the area between his scrotum and anus caused by ripping out said piercing he had there. He's not seeking treatment because he believes the hypnosis tapes he's been listening to are causing him to grow a vagina, because he's also a trans fag.

I knew from when I saw him on here 10 years ago that chris chan would end my Sup Forums days. I've seen alot of shit on this forum but this pushes it for me. Layers I'm out

get that shit outta here

NOBODY
FUCKING
WEBM
PLEASE

post it

thats a guy

Where in the holy fuck is your clit???? :O

>your gf

this

There is no webm lol

damn

and is all seriousness chris is probably already dead

there is a webm

his third hole leaks fag jizz

>I've seen alot of shit
>this pushes it for me
>forum
>layers

are you high af, or a summerfag

1st of all what the fuck
2cnd of all someone fucking post it then

Post this sick masturbation webm.

think he died of infection?

There's a webm of him noodling his micropenis and clutching his balls until jizz dribbles and spurts from the wound.

I didn't realize it was CWC.

Every time I think that superhuman ball of concentrated autism can't top his last insanity, he somehow doubles down

sounds like a good meme

Well at this point it has to be infected, we can probably confirm that it is, if so it could turn into a cyst, abscess, if that shit implodes inside of him = dead

POST THE WEBM OR YPUR MOTHER WILL LIVE

Why does this disturb me so much, yes i'm a faggot and will kill myself shortly.

OH SHIT SOMEON- wait a minute.

Post the webm include steam id will send you games under 12$

Fuck man Chris always knows how to make my day, a god damn autistic legend.

He didn't rip it. The piercing just migrated away from his anus towards his taint. The opening of the wound happened almost a year after he had it removed, but it has been there, slowly festeriing, all the time.

the wiki dedicated to this living legend
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
he was the first lolcow to become infamous enough to gain an entire wiki based around his antics
moar links
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan/Sonichu
archive.sonichu.com/cwcville/

>my gf is already too tight, and i'm too big.

>Can't find a clit

This is why you're a virgin

>looking for a clit on a ballsack
Thus is why you're a fag

Steam is: cheekibreekiest

Dear lord no. That looks horrifying. Does that hurt? Jesus christ. Wtf is happening?

WHAF

Holy shit, those legs

If he doesn't seek medical help he'll be kill

can somebody explain what the fuck is going on here

He's ripping it apart, holy shit

And I'm going to puke. That's pus oozing out.

Kik me
RoxyM4585

Adam is my name.. You are my game

mustard gas

Yes. Untreated infections or that caliber usually do

Somebody archive this as the next milestone of mayor cwc's dumbfuckery

I can't watch this, I've been to war, I've shot at towel-heads without a care, dogs at the FOB and a whole mess of other stupid shit but I can not click this. Is he doing what I think he is doing?

Kik me
Countrycouture13

Kik me
BoredVTgirl

Ninja slap

Kik me
Becoming_me22

Hahaha

that shit cant be cum right?

wtf man

I'd wonder does the inside taste like metal, like you licked coins?

So do we let him die or...do we report him the Viginia department of health?

well its worth a bait

I miss the old Chris. I never asked for this.

Kik me
Zavami7597

It's been a while. How is he even still alive? I thought bad infections like this killed you within 24 hours

That's the biggest fupa I've ever seen

Kik me
Roxieursocks89

K I L L M E
I
L
L
M
E

is that really cwc? how can he cum out of a taint piercing?

It's not. That's pus from a deep wound. It may look like cum, but a few minutes in air will give it that special smell and color.

Kik me
Shlly_bean

I vomited. I'm not joking I fucking vomited.

Please exterminate them all

that is indeed, cum
you must be new here

Kik me
Shanndoah23

Its cum you idiot, he is a tranny

its an infected wound, its probably puss

i find it hard to believe that some faggot made a custom pussy hole that he can now ejaculate from

dumbass

You cannot force someone to accept treatments. As he' so dillusional that he convinces himself constantly everyone is against him he'll never seek help.

It legitimately looks like he some how cut his balls so cute would shoot out of that hole

a post from few days ago

I want to push my tongue in that while fingering his anus jacking his cunt making him cum from both his hole and his cunt. Then, I'd let the cum slide down to his anus then lock it off again

The webm isn't chris though, but of a similar axe wound looking taint hole from some different welfare dependant tranny faggot

Its only a matter of time m8.

>It's an infection of some sort, it's leaking and it looks like its riding up his ass neck to the bottom of his balls if you want my honest opinion, it doesn't look good. Think anal leaking and not washing or wiping well and it's summer, Chris walking around in hot humid heat, sweat mixes with puss, blood, anal leakage on the maxipad and then then onto the open wound, it'll turn ugly fast, no?

Do you even know the story of how that formed? Surgery had nothing to do with it. That what you get from an infected piercing and no treatment, retard.

Holy shit. When you have to hold up your fupa just to see your pussy, it's time to lose some fucking weight.

Apparently the lardball loves to share this kind of shit on his facebook.

its not a fupa, its his balls

>So cute

I've seen some shit but that my friends, is some shit.