Does anyone still play neopets anymore?

does anyone still play neopets anymore?

Wtf is a neopets

confirmed to play 24/7

haha what, i havent seen that shit since i was like 10, is it even alive anymore?

Heard their DB is going to be/was leaked

its still going actually!
you don't see commercials anymore but the site is still running, to be honest i kinda got back into it, i guess i missed it

¿Nostalgia thread?

whats DB mean?

yes

I was literally just thinking about the last time I went on Neopets, then this thread occurred. Used to play it heaps as a kid, now I may touch it every few years, just to see if I can still login

Database aka user info( logins etc..)

its always nice to log back in a check if there's anything new or is still the same

I got bored with it because they never seemed to update anything or try to improve the site. Which is why I assume it just sort of died.

There was a point when that shit was starting to get popular, there were those McDonald toys and shit and I think there was a video game at one point. Then it just went away.

i really miss the toys, and especially the cereal that they had, it always came with a free trading card inside

Remember the neopets toy line i got wrapped up in that shit i had the green dragon and tried to eat it as a kid dont know why maby im retarded

i dont, but i might just because of neoquest 1/2, those games were fuckin awesome

/vg/ used to have a Neopets general, then it died of inactivity but recently got revived in /trash/. It's at if you want to check it out.

Did you also see that Neopets picture floating around FB yesterday?

oh cool! thanks!

i bought the wolf plushie and got into the game that way....really upset that i lost it though

Fuck that, Gunbound is where it was at. That shit was great before the client became spyware infested bullshit.