You see this tranny at a party giving you the eyes. What do you do?

You see this tranny at a party giving you the eyes. What do you do?

I salute with my fedora!

at this moment, do i know it's a tranny?

Fuck it

Burn it alive.

well, there's a bulge.
could be the worlds largest clitoris.

fucl it, if anyone asks, say you were drunk

Fuck her in her cute little faggot ass

> That bulge.

Ugh what? At this point are you completly fucking blind?

would fuck - Chanel Santini is hot

Hide thread

i'd fuck her the same way I'd fuck any hot person who is sending out signals that they want to have sex with me

you get, if you're lucky, 30 years of prime fucking time on this planet. Who the hell would waste their time sorting out whether fucking a particular person "means" anyting or "makes" you anything.

Your dick/pussy has the answers to these questions - is it hard/wet? then you are looking at something you want to fuck. NOT fucking it because you're attaching some deeper meaning to it beyond "I gave my dick what it wanted" is depriving yourself of happiness.

tl;dr:

if (dickgothardfromit) {
fuckit();
} else {
lookabitlongerjusttomakesure();
findsomethingelsetolookat();
}

Ignore.

You just changed my perspective on life... thanks user

Puke and pull out my glock. Im not gay

>implying I would go to a party in the first place

Have sex with it using my penis

Fuck.her then toss 4 interceptions

good. There'd be fewer problems in the world if people stopped spending so much time thinking about what kind of sex they are/should be/are allowed to be having. Telling yourself or any other two consenting adults whose genitals are exhibiting signs of arousal at each they can't or shouldn't have sex with each other is like arbitrarily telling a hungry person they shouldn't eat the delicious cheeseburger they're holding in their hands.

New meme is forced meme

Umad?

I would suck her feminine cock until she is about to cum and then ravage her sweet little ass.

Not even. Kaepernick is a blowhard

>SelenaGomez.jpg